Pluto Healing and Development 2.0 - Psychic University

Pluto is the ruling planet of Scorpio, and its themes are similar to the key themes of the eighth house: trauma and regeneration.

In astrology, Pluto is associated with deep transformation, mysteries, secrets, things hidden under the surface, investigation. It also rules pain, trauma, violence.

The house where Pluto is placed is often the scene for power struggles, traumatic experiences, and transformation.

Pluto can manifest in brutal ways, but its higher manifestation is healing and regeneration.

Pluto is one of the most feared planets, as its destructive power is one of its kind. Even though it’s considered a dwarf planet, Pluto is the most intense planet in astrology. It is a challenge to work with it constructively, but it is possible, however. Pluto’s role is to transform what doesn’t function anymore.

These are the main life areas associated with Pluto in astrology:

• transformation
  • intensity
  • sex
  • death
  • psychology
  • everything under the surface
  • the money of other people
  • seduction
  • obsession
  • death
  • birth

It’s Pluto’s role in astrology to help you overcome the destructive mechanisms and build a new approach. It asks you to let go of what doesn’t serve you anymore. Pluto reveals and cuts off the dead parts. This process is often painful, however. Your best bet is to let go voluntarily. The more you are willing to cooperate, the less push you’ll need.

The dark side of Pluto in astrology is more direct. If you don’t learn how to use its energies properly, you can harm both yourself and people around you.

The negative expression of Pluto includes hunger for power, cruelty, control issues and in general a destructive attitude. Pluto governs obsession and mania, the ultimate source of revenge and hate. Its position in the natal chart shows in which life areas can you expect Pluto’s energies to kick in.

The programmings on this audio will work on healing, developing and transcending challenging aspects of your Pluto. You can expect a deep and significant ‘changing energy’. It’s a great idea to use this energy to break homeostasis and develop the areas of you life you want to work on.

Start slow and expect big changes.

Buy with Paypal

17 Likes

i forget this but i am ok my head hurt a little , i will be fine

anyone intrested in my review DM me …

1 Like

@Psychic_University This could help healing a Pluto and Chiron conjunction?

any experiences with this one?