Point of No Return

Thanks for your detailed testimonials @hotdogduck. They’re interesting to read.

5 Likes

So while waiting to be able to buy this audio (hopefully at the end of this month!) I decided to try to do a free stack going off from the effects listed in this audio’s description. The stack is as follows:

Ego dissolution
Subc. Limit removal
Repel negative energy
Energy blockage removal
Exorcism rite
Amygdala healing
Probability alteration and luck
Etheric cord cutter
Higher self connection
Grand jealousy shield

Self love and acceptance
Outlook retrainer
Love gratitude appreciation
Hope and happiness
Extreme self confidence
Overcome addictions

I’m sure there are better alternatives for some of these audios, this is something I did fast (and a bit for fun), I’m no expert at all

4 Likes

Used this after using another creator and my head is hurting is that normal?

Is this an overload should i be worried or does mean that its reaching deeper levels?

How are we to answer that for you? We don’t know what “another creator” or what “another creation” (or what that does) or even how much you “used” either or both of them.

Possibly. It’s anyone’s guess.

2 Likes

Well,

It depends on what’s normal for you. I know that is not a satisfying response, but there are many different types of headaches that can happen for many different reasons

Have you ever gotten a headache after listening to a field and it was just an adjustment response?

2 Likes

I think so.
But this field i only listen 3 times and its was somone from the sapien vender store. Then i but on Point of no return head hurting and belly is too. So i think its a good sign

2 Likes

The fact that you say this leads me to believe that it might turn out just fine for you. Keep going, see what happens.

:green_heart:

2 Likes

And might the fact that this “another creation(s)” might be brain field be important information for us to answer you?

2 Likes

The brain field i mentioned was after the experience i had.

1 Like

Since listening the PONR audio two weeks in my stacks, yesterday I noticed that all of the chakra audios feel extremely intense, heat, pain and other sensations related to the chakras. I’m satisfied :D social anxiety is far away from me and I overall feel more in peace with myself, after some more or less heavy clearing rides…

14 Likes

i will love to hear more about your expirince
it is can open abilty to more diffrent ways of thinking or view?

I´m running the upgraded PONR stack for a week now, it feels like it wipes out the connection I formed with my NFTs. Is it the Aura Cleanser? Anyone else experiencing somethin like that?

2 Likes

Can this replace Subconscious Limit Dissolver and Ego Dissolution as a preparation and booster for the fields in our stack?

What if you are not at that Point of No Return but still which to attain great heights and seek for a booster to improve the entirety of your stack, let go of limitations, remove blockages, instil a sense of possibility and freedom to achieve our aspirations more easily?

@anon75179789 I found this at the beginning of the Thread.

I hope that answers your question!

2 Likes

Yes, I stopped using some mandalas at the same time including the Higher Self one and probably that might be the reason for it.

Actively discharging such repressed energies and allowing the energetic currents of our body to flow freely.

Is this possible, and if so, is such a field included within Point of No Return?

1 Like

For people who have used this and New Perspectives, which one made the greatest impact on you and gave you the most uplifting feelings?

1 Like

They’re different. It’s like the difference between cleaning out a room (PONR) and redecorating that room (NP). Usually, the 2 processes go hand-in-hand; it’s often easier to redecorate a room when you’ve first cleaned it out.

5 Likes

For some reason, I feel more drawn to NP right now and often that “urging” of the Heart leads me to the right place.

I need something that uplifts me and charges me with positivity.

2 Likes

If you already had the answer, why ask the question? (sigh)

Because PONR also covers whatever New Perspective does it just has even more to it so I wanted to know how much of New Perspectives is felt in PONR… and whether the fields feel and are experienced very different or not.

3 Likes