Polynucleotide from salmon sperm

amazing regenerative result when it comes every part of human organ, nerve, joint, muscle, dermis etc and also very powerful at anti imflammation, used in korea Dermatology hospital

fda improved

extracted from salmon sperm / testicle

sperm extraction is superial rather than testicle.

brand : placentex from italy <- original product

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hitler had Bull Semon injected into him by his “doctor”
Maybe that’s what gave him his rise to power :rofl:

1 Like

There was also this guy a couple of years ago who injected himself his own semen, the possibilities are endless

3 Likes

OMG! :scream:

1 Like

DOP I’m sure :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just proves even more the power of sexual transmutation (NoFap, sacred sexuality with partner).

Certain Masters said Hitler practiced sexual magic and originally was on the white path but went to the dark side. The Drukpa Clan (black magicians) of Tibet were said to have led him astray. Sexual energy is neutral, can be used for good or for evil.

2 Likes

The whole notion of Drukpas being “black magicians” is very far from the truth and mostly seems to be coming from the highly doubtable Theosophical sources, mostly from Helena Blavatsky. There is really no historical proof for any association of Hitler with Drukpas or even his familiarity with them - sometimes it is just easy to blame someone else for leading him astray - ranging from Drukpas to Enochian sorcerers to Russian occultists.

Drukpas are a lineage that traces all the way back to Vajradhara and they follow the teachings of Mahamudra. Their primary practice is Guruyoga and their practice is no longer “black” than any other sects of Tibetan Buddhism. They also have sexual practices called Karmamudra, also used selectively by other lineages of Tantric Buddhism - but these are not really for any “magical” purposes unlike say sometimes in Hindu Aghora or Kaula sects. One of my teachers, Drukpa Yongdzin Rinpoche, is a truly enlightened soul and is a treasure-house of Mahamudra practices.

Also, Vajrayana practices work uniquely due to three things:

• The accuracy of the practice itself - needless to say, the right chant, pronunciation, etc. are important
  • The view that accompanies the practice - this is the reason that all esoteric practices are taught only after a specific mindset is established and a definitive metaphysical worldview is attained. The very same practice can produce two different results when practiced say within the Buddhist context vs the Hindu context as the “view” is not the same.
  • The lineage - in this day and age, our level of knowledge is low, patience is lower and mistakes are abundant. These practices work, in spite of the shortcomings, because the lineage attunement makes up for it. The lineage of teachers in various dimensions is themselves like a morphic field that contains the effort and realizations of the entire gamut of accomplished teachers and attunement (initiation) provides access to this field of consciousness. This is really the secret sauce.

Also, the practices are protected by Dharmapalas aka Guardians. They cannot be willy nilly used as one of the key goals of Buddhism is non-violence. When I was a teenager, I once invoked a wrathful guardian to take care of a bully and the same night, the guardian chided me as my intention was to hurt the bully, which was totally unnecessary (sort of like using a nuclear weapon on a rogue puppy).

A while ago, Dream was experimenting with portals to some higher dimensions accessed by Buddhist lineages and it was fascinating. The amount of scrutiny before I was let into one such dimension was nothing like I had experienced in any other astral dimension. The checks and balances are in place all right!

Then there is politics. Some Kagyu monks on the payroll of the Chinese government occupied monasteries of Drukpas, created a lineage called “Drukpa Kagyu” and spread rumors about the Drukpas. Drukpas have not been popular like the other sects due to the intermingling of Drukpas with other sects since the Chinese campaign against them.

16 Likes

Damn

5 Likes

Off topic : @Maoshan_Wanderer if you ever open a class to learn this stuff I’ll gladly apply. I found myself googling so much just to understand what you present as a “simple” point :joy:

On topic :

Don’t really know where to even begin. But that quote alone sums the wisdom present. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks Maoshan , I was imaginating all the concepts , short but interesting lecture . :sunflower:

5 Likes

Thanks to Maoshan and you as well Akira for the reminder. I’m adding it to the Mao collection.

Guess these sources were wrong. That’s why I said “it has been said.” I was being careful to not make any claim. I never accepted it as any fact.

Thanks for the enlightening response.

1 Like

This could explain the rumor I mentioned. I bet it does.

1 Like

I wouldn’t doubt Hitler being involved in some esoteric magick. I agree sex magick is neutral in nature, but it has really been abused by a lot of people with intentions that may not match the greater good of humanity. I do think it has its place, as do all things, but I think it is best that care is taken; especially when involving other parties.