PONR stack physical symptoms

I started listening to the point of no return stack a couple days ago out loud on my phone speaker (which includes fields like energy & aura cleaning, blockage removal, cord cutter, exorcism etc) and my husband and I came down with a mild cold like sickness exactly at the same time.

Coincidence… or is there a chance that the stack somehow made both of us sick? :flushed::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same thing happend with VOC, looped in and I was so sick.

1 Like

What is VOC?

1 Like
2 Likes

Which do you want it to be? Which of these explanations move you towards what you want, rather than towards what you don’t want? I’d choose that one.

I mean, you could use your cold to talk yourself out of using a tool you’ve decided would be beneficial for yourself. But where’s the benefit in that?

1 Like

Why would I talk myself out of using this stack? I’m excited to see the benefits and hope that it helps me

That’s a really good question.

But isn’t that what you were sort of doing with your question? And I’m not criticizing you here, not at all. I’m encouraging to use your own power.

You really have your answer. (Coincidence.) But for some reason, rather than using your own logic to your benefit by talking yourself into the answer that benefits you and shores up your decision to improve your life with your stack, you want us to do that for you? If not that, what was your intention behind your question? (That’s an honest question.)

I was curious if other people have had similar experiences

Ok, let’s travel down that path some and you’ll see what I mean. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s say that other people have had similar experiences. What happens then?

Might be detox symptoms.

3 Likes

Getting rid of blockages = raise in vibration = detox on all levels.

Google for “ascension symtoms” and read the whole Ascension Tag thread on this forum.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking! Thanks!

If you’re on Patreon (or you can buy them from gumroad in digital form)- the cards by Dreamweaver has an energy expansion card. That could be helpful in your case. Don’t forget to use attunement first though at least 30 minutes before I think is the amount of time

2 Likes

What do you mean use attunement first? I’m new here

Check out everything here

2 Likes