Portal To Mars

Sit back and experience the martian landscape, The audio is 144.72 which is stated to be the frequency of mars. This would allow you to experience being in the martian landscape.
You may find it a little difficult to breathe there.

9 Likes

comments:

profile_pic

Kimberly5 months ago

Can we go to Venus, too?

profile_pic

Vanessa Alexandra Zelayaa year ago

I HARD TO BREATH WHILE LISTENING TO IT

LOL

profile_pic

Tara Panchoo2 years ago (edited)

This is the first time listening to thisā€¦
I asked Mars to let me experience being there ā€¦and he let me, my nose got really dry,burnt a little, and I had to take deep breaths often, my eyes watered a lot but I kept talking to him, I closed my eyes for a few minutes and I even smelt Mars like very dry vinegary dusty smell, canā€™t really explain, then I thanked him for letting me experience being therešŸ•‰ļø

profile_pic

FĆ¼hf Voff2 years ago

Triton

profile_pic

Mula2 years ago

Mercury next plz

profile_pic

Adnan Babic3 years ago

It forces me to take huge breaths of air! Lol

profile_pic

young marcci3 years ago

I love challenging myself wiff this audio .

profile_pic

Noble Prince3 years ago

Will this increase warrior/ dominant male energy?

profile_pic

MR ENTERPRISE4 years ago

How long til this wears off Sapien ?

profile_pic

MR ENTERPRISE4 years ago

Gravity Feels Heavier - time to go play some basketball. :joy:

profile_pic

Manikanta4 years ago

ELON MUSK wants to know your location

profile_pic

rivascel4 years ago

nothing

profile_pic

š‘š‘Žš‘–š‘”š‘™š‘–š‘›4 years ago

Are people who listened to this the first humans to have been to Mars lol

profile_pic

Ahmad Ali5 years ago

How to use it?

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago

Thank you. Sapien!! One :point_up: day we could live there (again) total recall. Bless ALL !!!:crescent_moon::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago

Itā€™s exactly. 4:44

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago

interestingā€¦ i closed my eyes and tried to feel this one and started to sense a different gravity and lightnessā€¦

profile_pic

N G5 years ago

Loved it. Some requests that you may like for your channels:
Dreaming Seeds:

1. Improve Visualization Power and Law Of Attraction
  2. Develop Healing Ability [Reiki, Qi Gong, and all that]
  3. Telekinesis abilities
  4. Teleportation abilities [if at all possible]

For Sapien Medicine:

1. Pain relief (all types, without chemical changes like NSAIDs or psychedelic compounds or any scheduled drug)
  2. Thyroid issues (hyper and hypo)
  3. Revert the body to natural state. This is deep. It may include regeneration, repair, etc. based on what the body needs. If a person has lost a tooth, the audio will give information to regenerate that if the person is willing to it. If the person has surgically removed or lost some organs, she may choose which organ to want to be regenerated and the audio will give information to the body to focus energies and regenerate it - say gall bladder, hymen, uterus, ovaries, appendix, thyroid, anythingā€¦ if the person wishes the specific organ to be regenerated. Idk if it is possible, but it would be great to have such an audio in this day. But without any field for Stem cells of course. Those who want stem cell benefits can use the stem cell audio before or after, right? Just a thought.

profile_pic

hopespringseternal705 years ago

mars is not terra firma. it is a light in the sky. just sayin. love you sapien. :heart: thanks for all you do.

profile_pic

krishna5 years ago

THANK YOU

profile_pic

Powren5 years ago

nothing happened

profile_pic

Powren5 years ago

what is it?

profile_pic

Roberta X.5 years ago

Canā€™t wait tonight to try :)

Listening for the first time to this.

2 loops in, I can feel warm energy moving upwards at the middle back of my spine. The longer I play it, the stronger the effect seems to become.

It feels a little bit like back then when I had my Kundalini Awakening (and was not able to sleep for 4 days lol).

Doing a quick online search, it seems that the Mars energy is correlated with Kundalini energy rising :fire:.

So it seems like that this one is not just a portal to the physical Mars planet but that the planet actually has those special esoteric ā€œMarsā€ effects. This field is another hidden gem, I donā€™t understand why it does not get more attention.

https://doorwaystoawakening.com/mars/

3 Likes