Possible causes of dark circles

:blush:

1 Like

I do know and and read that earlier. My guess it might be for some spiritual cause since spiritual issue manifests into body.

Itā€™s a good guess

@Dreamweaver could there be any solution? Please let us know.

1 Like

And not to mention I used many home remedies like lemon, tomato , potato, cucumber Iā€™ve been suffering from this like 5 years or more.

Lol

ever tried seminal retention? Iā€™ve been doing it, but even that isnā€™t helping, so I was very curious, before when I did it I benefited a lot in the matter of dark circles.

What do you think of the 3 policy audits of the energetic alchemy body

There isnā€™t any sapien audio that I havenā€™t usedā€¦And none helped with thisā€¦Canā€™t blame the audios since he never made a specific audio for this. His vids about specific issue works perfectly anyway.

I cant say anything about them because I havenā€™t tried them alot only once or twice.

Those are good overall.

1 Like

perfect skin audio could help

Nothing did bro. I searched thousands of vids in Yt and used more than hundreds of themā€¦Sub beats isochronic tones
Nothing did the job. Not even sapiens gumroad face combination video

And itā€™s easier for me to believe that aids has easy cure but not my circles lulā€¦And there actually isā€¦No joke. Sapiens aids vid cured aids of a person I think. Someoneā€™s brothers. He kept updating in comments.

Sounds very plausible . The full body detox includes all of the mentioned organs .
On the other hand my darc circles get worse when I listen to the lymphatic system one , how would that come about?

1 Like

Because your kidney is not filtering, without kidney filtration the lymphatic audio is useless is just moves toxins without elimination.

Also, weak adrenal glands weakens the kidney.

Iā€™m not a doctor but I share my knowledge

3 Likes

So what would you advise listen to ?

1. Adrenals
  2. Kidney
  3. Lymphatic system

In that order?

Iā€™m even using advanced healing by sapienā€¦That one heals any parts that needs healingā€¦No improvement so far eitherā€¦I will see if anything changes in a monthā€¦

Itā€™s looking easier to become immortal than to cure dark circles hahaha

1 Like

Yah seems like it lulā€¦ advance healing is solving all the other problems even scars while Iā€™m using it for more than a month but no improvement in that area yet