Possible strange effect of tags?

First thing’s first: I currently have the abundance tag, the lion’s courage one, and the shielding and have been wearing them daily since early July.

An ‘interesting’ situation came up at work today where one colleague nervously revealed they have been getting flack from a few people for over a year for interacting with me, noting that the others seem upset only when we talk and those angry vibes don’t seem directed towards us as individuals when we’re not talking. She thinks the others may be feeling weirdly jealous (I doubt it - don’t even know what would prompt that) or somehow protective of me? I honestly have NO idea what to make of this, especially as the colleague who approached me is someone I’ve known for years to be quiet and focused and who keeps to herself while she does her work, not a shit-stirrer type. (I wonder if the Plasma Light field I’ve been listening to lately is what made my introverted colleague decide to seek me out and open up…?)

In any case, based on what little I know of the situation and what I am able to describe for you, do you think any of the tags I’m wearing miiight have provoked/been partly responsible for a reaction where someone would feel jealous of the time another person spends with me? It’s an odd enough question that I felt it belongs in this section more than anywhere else. I have been listening to vibration raising audios and morphic stuff lately… again, not sure if that’s responsible either. I wish I could give more details but I’m still trying to figure out whether what my colleague is describing is more than just a ‘strong feeling’.

Weird.

4 Likes

sounds like your life is ready to change.

i have a feeling you may meet new people for new opportunities.

when i was in a similar situation, i just ignored the noise as it did not contribute anything beneficial towards my life.

8 Likes

That sounds promising. I have been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 on the clock a lot these last few days without deliberately checking. I’m quite excited about whatever this means for me, specifically. Also have the Plasma Flower tag coming my way… super stoked.

1 Like