Post-Sex Stack

so we talk a lot about attraction, feeling sexy, and dating advice.

i feel like we haven’t really had full and deep discussions of after sex care (unless there’s been topics and posts already and i just haven’t seen them).

this is the stack i propose:

i like this stack because most of the audios are short (HIV Treatment is 20min) and one playthrough should be enough.

question to @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG :

can HIV Treatment morphic field be used as a preventative measure (besides doctor prescriptions), or is it only for those who have HIV?

feel free to discuss, add or take away from my proposed stack.

maybe some brain related healing for post-orgasm?

skin and muscle healing for any ‘roughness’ or just exhaustion?

etheric cord cutter and/or soul restoration?

let’s get informed!

5 Likes

UV-c field can replace someone in the list?

Soul Core Restoration should be added, also Heal those around you

4 Likes

(Far) UV - C light as a safer germicide and virus destroyer

This is programmed to work around you and your extended environment, UVC (Far UV-C 207–222 nm) disrupts and kills pathogens around you but unlike other UVB/A sources doesn’t harm human or animal cells.

It should be a great way to keep you and your environment protected during times of outbreaks or even if you are just a hospital worker.

i would agree with soul core, but also add the whole series (core, heart, forehead and aura and energy body repair).

i say this because sex (to me and my perspective) is not just about the genitals but about emotions and spirituality.

5 Likes

For the psychological and spiritual aspect, Soul Core and Amygdala may be enough, while other fields may be needed for the body.
Another important stack would be Plasma Light with Plasma Mitochondria and Plasma Protocol

2 Likes

Soul restoration series
Etheric cord cutter

7 Likes

i’d agree with both!

there’s definitely strong connections created during sex that lingers after as proof that we can re-call the experience via memory.

sometimes it’s just not good sex and these morphic fields would definitely allow others to move on!

1 Like

Love fields?

1 Like

Blueeee Print

4 Likes

cigarette

5 Likes
1 Like

Choose only those who don’t work for romantic relationships, just to love themselves and put them at the top of the stack

1 Like

in my view self-love is a cornerstone or foundation towards romantic love.

in my experience, the more i work on self-love, the more open i am to romance.

connecting with someone should be done when one is full of confidence and self-understanding.

3 Likes

You can replace corona virus and simply use virus disruption.
Parasite compliments the virus 2.0 audio quite well.

If you know your partner doesn’t have HIV you can probably drop that. (But would recommend using the audio for a few months to build your immune should you ever get close to contracting it.)

Soul restoration (core) as everyone else stayed.
I haven’t tried the massage album post sex mainly cause during cuddles I’m zen’Ed out (love the feeling)

Neg jing
Oxytocin
I believe @anon46520955 mentioned in another thread the usage of kanpu mastasu

5 Likes

Air Revitalizer, all the time

4 Likes

oh yes! i just love cuddling and talking about whatever comes up!

5 Likes

Could he used as a after stack or during…

But muscle massage theoretically would be great :wink:.

1 Like

i love how hiv is in here lol

5 Likes

HIV, virus, bacteria, … Come on guys, what are you up to here? :joy:

11 Likes

The lesser diamonds album as a hole stack should do wonders before and why not after sex. i have written how to use it there.

my observations are such: today is very dificult (due to enviromental pollution, enteties, dark magic, influence from parents/friends) for a woman to be 100% sure that she is with and wants to be with her partner (most members of this forum excluded). When the man is intimate with his partner (woman), who is uncertain of the relationship then what happens is the man is drained and attacked from dark enteties. When the relationship in the eyes of the woman is real (and she is energetically healthy (also not so often)) sex (every form) should be a wonder and an empowering exprerience which gives also a spiritual protection against darkness. In todays world such thing to happen is not often.

The reason why there are not so many energeticaly healthy women is because the men of today are poorly educated have grotesque models to look up to, we have the sexualisation of everything and the bad food and ailments of today. That makes most men (excluding the members of the forum) really weak (speaking hormones, thoughts, emotions, energy) not matter how they look or behave physically. No matter the penis size. While the women follow the men, sense them energetically all of our communication goes to hell. The good thing is when a woman meets and likes healthy energetically man she will heal herself very quickly.

Casual sex is something different. We are animals also so there are other rules. That is why many men that go to paid service or have one night stands are really not that drained.

But intimacy in a relationship when both partners are healthy and want to really be with each other has alot more of energetical significance and is of course abhored from the society/ goverments/ school/our civilisation/ religion. Our civilsation lives and feeds on conflict…makes all the money of it. The more chaos, conflict and pain…the more money come from the friction.

In my observation before i sensed it the first that will be drained is CHI from the chest and not JING (only my personal observations, i felt it so). so i will recommend first the golden elexir then combining Chi(both of them two loops) and then one time Ojas after sex.

Enough said for now.

5 Likes

Did u get a answer ?