Potential of revision (Private)

Revision of your life according to your wish, with the help of a servitor/deity

Design for revision

Page Template from our diary of revision and manifestation to work with the mandala

Goal: Your Goal
Scenario: design scenario
Books: left blank or write out the Name of book/s and author etc that you want to download.
Time Frame: Mention your age or any date (dd Month yyyy)
Method of Revision:

:black_medium_square: Captain Nemo
:ballot_box_with_check: Neville Goddard
:black_medium_square: Servitor/Deity

Woven Worlds Push:
:ballot_box_with_check: or :black_medium_square:
Hyperbolic Time: Mention to a future date (dd Month yyyy) or future age

Initiate Revision
Signature

Design elements

Recalibration of life and construction of divine path with empowered ritual

1. Birthing the foundation of the path from scratch

Every goal has its own unique energetic support of astrology, planets etc. Our servitor’s constructs from scratch, the absolute best astrological chart , placements etc.suited razor sharp focussed for the particular goal at hand, which also has the absolute least to no resistance to that goal. The user shall be on the lazer sharp beamed focused support of this intelligently generated astrological placement/blessing while “walking” this path.

1. Construction of the smart intelligent alchemical path

Servitor knows our current state (physical, mental, environmental, life etc) and constructs a harmonious, joyful , empowered , divine path of celebration to get you to revise your life based on revision technique and scenario to achieve your goal

The path constructed is itself smart and intelligent and grows from a seed to a robust healthy divine tree with unlimited potential. Walking that path is carefully overseen by our servitor.

1. Smart Personal Revision System

There are three choices of revision system to choose from:

1. Captain Nemo’s base of alchemical revision system

2. Neville Goddard’s way (https://affirmationspower.com/neville-goddard-revision-technique/)

3. A smart intelligent revision system designed by the Servitor/Deity based on its own knowledge base, Captain Nemo’s base of alchemical revision , Neville Goddard’s revision system.

The servitor travels back in time to the exact time mentioned by the user and calibrates the user’s life on the divine path that the servitor created to achieve that goal.

Once the path is constructed , revision happens in a step-by step focused, bread crumb manner so that we already finally lived the scenario and already achieved the goal in the past itself and embody everything that comes with having lived that scenario and goal.

1. Ritual Of Divine Help

During the journey of the constructed path , our deity/servitor performs the below ritual automatically on certain times based on its own knowledge , understanding of the situation and guidance intelligently.

Our goal goes through a ritual of celebration starting with mahaganapati yagna, followed by an empowered cone of power involving a mass of benevolent alien beings, an entire town of high vibration people celebrating and supporting your outcome. The concentrated pure divine mass of this outcome/intent is then consecutively sent to solidifier, kalpavriksha tree, kamdhenu cow , beneficial alien-beings/gods and universe on your behalf.

1. Hyperbolic Time Chamber

We in the already achieved goal state get to rerun that divine path, journey to strengthen the experience and everything that comes with that experience is also strengthened. This is automated.

A revision of say 10 years , gets played out once in that chamber in one single current day. Till however many days is mentioned in the script, reruns happen continuously every single day.

1. Platform to display adamantine/unyielding potential

This is a checkmark based optional element in the script , where if we so choose we get opportunities from the universe to display the potential that one gained from the applied revision and repeated time chamber practice.

‐----------------------------------------

END OF MANDALA DESIGN

AUDIO DESIGN

The audio contains separately (for revision exclusively from current timeline)

1. Visualise goal

2. Goal receives the blessings of planets etc.

3. Ritual Of Divine Help.

4. Gratitude for having achieved our goal.

‐-------------------

Two editions were minted.
Counting error during submission resulted in the need of an ALT version

Thanks to the team & captain for this project. :pray:

28 Likes

Nice, can we see the mandala ?

2 Likes

AlT

12 Likes

I can’t DM you

1 Like

I’ll send you one a bit later, gonna be driving

2 Likes

Imagine going back in time, across you entire past present future and having a use case for any XYZ situation or event that you wanted to modify or make better of.

This is probably the most powerful NFT out there from my perspective.

Can’t wait to integrate soon.

Welcome back by the way @Manolin

5 Likes

4 Likes

Wow, amazing NFT artwork! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just got my copy today ironically, after some wait time.

Thank you again Zwitch.

Let’s go to work.

It’s morbin miracle time. :diya_lamp: :genie:

5 Likes

This creation is everything.

Timeless.

Thankful for all that you guys have done here and more
@Captain_Nemo @Manolin

See you all in the other timeline.

Dreamspeed to you all.

5 Likes

Dang I was in this project and had to drop out, feeling regret now, it looks awesome. Congrats

3 Likes

Can you buy?

Buying,trading in the buying/selling thread

2 Likes

Any reviews here?

2 Likes

I had set 3 short term revisions. The first one was so spectacularly achieved (& it was to me the most important one) that it left me awestruck.
The 2nd goal had 2 components & the first of them was perfectly resolved. The 2nd took a week more but was done too.
The 3rd was about a situation in my workplace & while the situation eased a bit, its not resolved yet.
Seems to me like when you are involved with the cause & its very important to you, you get the best results.

8 Likes

The best part but also the most frightening is getting to your desired timeline, but still retaining the past memories of the previous one.

Sometimes as soon as even just one full listen to the audio,etc.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Can you please provide a link to where it is listed? Having trouble finding it.

1 Like
2 Likes

I have a question where do I start with a full life revision starting from birth and also revision for my SP’s family life? So that way I am doing things in steps and properly plus the best affirmations to use.