Potential Updated & Extended Point of No Return Stack

“Too much” is an individual experience, with individual personal factors and even individual variations of the definition of “too much.” No one can answer that question for you.

I have done many forms of PONR (the original, some of the updates offered on this forum, as well as my own à la @gpo’s here) followed by @JAAJ’s Self-Love stack (both the original and my own, extended versions). None of that was too much for me.

4 Likes

I second that. I felt that the lot of people here think there is a limit to those audios, i was one of them once. … then the circumstances arround me showed me there exists only the need of certain energies and that need has no limit until the said goal for the day is reached. And my body would take everything that i offer when it needs it.

You need more heart then a brain with what Dream/ Sapien has to offer. i still amnot as open as i feel i should be about all that, but this is my development and i allow it time.

2 Likes

Not mine it’s @JAAJ

Why a no what’s ur exp with both?

1 Like

:hearts: :hearts: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

I use the same… To save time, I use De-Inhabitor+Entity Removal+Spell/Curse Removal on some days and Booted Bhoots instead of the above three on other days. One additional audio I use after Mana Circuits is the Plasmatron (which somehow does not seem to get discussed much)…

13 Likes

Of the plasma audios, why do you choose this one?

3 Likes

It has Plasma (we can’t live without this, can we?) but also additional Orgone energy. It feels like it is charging up my entire being and cells and upgrading the energy system to comfortably assimilate and hold energy from the other audios. Lately, my guides have been repeatedly telling me to use this one.

Also, without going into much detail, some of the aspects of this technology that Captain uses here are not from around here. :smiley:

21 Likes

Mana circuits + orgone + plasma

Actual footage of starting the day like

Thank you :)

11 Likes

why not detoxed plasmatron life ? Isn’t it an upgradded version ?

2 Likes

:ok_hand: very nice addition for those who have it :smiley: I have definitely experienced its value :heart:

3 Likes

Oh and I echo what @WellBeing has said, many of your posts have been very helpful in my “research” :smiley: Thank you!

3 Likes

Detoxing seems to be one of the specific programs in that one, so for this generic stack, I want to kinda keep the energetic intention generic. I do use all the Mythic audios once a day in a different stack. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Isn’t this obvious enough :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Is it?
I’m pretty sure that’s not a metaphor but additional info about that particular field (and others but I wouldn’t be able to list all of them) :crazy_face:

3 Likes

superb, for 3 weeks I was doing the 1st without forgiveness, and emotional release. there I added the two, and depression, because I am not well, I would like to find energy but I do not know what to listen to
thank you all for your work

Thank you for saying this.
I am desperately struggling with my mental health at the moment - suffering from psychosis and suicidal thoughts - and, unfortunately, I cannot afford to buy any fields due to unemployment.
I’m using the original PONR in the hope that it can help me.
I’m just wondering if I should stick to the original, or use @_OM’s updated version. Any advice from anyone would be most welcome.

There’s a third option there: You can do a hybrid of the two, mixing-and-matching from both, if you’d like.

But ultimately, the way you’re going to know is to try them yourself and see what your experience is. :wink:

2 Likes

Okay, makes sense.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate you replying :pray:

2 Likes

You’ve got this! Keep up your good work to heal yourself. You’re worth it!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers::blush:

2 Likes

Similar situation here. At first, the aura clearing wiped all suicidal thoughts. Sadly this isn’t a “done and over with it” thing. But the whole stack will keep you afloat.

If you have more listening time, and after you get accustomed to this, you could add more fields. IF you need so.

Since I struggle with physical health too, my stack isn’t as focused on mental health as it could but it includes more things. But there is a whole mental health album and a lot of gems in the channels so, keep hope my friend.

This also means that I’m not even that great at listening to the audios or making the perfect stack or doing all I could, and I still benefitted from them and consider them a lifesaver. So, I don’t know more about your situation, but if this is the first time you have any hope after a long time, do so freely. These fields are nothing short of a miracle, really.

Also feel free to PM me if you wish.

4 Likes