Potential Updated & Extended Point of No Return Stack

:ok_hand: very nice addition for those who have it :smiley: I have definitely experienced its value :heart:

3 Likes

Oh and I echo what @WellBeing has said, many of your posts have been very helpful in my ā€œresearchā€ :smiley: Thank you!

3 Likes

Detoxing seems to be one of the specific programs in that one, so for this generic stack, I want to kinda keep the energetic intention generic. I do use all the Mythic audios once a day in a different stack. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Isnā€™t this obvious enough :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Is it?
Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s not a metaphor but additional info about that particular field (and others but I wouldnā€™t be able to list all of them) :crazy_face:

3 Likes

superb, for 3 weeks I was doing the 1st without forgiveness, and emotional release. there I added the two, and depression, because I am not well, I would like to find energy but I do not know what to listen to
thank you all for your work

Thank you for saying this.
I am desperately struggling with my mental health at the moment - suffering from psychosis and suicidal thoughts - and, unfortunately, I cannot afford to buy any fields due to unemployment.
Iā€™m using the original PONR in the hope that it can help me.
Iā€™m just wondering if I should stick to the original, or use @_OMā€™s updated version. Any advice from anyone would be most welcome.

Thereā€™s a third option there: You can do a hybrid of the two, mixing-and-matching from both, if youā€™d like.

But ultimately, the way youā€™re going to know is to try them yourself and see what your experience is. :wink:

2 Likes

Okay, makes sense.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate you replying :pray:

2 Likes

Youā€™ve got this! Keep up your good work to heal yourself. Youā€™re worth it!

1 Like

:crossed_fingers::blush:

2 Likes

Similar situation here. At first, the aura clearing wiped all suicidal thoughts. Sadly this isnā€™t a ā€œdone and over with itā€ thing. But the whole stack will keep you afloat.

If you have more listening time, and after you get accustomed to this, you could add more fields. IF you need so.

Since I struggle with physical health too, my stack isnā€™t as focused on mental health as it could but it includes more things. But there is a whole mental health album and a lot of gems in the channels so, keep hope my friend.

This also means that Iā€™m not even that great at listening to the audios or making the perfect stack or doing all I could, and I still benefitted from them and consider them a lifesaver. So, I donā€™t know more about your situation, but if this is the first time you have any hope after a long time, do so freely. These fields are nothing short of a miracle, really.

Also feel free to PM me if you wish.

4 Likes

Hi Drift,

Thank you so much for your message. It really helps to hear from someone whoā€™s in a similar situation. And the fact that the fields have helped you so much gives me a lot of hope :slight_smile:

I think Iā€™m already beginning to feel the benefits, although Iā€™m under no illusions that Iā€™m in it for the long haul.

Iā€™m definitely learning more about the fields - what they do and how to use them (this forum is invaluable!) - and Iā€™m pretty happy with my PONR stack, which Iā€™m going to stick with for a while. Iā€™ve got lots of trauma to release and forgiving to do!

Iā€™ve also, managed to narrow down four physical fields that I want to concentrate on, in regards to my health issues. However, there are so many others that would be beneficial - which makes it incredibly hard not to add them all in at the same time - so I wondered if I could ask you, how long should you listen to a particular physical field before you think about swapping it out for a different one?

The emotional / mental ones seem easier to track somehow, in terms of the healing going on, whereas the physical ones seem a bit more complex to me.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s no ā€˜rightā€™ answer, but any advice you could give me would be much appreciated.

Iā€™ve tried to choose fields that encompass several or more different areas in order to get the most bang for my buck, so to speak.

1. Experimental Ehlers Danlos
This is a connective tissue disorder, with a whole host of unpleasant symptoms, so it would be fantastic if this helps! There arenā€™t many testimonials as to its effectiveness, plus itā€™s experimental and Sapien said it might work for some, but not for others.

2. DNA Repair
Iā€™m pretty sure that many of my physical problems have been caused by past lifestyle choices - like drinking and smoking - plus constant stress: being in fight or flight mode all the time. Iā€™m hoping that this field will take me back to a time before the damage was done. But Iā€™m not sure how long Iā€™d need to listen to it for, in order to undo all the damage.

3. Anti Aging
This also reverses damage, on a cellular level and positively affects hormones and collagen. Balancing my hormones is vital because Iā€™m going through a particularly
bad menopause, which is giving me numerous physical and mental issues. My psychiatrist thinks itā€™s triggered a psychotic episode, due to the fact that I already suffer from severe mental health illness. The collagen, Iā€™m hoping, will also help with the Ehlers Danlos, joint pain, and skin laxity.

4. Enhanced Blood Circulation
I donā€™t move around a lot due to being unwell, plus I have bad circulation anyway: Cold hands and feet with skin mottling - lovely! Also, Iā€™m on HRT, which can slightly increase your risk of blood clots and thrombosis, so this seems like a really important field to listen to.

So, these are my four for the moment. But what Iā€™m wondering, is how long should I give them before re-assessing?
What I mean is, for example, with the Ehlers Danlos field, which is ā€˜experimentalā€™ and may not work, as indicated by @Captain_Nemo , whatā€™s a fair amount of time to give it before you can say ā€œThis isnā€™t doing anything for meā€, and choose a different field to try?

Sorry for the extremely long reply! And thereā€™s no pressure to respond! Just if you have any pearls of wisdom, Iā€™d be really grateful for your advice and your experience!

I really hope youā€™re doing well on your healing journey and that youā€™re feeling much better than you were :blush: Thank you, again :pray:

5 Likes

Hello Clart :wave:

I will try to answer the best I can.

Youā€™re starting with the right foot then. A small minority of people claim the audios donā€™t work for them.

There is an advantage about starting with the physical audios too (I think so at least). Clear evidence and having a bit more hope that they will work. The only reason Iā€™m here is because I started with a physical field, and for someone with chronic issues that never improve, it is a great convincer :grin:

Releasing trauma can be disturbing for the body and exacerbate symptoms. Please take it easy. The fields work too well for our own good sometimes.

That depends on your goals and progress with the fields. If you actually swap a field for another, then you simply lose the benefits from the former. If there is some overlap in what they target, you may keep doing just fine and youā€™re happy with the swap.

Personally, I get results within a month. Sometimes nothing seems to happen but like clockwork, I get a big improvement around the month mark. This is for the ā€œsometimesā€, often it is faster. So this is the least Iā€™d wait before swapping.

I guess you prefer this over Meno-unpause because of the collagen?

I canā€™t give advice on this, and sadly, there is indeed not much information, or results with the Ehlers Danlos treatment field.

If you have regular checks, imrovements should show. Iā€™d say even on your next one, but nonetheless Iā€™d give them a real long time.

I donā€™t know if it is possible to test if you have the specific genes that the field heals, but I guess that could be a way to not feel like maybe youā€™re wasting time.

Correcting genetic errors isnā€™t something medicine is doing yet so I donā€™t know if it is possible to know how long such a treatment would take.

Iā€™d honestly give it a year at least. Whatever other treatments you have, they wonā€™t conflict or be derailed in any way by this. And the possibility of improving that condition is too good to give up for such a short daily time investment.

Sometimes the improvement comes in a big way suddenly, but the work was being done all along.

And donā€™t be discouraged by any of this. Often times one can feel and see improvements even faster than we would expect.

If you have been struggling with illness all your life, then you will be surprised by the effectiveness of the fields.

I also donā€™t know if rejuvenating fields and DNA repair donā€™t conflict on their own. I mean, they sound well together as fields, but I donā€™t know about their effects combined on someone with a genetic syndrome. Hopefully someone knows about the compatibility of those.

And then, if DNA repair and the Ehlers Danlos treatment canā€™t conflict either. I think for this you should ask Captain or Sammy. Dream may be able to give you an estimate for how long to listen too.

I trust your stack is well researched and well made, but if you canā€™t answer these questions either, then we have to ask around.

I also personally use Plasma Light and consider it a substitute of DNA Repairā€¦maybe Iā€™ve been wrong all this time. But if Iā€™m not, Plasma Light would have a more healing effect overall, and maybe help with integrating all the changes. It is used around here as a booster for other fields so it could be too strong for you for now though.

But this reminded me of something. If you didnā€™t, Iā€™d recommend you automated grounding to the end of your stacks. It is nearly ā€œnecessaryā€ for the fields to work, and when it comes to healing, I feel as if it has mild anti-inflammatory effects, so it is a good idea to add to healing stacks.

The fields are safe, in case you are already listening. And when people have misused them, they could feel the effects and stop on time. They also came here to ask how to heal faster (from the mess created by the misuse), which I recommend you do if you start feeling sick.

I hope someone chimes in to clear the confusion I surely have created in you with the Plasma mention.

The fields work instantly, if you ask me. The physical healing is what takes time. What Iā€™ve been talking about was the healing.

In the case of the Ehlers Danlos syndrome, Iā€™d keep it for a year. You can then add more audios. If you see no improvement and are tired of listening after 3 months and want to try something else, Iā€™d add that, but keep listening to the experimental treatment.

This is also hard to fathom as besides the genetic correcting, it has collagen production induction and other effects so youā€™d feel better with it than without it.

The fields work. For example, it may not be good for you to take steroids, but as much safety and protection as they have, if you decide to use the steroid-like fields, youā€™re gonna suffer (but less than if you actually took steroids, and maybe even with some positive effects).

So before changing fields, Iā€™d just listen to one until I get a new baseline in my functioning and feeling, symptoms, etc. At least that. Once I feel things are normal for me (aka I became accustomed to feel and be better), I may use another field and see how I do with it. But usually, there is a process of change and then the change getting normalized into your life (grounding will help with energy ups and downs too).

Since everything in the body is connected, all sorts of symptoms, improvements and also ā€œworseningsā€ can happen when first starting a field, but for me they are gone within days. There is also the possibility of introducing it progresively and not noticing any ā€œside-effectā€. Honestly I never minded them, as that way I knew the field was working overtime.

Most people find they intuitively know when to change fields, which to use, etc. Now that you found this place, expect synchronicities and serendipity in your life.

But for physical fields, we have tangible evidence too in our symptoms, so you will know how to use fields after a while.

And for the record, Iā€™m on the same stack I started with. Once you are doing well, the hunger to try everything will subside. Sometimes FOMO kicks in but even that is handled by the fields xD. I havenā€™t listened to DNA Repair or any rejuvenating audio thoughā€¦those may be unnecessary after a while.

So, just be safe within the listening guidelines, and listen to your body throughout the process.

cough My apologies for my reply thenā€¦

Thank you lots!

I wish you success in healing :pray:

8 Likes

@Drift beautiful postā€¦ :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :flushed:

3 Likes

@Drift I donā€™t know if you ever saw my reply to your extremely lovely post, back in May. I donā€™t think I pressed the reply button, or mentioned you in it - just wrote a post back to you.
I suddenly panicked, when I checked just now, and thought you might think I had ignored your thoughtful response!
So, Iā€™m just double checking?! I wanted you to know how grateful I was :blush:

Hi Drift :wave:

Iā€™m extremely grateful for your message. You were under no obligation to wade through my ramblings - let alone reply - and the fact that you did is very touching :relaxed: Honestly, what youā€™ve written has helped me so much - thank you :pray:

Iā€™m really glad that the fields have helped, and are helping, you!
Itā€™s wonderful to read about peoplesā€™ life changing experiences using these gifts that the Captain has shared with us. I feel blessed to have found both the fields and this forum.

Thank you for this sound advice. Iā€™m learning - thanks to you and @WellBeing :blush: - to strip back my stack and go for the ā€˜less is moreā€™ approach. Quality over quantity!

When originally looking through all the amazing fields available, I was like a kid in a candy store. I wanted to use all of them at the same time! I still do, if Iā€™m completely honest. I mean, who wouldnā€™t? There are so many exciting ones to choose from :grinning: But Iā€™m learning to be patient and use my discernment. Again, thanks to you and this forum.

This is the minimum Iā€™m going to give myself with any field. And Iā€™m keeping a written log of what I listen to, and the results experienced.

In terms of the Ehlers Danlos field, I donā€™t think I can have a genetic test, although itā€™s something I may look into. Though I think youā€™re right:

Iā€™ve got nothing to lose, and so much to gain. My instinct tells me that this field could make an enormous difference, so Iā€™m going to give it a really good chance.

Iā€™ve decided to replace DNA Repair with Plasma Light. After extensive research, it seems the logical choice. Itā€™s such an incredible field - and Iā€™m taking it nice and slow by using is sparingly to start with.

Again, really good advice. This is what Iā€™m going to do moving forward.

This seems to be happening (slowly!) already. Itā€™s exciting and encouraging :+1:

Done :heavy_check_mark: Thank you for suggesting this. I can already feel it helping.

This made me laugh!
Please donā€™t apologise for your thoughtfulness, kindness and generosity. Like I said, youā€™ve really helped me and Iā€™m extremely grateful.

I wish you well on your healing journey, too. Thank you again, Drift, so much :smiley: :pray:

1 Like

Is it ok if I listen to this stack throughout the day or some fields in the morning and the rest of the fields from ponr stack in the evening?
Is this OK?
Or is it much better or even absolutely necessary to listen to them in the morning/before other fields/stacks??
Thank you, @SammyG for that article :pray:, it is/was very helpful for many of us and point of no return has helped me to drop some addictions - And it helps me (to) Be Positive, the Best stack for me/sure! :grinning:
Thank you, @gpo and everyone for the potential update(s) to the original fields of/from ponr! :pray:

In my experience with this and other stacks, they seem to work better for me when the whole stack is played together. When theyā€™re separated into different day parts, theyā€™re no longer really a ā€œstack.ā€

It is better to listen to them before other fields/stacks in the same way that itā€™s better to pick up the dirty clothes that have been tossed on the floor before you start vacuuming.

Is it ā€œabsolutely necessaryā€? No. Just like there is no Vacuuming Poiice, there are no Fields Police. I donā€™t know of any suggestion on this forum that includes an idea of ā€œabsolutely necessary.ā€ Maybe you want to do more reading?

3 Likes

Thank you, @WellBeing . :pray:
Well, perhaps I exagerated with the ā€œabsolutely necessaryā€ part. :grin: