Potion no.33

What do these numbers mean ? 5,10,20,3,5 ?

2 Likes

Think of yourself as a player in the game of life here at Sapienmed. As you go through life you ā€œlevel upā€ by gaining experience (known in games as XP, or experience points). When you use Max Heal for example, you gain health (known in games as HP or health points). When you work with your Sapien Lucky Horsehoe you gain, well Luck.

The numbers refer to the statistics your player character is gaining by allowing your beverage to be charged by the sapien mug or thermos. You are 5 points luckier, 10 points more charming, 20 point wittier and more self-assured, 3 points making you a more gifted conversationalist, and 5 points for aspects of The Fool (as in Tarot).

12 Likes

Please share your experiences with this anyone who used it ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using this since I got it last week. I had bought it initially cuz not sure why, but I used to drink hella water. But lately I havenā€™t been drinking as much as I need to. Water is essential for good skin. Lol. So I decided to get this one cuz, ā€œWit of Don Juan?ā€ Lmao. Oh yeah, I needs that. Hoping it will influence me to drink more water. (It had. Bout three a day.) Also, I havenā€™t bought anything for a hot minute. Tryna get a new car. Lol. :joy: I think itā€™s working. I mean, I also use other ones too. But this and the Subconscious limits one from PU are the only ones Iā€™d barely started using. Iā€™ve been doing some funny ass shit too. Lmao. And like, itā€™s innate. For instance, I got some clothes that Iā€™ve been having, and a slightly oversized overcoat (Was the style when I got it in 2004. Lmao) tailored to fit my body. And the girls that work there said that since I brought them good luck last time, to bring one piece of item each day of the week, that way they will have good luck everyday. :joy:

So, when I leave, my stupid ass automatically say, ā€œWait a minute, I forgot something. I need to give yaā€™ll some luck before I go.ā€ So I grab in my pocket, ā€œimaginary luckā€ and start throwing it on the floor, here and there. But I am making faces while I am doing it. Like I have a diligent look on my face, as if I am working hard, and I am thrusting my arms/shoulders as if they carry a bit of weight. And they all catching it and cracking up and thanking me. :joy: And I been really fly with my words and shit too. Lol. Like, I dunno. I have lots of moments in the past where I am a foo, but sometimes my old naturally anti-social ego comes back. But it seems this cup is pushing it back to how it was for me some months ago. Lol. Thereā€™s other moments, but I forget at this moment.

9 Likes

Get you a nice little moncler coat boss.

3 Likes

They are more like fashion, puffers. pretty hefty price too but its drip trust trust.

3 Likes

What Iā€™ve observed on this so farā€¦I have speaking gigs, and sometimes I donā€™t get the chance to prep for them. I had 2 gigs back to back this week, and gift of the gab and charm kicked in, 'cos I sounded as though I sure knew what I was talking about, and the audience loved it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Hi Trinity, how long are you charging the water in your bottle for the effects to kick in and the water to be charged properly? Thank you.

1 Like

I typically just charge it overnight, been a bit inconsistent last few weeks, due to needing to attend to family issues, but itā€™s helped me well. Had to do an eulogy for my father who had passed, I prepared a speech with ran 5 pages, wasnā€™t sure Iā€™d be able to do it and it was also broadcast live overseas, but when it was time, I was able to deliver it, without a hitch, and several people came up to me afterwards, saying how they loved the delivery.

4 Likes

Some new experiences with Potion No. 33?.

Potion No. 11 or Potion No. 33?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo
Could you please make an NFT out of this Captain?

5 Likes