Patreon
Youtube Music
Play Music
Check out our Instagram
Teespring for unique items
Our website
Gumroad Audios For Sale
We are also on Bili Bili China
(cannot be maintained, the copies upload faster than i do and then i can reupload my content )

27 Likes

Bye bye Monkey Pox. Hope all who need it benefit from this.

19 Likes

Thank you, Captain.
Read an article today.Shameful??.Its just another Virus.Nothing to be ashamed of…
Great you are here in this lifetime.for us.
As prevention?as well?
It’s interesting to know… Hetero,but who knows.Can blow up,anywere.
Discussing Democracy today.A sheer thread in Europe and for all Democracy’s So for me "Slava Ukraini!
Support,them😊

2 Likes

Very useful field in these current circumstances! Thanks Dream!
Now I know I have something to help treat it just in case :pray:

Only vaccines/jabs I trust are Sapien Medicine!

7 Likes

I know this is from the field’s description, but I don’t understand this piece. What does this mean, please?

1 Like

You always give great gifts @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

We already have another post for this. Let’s keep only one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@SammyG or @Captain_Nemo will have to merge them, If they want and when they have a chance.

1 Like

Absolutely, dear medic!

1 Like

Bye Bye Monkey! Thanks @Captain_Nemo (especially from my GF who freaks out unnecessarily every other day these days thanks to news cycles, and now she can peacefully go back to her Plasma Skin, hair, teeth and hairstyle stack :slight_smile: )

13 Likes

Here’s more info about this family

Thank you for creating this, Captain. :heart:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/poxviridae

4 Likes

if only we had some medical institutions that would spread the word…

5 Likes

Thanks for what? :eyes:I don’t create the field lol

4 Likes

If only we can just get “them” to actually do studies rather than blindly call it pseudo-science or “deboonked.”

2 Likes

Marked wrong sorry😅

2 Likes

Ohhh, and here I thought you were thanking @anon25711007 simply for being her. :hugs:

2 Likes

I think Captain is talking about maintaining the mentioned platforms as now there are many fields on sapien medicine youtube platform which are not yet uploaded on patreon and other platforms yet.

But still for us that’s more than enough already for having them :heart_eyes:

Thanks @Captain_Nemo :heart: :fire:

No, sorry that was supposed to be under the billibili link (for china)
I was saying i cannot maintain it, the platform there copyrights what you upload immediately,
Other chinese users upload the videos faster than me, So when I do go to upload,
it gets a copyright hit.

Thats all
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ah, thank you for explaining that comment. (And I’m sorry to hear of this other challenge you’re having to deal with just to share your wonderful talents with this mich-needed creation. The fact that you keep doing this in the face of all these challenges, I think, is the real gift. :pray: )

6 Likes