Pranic Swirls

Wow that sounds extremely powerful.

3 Likes

Can anyone clarify how to use this audio for manifestatio. Also what method you guys use to manifest something.

“This is a channel exclusive track.”

Wish we were able to purchase it. :frowning_face:

It’s on Patreon now.

5 Likes

Had an interesting experience last night. I finally got over my obsession with Vibration audios (for an hour or two :D ) and looped Pranic Swirls for an hour while getting ready for bed. I got such a buzz, could not sleep! I was rolling on the bed for 3 hours with not a wink of sleep.

I then looped Advanced Healing and fell asleep within 20-min. I assume the energy created by Pranic Swirls was utilized by Advanced Healing…

20 Likes

can the body only contain a limited amount of prana (a maximum amount that it cannot exceed) ?! or the body can store an unlimited amount of prana and evolve because of this ever increasing amount of prana ?!
Another very important concern, according to you what is the difference in prana and chi, I hear that it is the same thing, and that it is vital energy. But I feel like it’s two different things, because it says that prana is everywhere on earth and it fills the universe, and for chi, it is said to be an energy that we develop / cultivate through training (example: a bit like in the manga dragon ball).

10 Likes

Which album is this on? I can’t find it on Apple Music.

1 Like

@11Connor11 Pranic Swirls is not a part of any album. It’s currently available on YouTube and Patreon.

5 Likes

Prana, chi, life force, etc. all the same thing with different titles depending on the culture you ask. The body and energy system seem to be only able to handle a certain amount but that can increase with proper training.

6 Likes

Is this supposed to be like automated pranayama? The prana goes into you without you having to inhale it?

1 Like

That’s how it felt.

4 Likes

Woke up too early and was in the wrong part of sleep cycle. Groggy. I put pranic swirls on as a test. Gave me good dreams. A couple of hours later I woke up refreshed… Not sure if that comports with theory, but that was my experience.

5 Likes

And that’s what’s important. Thanks for sharing your experience!

4 Likes

I literally felt pulsations in my root chakra and a state of well being, I smiled without wanting to, wow, this one I really felt it’s effects.
I feel energised! Thank you, Captain, for this!

5 Likes

The link on YouTube to the detailed description on enlightened states doesn’t work. Can anyone explain what does it do please?

Summary of Intermediate Review:

Key: The field is designed to envelop and saturate the body with swirls of prana, driving processes to a heightened energetic state.Offers a direct infusion of prana without the need for active absorption through practices like pranayama.

Reported intermediate benefits/reviews (Youtube, forum):

1. Energetic Sensations: Users report feeling a gathering and movement of a “little wind” around them when playing the audio. Immediate invigoration and fresh sensations, especially in the chest area, are noted.
  2. Energy Uplift: Users express feelings of alertness, less tiredness, and an uplift in energy. Some report a reduction in tightness in the chest and lung areas.
  3. Psychological and Emotional Impact: The audio is described as uplifting, inspiring, and joy-inducing. Users report feeling fresh, powerful, and filled with joy.
  4. Integration with Other Practices: Combined with practices like Wim Hof breathing or Jing and chi elixir, users find synergistic effects. Also a reference to the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (Increase Oxygen) was made.
  5. Chakra Activation: Reports of activation in the solar plexus and root chakra.
  6. Physical and Mental Boost: Users claim enhanced physical and mental energy, suitable for activities like running. Some report improvements in breathing clarity and deep breathing.
  7. Other effects: Positive experiences are shared during (dry) fasting. Another one was unblocking the nose and a sense of readiness for physical activity.
  8. Spiritual and Metaphysical Impact: Users describe experiences related to the third eye and the sensation of increased prana reserves. Noed as a boost of prana, contributing to a sense of power and independence.
  9. No Negative Impact: Assurance is given that the energy provided by the audio is depatterned and cleaned, not taking from living beings.

Note: As always, individual experiences may vary, and the reported benefits are based on user testimonials. The information provided here should not replace professional advice, and individuals should exercise caution and consult healthcare professionals as needed.

10 Likes

I keep, through varied searches, coming across this but can’t find any other references. What was/is Project Vampire? Is it still around?

1 Like

I think it was an old name for the Sapienmed channel, if I’m not mistaken.
If I remember correctly, the name was chosen because vampires were popular back then, Twilight and what not, and vampires were cool, mysterious and associated with spirituality, the unknown, etc. so Captain and/or Sammy chose that name.

Edit:
From Sammy and Maoshan

I hereby declare this the official "underrated forgotten field gem of the week".

It has been lately putting some good energy into me. Always improves and lifts my moods and gives me actual physical energy. I find it hard to not get working after just some seconds of it.

I don’t even know if it improves my mood so much that other things stop bothering me (as in suddenly I don’t feel as hot) or it actually improves the ambience so much (to lower excessive heat). But in any case, it makes anything better.

Using it before ojas/tejas needs some testing too, as in theory it should be prana converting to it.

Much appreciated field Captain :bowing_man:

3 Likes

i had a very rough night of sleep due to excess of caffeine.

this is the only thing that made me feel refreshed and alive again.

1 Like