Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (Increase Oxygen)

This energy programming in this video increases available free oxygen around you, and increases your natural oxygen absorption rate. This enhances the body’s natural healing process and also improves your health overall.

This video mimics hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers which have three times the normal air pressure. Under these conditions, your lungs can gather more oxygen than would be possible breathing pure oxygen at normal air pressure. Your blood carries this oxygen throughout your body. This helps fight bacteria and stimulate the release of substances called growth factors and stem cells, which promote healing. Other conditions treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy include decompression sickness, serious infections, wounds, bubbles of air in your blood vessels, and wounds that won’t heal as a result of diabetes or radiation injury.

Other side effects may also be clearer thinking, more energy and more rejuvenating breathing.

Note: Do not overuse. Its fine to use everyday but remember that oxygen broken down becomes free radicals which can cause the oxidation of cells.

7 Likes

2 Likes

I LOVE this audio, the music, the effects are everything to my body.

2 Likes

How often a day can I use this field.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

This is one of the fields I get instant results from everytime I use it. I play only once.

8 Likes

Will using this in a closed air-conditioned room have a bad effect on other people?
Like making it hard for them to breathe?
Or is this just taking oxygen from the outside directly into the room so that everyone can benefit?

2 Likes

Should be fine

If you’re concerned just make sure you either wear headphones or the other people are not in your aura.

Your aura is about as big as your outstretched arms

It’s not an environmental field, so it’s supposed to just work for you

5 Likes

thank you

Summary of Intermediate Review:

Key: The field aims to increase available free oxygen and mimic the effects of hyperbaric oxygen therapy which has benefits (cfr. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy - Mayo Clinic).

Reported intermediate benefits/reviews (based on Patreon/Youtube and forum):

The reported benefits of the described energy programming or audio content include:

1. Increased Oxygen Levels: Mimics hyperbaric oxygen therapy, leading to increased free oxygen around the listener. Improves the natural oxygen absorption rate.
  2. Healing Enhancement: Enhances the body’s natural healing process.Stimulates the release of growth factors and stem cells, promoting healing.
  3. Immediate Results: Users report immediate effects, including expanded lungs and relief from respiratory issues.
  4. Emergency Relief: Described as life-saving, especially in emergency situations such as low oxygen levels in babies.
  5. Specific Health Conditions: Positive results reported for individuals with asthma, long-standing nerve injuries and improvement in oxygen levels for babies with RSV.
  6. Environmental Impact: Users suggest the content may combat the effects of environmental factors like chemtrails.
  7. Relief from Anxiety and Chest Tightness: Users report relief from anxiety and chest tightness, contributing to improved mental well-being.
  8. Long-Term Benefits: Some users claim long-term benefits, such as body repair and relief from pain, after consistent use over several days.
  9. Caution on Overuse: Users are advised not to overuse the content due to concerns about the potential formation of free radicals and cellular oxidation.
  10. Versatile Benefits: Benefits include increased oxygen, more energy, faster healing, deeper meditation, and general improvements in health.

Note: It’s important to approach these reported benefits with a critical mindset, considering that they are based on anecdotes. Individual responses may vary, and the information provided here should not replace professional medical advice. If considering such practices, consulting with healthcare professionals, especially for those with pre-existing health conditions, is recommended.

5 Likes

https://www.aaltohyperbaric.com/can-hbot-reduce-my-anxiety/#:~:text=Hyperbaric%20Oxygen%20Therapy%20%26%20Anxiety,certain%20areas%20of%20the%20brain.

Anxiety has been associated with reduced blood flow and impaired oxygen delivery to certain areas of the brain.

One of the ways hyperbaric oxygen therapy may help reduce anxiety is by increasing the oxygen available to the brain .

5 Likes

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/378371768_Application_of_HBOT_in_Treating_Psoriasis

2 Likes

I should have remembered this one with my breathing exercises :man_facepalming:

2 Likes