Pray for me

Why ?

No need to say this.
Your stack suggestion was excellent.

As above…why exactly?? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I had read some comments that were not always positive, but above all because I imagine that in the short term it is not possible to appreciate the changes

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Nonsense. Absolute Nonsense.

4 Likes

Why?

1 Like

lol no, that’s not how this works… I asked you “why” first.
You’re the one making a claim (as well as recommending “junk” producers…repeatedly) that it doesn’t work.
So tell me who said it doesn’t work and why?

I and many many others know it does work and results can be felt immediately.

You’re the one quoting about “some comments” that you haven’t backed up so we know neither the source or the “reliability” of the source…assuming you actually read it.

13 Likes

:+1:

I agree. I dislike it when people in this forum suggest some random crap they got from youtube.
They should just be recommending Dream’s stuff as its the best. Most other producers are mumbo jumbo

2 Likes

I have specified that it is possible not to appreciate the results in the short term of this product.

1 Like

Still a false statement.

Carry on. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Speaking about negative astrological effects, would the Vibration series do what the Nullify Astrological Effects Audio does?

2 Likes

Over time, as you build up your Vibe to the highest levels, yes.
In the meantime, listen to Nullify. :wink:

6 Likes

you-da-best

3 Likes

5 Likes

Will give it a try, nothing to loose ha :smiley:

5 Likes

:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Hey man, I understand things are tough right now and I am hoping for the best for you (sorry I dont pray for strangers, but my hope for the best for everyone knows no bounds!)

My suggestion may seem different from others but I think there are some root problems that likely need to be addressed. I see you are mostly looking for a method to help out your “luck”, which is totally understandable. However, might I suggest there is more going on here?

For example, I have a feeling there is some internal resistance to your current situation, and perhaps resistance to how you view yourself. If you view yourself as “unlucky”, “not worthy” or “inadequate” a large amount of the time, this can be a reason you are not seeing the results you desire.

It’s hard to hear but you need to focus on the positives. Acknowledge your blessings and fortunes you have, dont revel in self-pity (I know it is easy and even encouraged to a certain extent in western culture).

The more time you spend feeling sorry for yourself the worse you are going to feel and the less likely you are to actually get any change done in your life. I know this is vague advice, but sometimes that is what is needed to start the road to recovery.

So I guess I would say just take a deep breath, look at the situation you are in objectively. Understand the blessings you have and truly thank “god/universe/you/etc” for having it. (if you are having trouble thinking of things, start with the Sun and Earth. Be thankful for existence). Look at what you desire and find a means of achieving it that are within your grasps.

But whatever you do, dont resist the present moment. You are where you are for a reason, it was meant to be. There are people way worse off than you and way better off than you. You can spend all day counting what you dont have or you can spend it being appreciative and grateful for what you do have. I vastly prefer the latter as this is what has lead to lasting change in my own life.

oh and this may help with the desperation. Hoping for the best for you

9 Likes

I was referring to this

lol perfect…cause if we go to that thread and look a couple posts up we see this. (among a ton of other positive testimonials :roll_eyes:)

So yeah… you focused on the seemingly “negative” and that’s all you remembered…

Shocker! Life has some up and downs and stuff you have to “work out” before you can proceed…

That’s not a “negative” …that’s called HEALING!

To repeat

4 Likes

Yes, but contextualized to this topic it sounds different, in my opinion.

Yes, cause you’re the one it taking out of context!!! and inserting here.

This same theme keeps running thru these threads…

You read it out of context…saw what most people would see as a POSITIVE.
Ie…“yeah.i had to go thru some shit to fix my issues but they were all resolved quickly”
and somehow interpreted it as a “negative”

That’s how I read it… and how I think most people would interpret as.

It was a positive testimonial (again in a SLEW of OTHER positive testimonials) that said the field worked! and quickly!

You went out of your way to tell @josh and indirectly @chimpanzee that “something bad would happen” because you MIS-READ the intentions of skyhigh’s testimonial

My Goodness.

I think if we took a poll of everyone on the planet…
They would surely exchange a few days or weeks of “uncomfortable” healing for a resolution to their problems that has been plaguing them for years.

Again, you do this alot. So this isn’t the first time I’ve seen you do this.
But it’s not constructive to the people like @chimpanzee who are looking for solid advice on how to resolve their problems.
(Hint, when you post other “producers” that experienced users would qualify as “mumbo jumbo” you lose credibility there too).

@chimpanzee is free to take your advice…
I just don’t think it’s based on a very informed opinion at this point :man_shrugging:

3 Likes