A Blueprint of Power (Major)

13 Likes

I’m not familiar with NFTs so thank you to those who posted the background information. Now, with respect to the NFTs on Rarible, in what form do they come? Someone wrote that they keep theirs in their pocket. So this is something physical in addition to the digital token?

You print them so you can carry them around you, and some are audios

The NFTs on rarible are digital images, which act as mandalas, you carry them in your aura to receive the benefits. You can save those images and print them. It’s been discussed a lot, use the search bar above to learn more about NFTs and mandalas.

1 Like

Usually they have been images yes. But if you read Mao’s testimonial, the other posts in the thread - this one is actually an audio. It’ll work like gumroad etc just that it is downloaded/purchased as an NFT and the “ownership” is located on the blockchain.

1 Like

This NFT will be released in limited amounts
On Friday
between 9 - 11 am
(NewYorkTime)

Be sure the message me after with proof of purchase and I will send you the audio.

(This one is a little more costly, due to the work done. time / effort etc)
(Remember you are under no obligation to buy)
(The audio works ONLY for Nft owners, others simply experience the space of it, more like the outside, looking in)

69 Likes

Ah I’m so excited! Literally I’ve been only sleeping 3 hours the last few nights and constantly checking every new post! Now I will be ready for Friday!

21 Likes

What a coincidence , I have a day off school Friday

29 Likes

I’m gonna have a very intimate time with the F5 key on that day

14 Likes

21 Likes

p e r f e c t

7 Likes

Thank you :pray:

10 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll

20 Likes

Sorry guys … i had to

53901433c45e99c2c5fdf00e4608e16c

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smirk:

31 Likes

alright that’s gonna be fun. let’s see how teespring handles it. might have a complete crash and way too much nfts sold, who knows :money_mouth_face: ( only in my dreams ). good luck to all

19 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :pray:. Very excited to try and get this one!

11 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo

The price in any field is worth it because it is used for life😊

Whether it is free or paid, there is a side worth using

17 Likes

The pressure… The pressure is on!!!

10 Likes
6 Likes

Man this is one hell of a song, it’s this NFTs theme song! Really captures the feeling of pressure filled anticipation, i like it!

4 Likes