A Blueprint of Power (Major)

I donā€™t wanna be too off topicā€¦ but are we the implosions of the universe? In terms of energy generation for example.

1 Like

Fission vs Fusion.
Both have their purposes.

11 Likes

Implosion processā€¦

20 Likes

Damn it feels like starring at this one only for a few moments fills you with some kind of specific energy.

(After reading previous posts ofc lol)

6 Likes

@_OM Thanks gonna think about that

@Desiree Right? Feels kinda ā€œtrippyā€ and makes me lightheaded but that feeling spreads through the whole body and I started laughing. Bliss like feeling and warmth too.

4 Likes

all back to those hard to understand Dan Winter links :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Ahā€¦ the beautiful nostalgia I get from this picā€¦

All the good feels :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Seconded, itā€™s going to be released while Iā€™m sleeping

set an alarm if you really want it, no ? one hour of sleep for an epic field. There will be necessarily some people asleep and some not, timezones.

11 Likes

Might do. How much are the NFTs typically?

expect maybe about 300-400$ for this

12 Likes

Will this be bad for someone going through a hyperactive nervous system ? Muscle twitches, involuntary movements ?

It might have it continue or worsen the hyperactivity, yes.

There are a ton of fields that are available for purchase (or free, but I wonā€™t even) that can get you ā€œup thereā€ and change your life immensely.
Blueprint of life, light and vibrational guidance, alchemical holy lightā€¦ and my personal favourites the vibration series (which are not even expensive), just to name a few.

Itā€™s not this NFT or nothing :)

And you never know what other cool stuff is in the pipeline still.

24 Likes

This discussion again? Come on guys stop complaining about what people do.

You have no power over them and itā€™s better to let go the feelings of envy or anything else. Bc itā€™s poisons youā€¦

Focus on yourself and thats all

20 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor

Donnt worry my friend, you will progress no matter what audio you use. :muscle:

8 Likes

My bro can i delete the comments?

So there is no negativity

i just see it the last one , but i think you make an effort putting your ideas into words .

:point_up_2: :100:

8 Likes

yeah

1 Like

yeah every new release its like : AWWWWW the love of my life ā€¦ this is the CHOSEN ONE :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Then the next release : mon amour , wee need a timeā€¦ i need space to focus on my studies :open_book: /work ā€¦ erhhhhh then to the next audio: Hello Sweet Heart :kissing_heart: :laughing:

I like when this happens or its applied to Sapien Med , because almost every time , you realize something new ā€¦ something impossible becoming possibleā€¦ Very inspiring .

IM POSSIBLE :crossed_swords: :angry: :heartbeat: (excalibur powaaa)

30 Likes

Not to mention that we each have our interestsā€¦

The physically focused are enamored with the Andro and Muscle Beyond Limits.

For someone like me that spends a obscene amount of time doing inner work, this is my crown jewel. So Iā€™m excited to have a chance to have it :slight_smile:

25 Likes