A Blueprint of Power (Major)

good luck people

11 Likes

I have some crypto in my trust wallet. Is it enough to buy nft? Should I keep some ethereum?

You don’t need crypto. You use regular currency. It is all done for you and you are given a wallet.

7 Likes

The thing is, whatever the outcome may be - whether this is released or not and whoever gets it on the end -, it will be the perfect one :)

So there is no need to stress or lose sleep, the browser can always freeze and your internet connection can always fail for a bit…
And you may awake in the middle of the night to check it, if you’re supposed to. :D

26 Likes

I’ll share my invitation here since the original thread is yet to get its best attention … I feel like our excitement got the best of us… it’s not a fear of missing out… it’s a deep hunger for growth… development… we all appreciate the work we are given, we fall in love with all the prosperous outcomes… we all love to witness our best self coming into life … but we also can get blinded by it… it’s a double sided want just like everything is…

We been glued to our screens, paused sleeping, reading, taking a walk in the nature, because we highly value what’s to come, even if we don’t need it… we are all here because we have enjoyed our best selves and we wanna keep enjoying our best potential…

It’s a reminder to also see for ourselves how this can help us grow or keep us glued where we are at …

26 Likes

Yes.
do you know how sometime places that are haunted, have lots of granite?
granite, also contain a lot of crystals in it,
they store information a lot better than even your normal memories,
a lot more deeper data and energy.
This stored data, when replayed/accessed acts a a haunting.
The non intelligent sort of ‘echoed’ one.
So this enhanced capabilities are enhanced
Also… under force or pressure… crystals can produce a lot of energy,
due to the piezo electric effect.

In addition, the time crystals, rotate through time and space, to keep an appearance of symmetry

66 Likes

This is what has me most interested. Quantum ground state and energy that cannot be lost to the environment.

32 Likes

indeed :wink:

36 Likes

ghostS are fake

6 Likes

Uhm…
Could someone kindly tell me what a time crystal looks like?

1 Like

It’s a quantum system. So there isn’t a “physical” image for it.

First one was just created with a quantum computer since we have enough Qubits to process such things.

Here’s a decent article on it:

27 Likes

It reminds me the work of Marcel Vogel the Vogel Crystal

Vogel crystal is cut to amplify, coalesce, and focus thoughts and energy that you wish to direct into your body/mind or that of another person. The design of the crystal allows for your thoughts and energy (and the pervasive Universal Life Force), to enter the crystal at the receptive end, be amplified and focused as it travels in a circular pattern through the crystal, and be transmitted like a laser beam from the focal end.

https://www.crystallightandsound.com/what-is-a-vogel-crystal/

Side note

Would be beyond amazing and perhaps one day the DW Vogel Field is a reality :blush:

As always gratitude for your time and for sharing your creations, they go far beyond of anything that we could possible imagined and with that “Thank You”

18 Likes

Lol these petty arguments will always make me laugh.

I reminded you guys about the Armor of Light audio that ended up not being a rarible because we didn’t understand all the crypto purchases etc.
Does everybody here has that audio now that it can be purchased any day? I bet not…

And then you guys also forgot that at the same time he released these mandalas:

The Smilodon
Queen of Wands
king of Wands
Lucky horseshoe

And i think even an Ace of Cups was there…

All with powers, they all ended up for free on IG for FREE!! Since we werent getting the rarible thing at the time.

Now all these months i didnt see people posting reviews, talking about them and their amazing benefits etc why? Because they were free = little value?

Seems like they werent valued as much… now guess what? They are no longer on IG :woman_shrugging:t2:

And probably effects deactivated for sharing now who knows…

you probably want them now?

Not to start a controversy on this again… but seriously please as said before countless times, lets not get Captain fed up to the point of stopping all of his work one day and end up losing way more for ever.

16 Likes

oh nah,
i just think these are better, those still on raible and work just as fine.

I just wanted the instagram colour profile to look a little more uniform and it didnt seem people used them much.
Tis all :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Thanks for this notification, and Dream for allowing it.

From now on I will save energy to spam my Luck playlist :sunglasses:

2 Likes

But they are not free on Rarible lol

These stay in my pocket! Love them.
Great points though.

6 Likes

the images are cropped on Instagram anyways lol.

15 Likes

Team Ace of Cups/King & Queen of Wands, representing!

4 Likes

I’ll never sleep on a Tarot field of any kind

7 Likes