Precambrian Era Time Portal

The Precambrian is the earliest of the geologic ages, which are marked by different layers of sedimentary rock. Laid down over millions of years, these rock layers contain a permanent record of the Earth’s past, including the fossilized remains of plants and animals buried when the sediments were formed.

8 Likes

Ahhh i love this one too.

4 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Sarah Jaye7 months ago

Feel kinda cold air , lonely times

profile_pic

Lynn Marciaa year ago

I can’t get enough of this. Why is that ? It feels so pure

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude Universe unconditional gratitude

profile_pic

Mndl ID2 years ago

Make portal to ice age please

profile_pic

Jonathan Tales3 years ago

Can you make one for Atlantis or Lemuria

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago

I love the drum 🪘 sound :cowboy_hat_face:

profile_pic

Livin’ the Mind3 years ago (edited)

Hey, I don’t know if it’s possible to make a portal for a fantasy realm, but I’d love you forever if you made one for Narnia

profile_pic

Spartan13373 years ago

Was fascinated to see this title, I’ve studied a lot about the earths past but to feel the energies of this period is interesting. This was when the continents were whole and made Pangea so I wonder if that was a reflection of these frequencies.

profile_pic

d653 years ago

This give me fear and loneliness so bad don’t listen to it … I feel my soul is very afraid and I feel earth is empty and I am alone …

profile_pic

Kevin Earl Enright3 years ago

I wonder if some really beneficial gut bacteria can come through the portal and help us that have lost our gut microbiomes replenish :)

profile_pic

I wonder if some really beneficial gut bacteria can come through the portal and help us that have lost our gut microbiomes replenish :)

profile_pic

So this is how we got the corona virus!!! Lord Sapien making time portals for the pesky viruses!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pray::pray::pray::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

profile_pic

MaydayCorvidae3 years ago (edited)

Idea suggestion, not a request; Primordial Portal. The raw creative forces are what brought about the idea, it would be incredibly beneficial. Although, thinking of it further, since it’s just raw pre-creation energy, it likely wouldn’t be useful without someone who knew how to use it.
Also as you can tell by the name I’m a fan of the void, which also brought the idea up, but I suggested it due to the concept of all that raw energy.
Thank you for your hard work, have a great day! And btw, look up what a pizookie is, it’s a pizza cookie w/ icecream and it’s amazing
edit: also i dont know if the name i put on my google account is public i havent quite got aquainted with it yet. “corvoid” for context with the fan of the void part. Corvids are also very beautiful birds!

profile_pic

Duy Nguyen3 years ago

Thank you. I love you.
His experience comes from the future
And The Alien experience.
Please
Sorry about my English.
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::earth_africa::earth_africa::earth_africa::earth_africa::earth_africa::earth_africa::earth_africa::earth_africa::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way::milky_way:

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

When I was a teenager, I liked to open all the windows in my bedroom, even when it was 20 degrees F outside.
I painted my walls ice blue, and was obsessed with living in an ice castle…
This was well before Frozen.
Perhaps I was longing for this.

profile_pic

The_walking_Immortal14899993 years ago

Why not one for connect with the best Era the Lemurian Era?

profile_pic

Chris Hanssen3 years ago

I feel my energy being compressed. And a cold lingering.

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

Like going back to the childhood before my childhood…
Infinite. Everything is infinite.

profile_pic

Layali Sabawi4 years ago

Nothing happened!!

profile_pic

Nostalgia4 years ago

Portal videos coming in handy during isolation. Coronavirus 2020

profile_pic

VAIBHAV4 years ago

Dear owner , please explain me , what is this all going on here ! I mean what is this and other videos !

profile_pic

Mxlik4 years ago

it felt like a dream

profile_pic

Serrano4 years ago

These are great. You should also do something like an Atlantis portal.

profile_pic

Random Human4 years ago

Can you do a portal to ancient Egypt ? :smirk:

profile_pic

Livin’ the Mind4 years ago

It feels lonely, but also that there’s adventure and mystery out there.

profile_pic

Andrés Flores4 years ago

hard to describe the sensations

profile_pic

allegrettok4 years ago

I feel some kind of ideal smooth surface, deep peacefullness, cold and static feeling. This is wonderful for relaxation and mind slow down

profile_pic

Laxmi Adhikari4 years ago (edited)

hi dream seeds can i listen more then 4 videos like 6 or 7 to combine both of your channel this n sapien med?

profile_pic

lrvdo4 years ago

Hey do you have an audio/video to ‘transport’ result of you other contents to someone remotely? Say someone is at a distance and you want them to receive result of some of your videos but can’t directly play it next to them?

profile_pic

Paul Manthey4 years ago

Feels like Journey to the centre of the earth !

profile_pic

Serrano4 years ago

“Who knows lol”
I’ve been researching times like this era. Strange you keep posting what I’m thinking about lately. I listened to this before bed and I think my arms felt cold while the rest of me felt warm (This while I’m in bed under a ton of blankets).

profile_pic

Saiyan Owl4 years ago (edited)

I’m going to see Ray from Star Wars!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

profile_pic

djdjdjd . hddh4 years ago

This feels good, the atmosphere around my house feeels so comforting and i am getting warm, fuzzy with old pure energy

profile_pic

su2sa1li44 years ago

Try not change anything

profile_pic

Ronald Gillison4 years ago

How about a portal to the annunaki home planet before we were brought here?

profile_pic

Phileepe Riechers4 years ago

Definitely going to give this a few listens. Always interested in previous times, their lives, structure, conditions etc

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago (edited)

Strange enough as I at first wasn’t expecting. I feel pureness and peacefulness of this video, like beginning of everything, where everything was so pure, intact, you can even sense this kind of “natural” energy, it’s like energy purging, reset. Somehow I sense this can help to connecting with with this pureness in that sense that it could serve as deeper energy fusion clearing?

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen4 years ago

Hmmm… Very cool, cold portal. But peacefull.

profile_pic

oly4 years ago

Comooooon,bro im back!!!

profile_pic

Everardo Reveles4 years ago

Hey Dreamweaver I know you are a really busy person but I emailed you for the Servitor energy with +3 abilities earlier last week. I’m in no hurry as I understand you are very busy but please email me back when you get the chance<333

profile_pic

Water Nymph4 years ago

Woow! Amazing!! :blue_heart::sparkles::blue_heart:

profile_pic

Constantine Jagot4 years ago

I feel it cold there. It seems life was harder at that point of time.

profile_pic

Chandu4 years ago

Beautiful creations Dream. Like your description ’ who knows’ lol …I too feel that these fields should be experienced and less spoken. Nothing beats an experience :)

profile_pic

Trex184 years ago

This feels close to zero point energy. Very pure but not exactly 0. Awesome concept. Thanks Dream!

profile_pic

PSI PATH4 years ago

4600 million years ago

profile_pic

Sanatan Raj / Rule of Righteousness4 years ago (edited)

Is there any risks ? I mean if negative beings of that era enters our place or where it is played

profile_pic

Health Wise 4 years ago

Pls help me comprehend its benefits !

profile_pic

Roku4 years ago

Feels “pure”, really difficult to put it into words.

profile_pic

Luka Panjavidze4 years ago

Do u guys take requests?

profile_pic

GV4 years ago

How did you made this field , did you created this from any specimen or rock from Precambrian era ? :thinking::scream:

profile_pic

Dracon4 years ago

Is here something for gender identity disorder or gender dysphoria, or personality disorder?

profile_pic

last Day4 years ago

This is our future right here🙌🏿 can’t wait to listen after work

profile_pic

Georgia Conti4 years ago

It’s time to go portal exploring!! WooHoo!! Here we go!!!

There are 2 main reasons why i play this audio from time to time.

1- to bring down my body and rooms temperature

2- to appreciate everything again: when im feeling like fed up with everything/everybody, when i feel like i want to withdraw from the world, when i feel annoyed because i get intertwined in other ppls story/processes, without me choosing that, just because im a drop in the ocean this plane is and cant escape…

I play a good 3 loops. And that feeling of completely fully utterly solitude in the entire whole planet this audio infuses in me, lliterally transported to that era of emptiness… builds a kinda of “no no no, i wouldnt want to be alone in this emptiness” realization. Nope it doesnt matter if i have all for myself, but there is nothing yet even if id have the power to build an create everything i want how i want it? The cold creeping sensation of for ever being alone not even the noise of a bird, to actually share and enjoy what ive created, makes me appreciate again what i have around.

So when i come out of that trance in that time and i open my eyes (i always lay down and close my eyes when listening this) and realize im bk to my reality, i actually feel grateful. The colors in my room are vivid, the cozy warm temperature outside my place, the sun shining, the people around, hearts beating with all the good and bad, with their own story, ups and down, the bugs i see, the humidity in the air, my pets, my things, my phone, music, my job, can reach out to my family and friends because of an app etc i feel a certain tranquility and embrace with gratitude everything around and it reminds me that every single thing/person is important in my story, my process, my experience in this life which is ultimately the reason why I am here.

And then i realize that if i had the opportunity to be in the Precambian Era with the power to create whatever i wouldnt enjoy it as much as i could now in the place and time i am, creating experiences for me and others finding an actual purpose to create while living through the creations of everybody else.

Thats what life is, and i came to live. And so i end up inspired to continue exploring, and bringing things to be here and now.

4 Likes

At the end of my two-hour meditation, I decided to try a portal. Life’s been a bit crazy, so sometimes it’s nice to just escape for a bit. This Precambrian time portal thing was wild. I found myself staring at this big icy body of water around sunrise. The sun wasn’t super strong, but it still lit up the water, and I couldn’t tell if it was a lake or an ocean—leaning more towards an ocean vibe.

In the distance, I could see where the clouds met the icy water, and it was pretty cool. I sort of transported myself to another part of this unrecognizable world. There were these super tall trees in a cold forest, and I felt like there were animals around, but I didn’t actually see any. The air felt different, like cleaner and with more oxygen than what we’ve got today. So, I focused on soaking up all that good energy before snapping out of my meditation.

Now, I gotta do this more often ( i plan to try this for 7 days straight for 2 hours each session) and figure out which era of the Precambrian I’m visiting. It’s a huge time gap between eras, so maybe it’s the Eoarchean era or something. Shoutout to @Captain_Nemo for this awesome experience. I love the portal series! Every explorer should! :heart_eyes: :boom: :mount_fuji:

3 Likes

I just played this field for the first time and I can confirm that I can feel a light fresh breeze on my face.

“averaged surface temperature 30oC below than today’s”

https://www.climate.be/textbook/chapter5_node8.html

I can confirm this too. It feels like being in a place that is in a sense of time and space “far away” from something.

Which means that I can use this field to have my peace from the constant telepathic noise of humanity that is constantly around me. Being in a completely dark room is not enough, that noise (Robert Monroe called it the H Band Noise) also needs to be shut off.

This field is perfect for self isolation with one’s own inner world.

4 Likes

This is actually a great idea!!

My empath heart and mind thank you lol

3 Likes