Pregabalin audio

Pregabalin is SM new Patreon release, i think it might help my Zona virus (nerve) i read the description, it said it’s like “medication” for those who couldn’t get it due to the lockdown, medications has side effect, i don’t know how many times/day should i use it, how many days maximum…any ideas?

1 Like

Treat the field just as the medication I want to say, but I think it doesn’t carry any side effects like the medication itself has (unconfirmed). Listen to your body and start slow at first.

2 Likes

Actually, DW said it does carry the same side effects.

5 Likes

This might be of interest, from the Patreon comments:

2 Likes

Thank you guys.
I decided not to use it unless i get real pain, i’m okay now, the virus will go asleep for few days, weeks, months, heck even years, no one knows, and no one knows what activate it again (obviously if i get angry real anger, sudden bad news like a death in the family…that’s all i know)

1 Like

You can always try it, but research the side effects prior to doing so.
It is likely to take a few weeks before effects are noticed from pregabalin.

Personally, I love the audio and have added it to my daily listening regimen. I have come to believe I’m deficient in certain neurotransmitters, and too strong in others (that pregabalin block) so this is very helpful.

1 Like

@anon6431808 i think it’s helpful too…
But the way i see it, when it comes to nerves, the body can welcome drugs with open arms, you’ll feel good (in my case no more pains due to the zona virus) but also, the body gets addicted to that stuff, as soon as you stop, the body don’t feel well, bad mood maybe…

I’m talking about my experience with this kind of drugs, i can’t speak for the rest of the world…
This audio is exactly like medicine…
I hope you guys got my point, my English isn’t that good lol

1 Like

Definitely, you are right.

Here’s my two cents, just to throw it out there for those reading:

I don’t mind drugs that are beneficial, carefully researched and that have few side effects.
I am dependent on many Sapien Medicine audios, in the sense that they have become an essential part of my living and process of transformation.
A pharmaceutical drug has to be carefully engineered and researched to become attractive.
Pregabalin has a very calming effect, but with less risk for dependency than benzodiazepines.
I would probably not take its physical form.
Now that we have it as an energetic audio, I don’t see any problem with using it. It performs what it is promised to perform with very few side effects.
I’m sure the dopamine (and many other audios) can create as much dependency as the pregabalin one.
It executes a task, and does it well.

Just my two cents. :)

3 Likes

You right, please keep me updated.

1 Like