New Release: LGD-4033

1 Like

Itā€™s much safer to use the morphic field than to take the prescription medication these fields are based off of. Just as you wouldnā€™t casually take prescription drugs in an uninformed fashion, so too should you use caution with fields such as this. But, that doesnā€™t make them unsafe - itā€™s the ignorance of how to use them that does.

4 Likes

exactly! ignorance is the worst enemy and many will overuse those fields without knowing the side effects.

As I understand, sapien normally makes these fields to have no side effectsā€¦ is there really a point to apply ā€œcyclesā€ to these? I have no idea what those are and how to use these audios then.

3 Likes

Well sapien recommends to use with caution

4 Likes

Here are a few posts from other discussion threads which might be relevant to this discussion:

Edit to add:

Edit to add: From the Patreon description of The Body Forbidden Album:

These were requested en mass and now presented here for your use.

Normal suggested daily use times (2-3 times )

The fields will directly place the chemicals etc directly to muscle, bone and fat areas to minimize as much side effects as possible.

Please research and use responsibly.

5 Likes

Thanks like ever for your suppport!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

On Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/posts/body-forbidden-43605822

3 Likes

Ye peeeee

So is this only true for this SARM? is the same true for YK11?

Iā€™m 15 and using mk and lgd once is it safe i

Why are you using this?
(Honest question)

Do you lift weights? (As your age you shouldnā€™t be pushing your body)

I totally advise you to drop these audios. Stick to the gym or the automated work out videos and get those ā€œbaby gainsā€.

Many people shouldnā€™t be using these audios.

2 Likes

Yeah I lift weights 15-20kg Iā€™m a hard gainer of muscle so Iā€™m using it to get muscle i use sapien test,dht,estrogen reducer and hgh twice as well should I drop mk and lgd

I told myself the same thing for a few years, itā€™s not about not being able to put on muscle. Check your diet and I donā€™t mean change it completely but consume more calories (not garbage (not entirely you can get away with a few) I recommend you to just stick go the automated audios and the recovery audio.

1 Like

Thanks can you also suggest a stack to become energy sensitive also my diet already nutritious so I donā€™t know what else could be the problem I donā€™t eat sugar nor fast food alot

Not everyone develops at the same rate, some people sprout late. Using this many hormone modification audios at your age has me concerned. Your body is already massively adjusting its hormone levels and trying to figure out how that works. Are you sure this is the right course of action for you?

1 Like

That is true.

3 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll I donā€™t think itā€™s the same for YK11. Itā€™s main function is to increase follistatin/inhibit myostatin. LGD is crazy man. I started home workouts after a one year break from my gym. Did my biceps. My pump was insane and muscles are still quite hot even after 24 hours. This is a bulking SARM (boosts protein synthesis to high levels). I normally used to eat 1 or 2 (max) meals per day but now my body is demanding twice if not thrice amount of the food I normally used to have and Iā€™ve done only TWO workouts so far lol. @Captain_Nemo You bloody champ!!!

6 Likes

Damnnn that muscle memory must be no joke! First work outs back after a year off and your listening to LGD 4033?? I bet your making all kinds of gains lol and this is only the beginning!

1 Like

Yup, I actually didnā€™t plan on working out again initially with all the spiritual growth shebang going on. Went into a state of ā€˜flowā€™ and ā€˜acceptanceā€™ while everything seemed to be going to trackā€¦I decided to listen to exorcism rite 2.0-BOOM. But yeah, Iā€™m working on reaching that state (and beyond) again so donā€™t know how long iā€™ll stick to the workouts haha. I was sticking to the automated ones but once the SARM audios released, my intuition just kicked me to get into the game again!

2 Likes