LGD 3033 + Cardarine PCT

Test, hgh, myo, all the fat burners, human mutant. The effect is pretty profound imo.

The ones I mentioned above are for recovery… my favorite being fat to stem cells. There is something REALLY special about that field :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

Ran 8 miles today (most in my entire life)

The entire run felt LIGHT; my breathing was fanatical all the way, usually my legs give out quick but NOT today. After 4 miles the only thing in my head was “this is insane, like I’m really running all these miles and I’m NOT dying? This is legit " cheating the game”@Captain_Nemo " unfortunately I had a cramp for 3 miles so slowed down a bit but definitely felt like I killed it. Imagine I lf actually decide to run everyday even if just a bit.

10 Likes

:+1: :muscle: :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Great results, congrats! Did you use both LGD & Cardarine before this? How many days of use until you hit these results?

2 Likes

Yes both BGD &Cardarine. I listen to my workout stack in days I work out, so I can’t say I’ve been listening for 2 weeks or whatnot. I’m going to start listening to them daily to provide a more in depth testimony @_OM :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

so……. you all want ostarine?

I have used these myself in the gym…
I must say personally its nice to not feel anything and wonder why weights aint shit.
and grow muscle without any recovery needed. these are my feelings not intended to sell anything, wait these aren’t for sale right?
that’s the best sales line bro!

man I aint selling nutting really and these are on streaming media, what you talking bout?
…anyways… the recovery and how ‘effortless’ everything seems, to me is the best part.

Besides that, I mean I am personally 6’4 so that creates a prior perception, but when doing community breakdowns or help projects with others, its really nice to feel you are doing a lot and amazing to the others seeing you.

22 Likes

:expressionless: I mean if you feel like it…:man_shrugging:

Of course we do! We wants all the SARMs :crazy_face: :partying_face: :pleading_face: :boom: :100: :nose: :sloth: :sauropod: :octopus: :mosquito: :bouquet:

6 Likes

well give me a list

I don’t mind, I mean as long as you are responsible enough of course.

12 Likes

:smirk: :grimacing:

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
ahem. I defer to the more knowledgeable

4 Likes

It doesn’t. It’s technically not a SARM and It doesn’t act on hormones. No PCT required

2 Likes

This is awesome!

3 Likes

Ostarine
MK 677
YK11
Andarine
LGD-4033
SR9009
Stenabolic

10 Likes

Dont forget RAD-140 :wink:

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhh I was laughing like a little school girl reading this! :rofl: So excited! Haha Yes please!!! :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Are you all wanting to be so huge and strong that you can lift an elephant with one hand?? lol

2 Likes

Awesome list! :smiley:

Is one of these perhaps meant to be a different Rev-ErbA agonist? (SR9009 = Stenabolic)

2 Likes

Im just wondering…Why no purely aesthetic field?

Extreme Growth factor targeted to muscle tissue, along with energy from muscle recovery and a few other tweaks.

It should be possible, I mean these fields help with actually working out and stuff,

But what about lazy magicians who want it purely for aesthetic purposes?

Hormonal fields have a downside of turning you into an ape.

You cant have high test and be at a spiritual vibration for example.

A pure mutation that doesnt involve hormones or working out would be dope.

And no, myostatin doesnt work if theres no growth stimulation

3 Likes

Naw, was just dead tired when organizing list…
mea culpa

3 Likes

would be absolutely amazing if @Captain_Nemo makes all these :flushed::flushed:

3 Likes