New Release: LGD-4033

• Strength: LGD-4033 is great for breaking through a plateau. According to a majority of users, this SARM can increase cardiovascular strength and lifting strength in just three weeks.
  • Fat Loss: LGD-4033 helps to naturally build muscle mass by combating muscle breakdown instead of gunning for the usage of stored fat cells. Because muscle tissue is harder to maintain than fat, it makes sense for the body to start burning fat in order to continue functioning.
  • Pumps: You’re most likely to maintain harder, fuller and venous muscles for longer when you cycle with LGD-4033. These results are similar to what you might experience if you were to cycle with Dianabol or Anavar, both of which are well-known, powerful SARMs.
  • Recovery: With the use of this Selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) you will recover much faster after workouts.
  • Great Feeling: One of the great benefits of LGD-4033 is that it gives you tons of energy and excitement throughout the day. You won’t have to go through the ups and downs associated with other drugs, but you will consistently feel positive all day.
7 Likes

well I think I know what this does but, what does that

Hormonal change fields are too risky

1 Like

It’s much safer to use the morphic field than to take the prescription medication these fields are based off of. Just as you wouldn’t casually take prescription drugs in an uninformed fashion, so too should you use caution with fields such as this. But, that doesn’t make them unsafe - it’s the ignorance of how to use them that does.

4 Likes

exactly! ignorance is the worst enemy and many will overuse those fields without knowing the side effects.

As I understand, sapien normally makes these fields to have no side effects… is there really a point to apply “cycles” to these? I have no idea what those are and how to use these audios then.

3 Likes

Well sapien recommends to use with caution

4 Likes

Here are a few posts from other discussion threads which might be relevant to this discussion:

Edit to add:

Edit to add: From the Patreon description of The Body Forbidden Album:

These were requested en mass and now presented here for your use.

Normal suggested daily use times (2-3 times )

The fields will directly place the chemicals etc directly to muscle, bone and fat areas to minimize as much side effects as possible.

Please research and use responsibly.

5 Likes

Thanks like ever for your suppport!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

On Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/posts/body-forbidden-43605822

3 Likes

Ye peeeee

So is this only true for this SARM? is the same true for YK11?

I’m 15 and using mk and lgd once is it safe i

Why are you using this?
(Honest question)

Do you lift weights? (As your age you shouldn’t be pushing your body)

I totally advise you to drop these audios. Stick to the gym or the automated work out videos and get those “baby gains”.

Many people shouldn’t be using these audios.

2 Likes

Yeah I lift weights 15-20kg I’m a hard gainer of muscle so I’m using it to get muscle i use sapien test,dht,estrogen reducer and hgh twice as well should I drop mk and lgd

I told myself the same thing for a few years, it’s not about not being able to put on muscle. Check your diet and I don’t mean change it completely but consume more calories (not garbage (not entirely you can get away with a few) I recommend you to just stick go the automated audios and the recovery audio.

1 Like

Thanks can you also suggest a stack to become energy sensitive also my diet already nutritious so I don’t know what else could be the problem I don’t eat sugar nor fast food alot

Not everyone develops at the same rate, some people sprout late. Using this many hormone modification audios at your age has me concerned. Your body is already massively adjusting its hormone levels and trying to figure out how that works. Are you sure this is the right course of action for you?

1 Like

That is true.

3 Likes