New Release: LGD-4033

@GoddessAndGodOfAll I don’t think it’s the same for YK11. It’s main function is to increase follistatin/inhibit myostatin. LGD is crazy man. I started home workouts after a one year break from my gym. Did my biceps. My pump was insane and muscles are still quite hot even after 24 hours. This is a bulking SARM (boosts protein synthesis to high levels). I normally used to eat 1 or 2 (max) meals per day but now my body is demanding twice if not thrice amount of the food I normally used to have and I’ve done only TWO workouts so far lol. @Captain_Nemo You bloody champ!!!

6 Likes

Damnnn that muscle memory must be no joke! First work outs back after a year off and your listening to LGD 4033?? I bet your making all kinds of gains lol and this is only the beginning!

1 Like

Yup, I actually didn’t plan on working out again initially with all the spiritual growth shebang going on. Went into a state of ‘flow’ and ‘acceptance’ while everything seemed to be going to track…I decided to listen to exorcism rite 2.0-BOOM. But yeah, I’m working on reaching that state (and beyond) again so don’t know how long i’ll stick to the workouts haha. I was sticking to the automated ones but once the SARM audios released, my intuition just kicked me to get into the game again!

2 Likes

I used this audio for the first time today. My chest feels pumped. Keep in mind, I haven’t worked out in almost a year.

5 Likes

Can this be used with extreme muscle growth?

Sure.

That doesn’t sound like a confident answer lol.
My concern is that I’d have too much testosterone in my body mixing these too.

@Captain_Nemo could you chime in

LGD does not increase your testosterone and the two audios will not clash. I don’t listen to extreme muscle growth because I feel imbalanced with so much boost and there’s a story for that too. Wouldn’t recommend EMG with LGD cause you don’t need it. One of them is more than enough. You’re already getting enhanced recovery + increased protein synthesis with LGD.

I do not know what could be more confident than a simple, unequivocal, “yes.” The more words, the less confident one is, not the other way around.

But if you want some superfluous words:

This is an SARM, as described above. That means it binds to androgen receptors selectively. That means it acts like testosterone (or DHT or other androgens) but with more limited, focused effects (again, see above).

So, no, you will not have “too much testosterone” because this is not testosterone. (Nevermind “too much” necessarily begs the question “Relative to what?”)

Will it down-regulate your testosterone production and/or have other side effects? Quite possibly, though that is a different question.

However, considering that fitness / weightlifting / bodybuilding professionals stack multiple SARMs together (not to mention employ other techniques to push their androgens to the limits), and multiple people here use multiple of these SARMs together along with other Sapien Med hormonal audios including Extreme Muscle Growth… it becomes quite obvious that combining one SARM and EMG is by no means pushing the envelope (at least within the context of taking SARMs period, as briefly discussed above).

3 Likes

You are overlooking that EMG has more to offer than just “enhanced recovery and increased protein synthesis”.

It is specifically driving testosterone and HGH into the muscles PLUS inhibiting myostatin. One does not take the place of the other, at least not directly.

2 Likes

I’ve personally been doing it, i wonder what my test levels would look like after this SARMS cycle with 0 sapien lol I’ve had a long cycle

But these past days I’ve been resting

It is basically doing all that which EMG is supposed to do. For myostatin alone, there is a separate audio. It’s fair to believe he won’t listen to EMG just for myostatin inhibition. By the way, YK11 inhibits Myostatin too :wink: But that’s a different story

I personally couldn’t keep up with EMG man. I guess my hormone levels were already too high. One listen of it and I felt like throwing up. Even had to run to the restroom mid workout to let out a bit :rofl: But it made me gain muscle really fast

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been running sapiens hormones for quite some time now haha I should get tested to see for sure where my test is, I always say I will “one day”

3 Likes

Go for it man. We’re looking forward to see the test results too :wink:

2 Likes

How are you guys stacking this?

Can I use YK11 with this? Or Ostarine and Cardarine?

What’s too much?

Depends what your goal is

1 Like

I’m currently learning kickboxing.

I want to get much stronger, much faster and have much more endurance than I do right now.

What would you advise for my stack?

1 Like

TdCs + NGF, BDNF, Brain growth work or Enhanced brain hemisphere connectivity.

For endurance, stenabolic or cardarine will help you a lot.

Combine the right set of exercises with appropriate amount of weight for strength gains. SARM audios aren’t really necessarily but if you wish you can add Ostarine + Stenabolic for lean muscle gain, faster recovery, and better endurance.

2 Likes

Can this field lower my testosterone levels? Like the real drug does? I’ve read in the thread that dream makes them in such a way that there are no to minimum side effects.