New Release: LGD-4033

Use it as if you’re taking the real drug. But there’s probably much less side effects. Dream made everything possible to reduce them to a minimum of course

1 Like

Yo the need of hunger with this field is insane

1 Like

@GoddessesAndGod Hey, ive added cardarine since 5 days to my workout list, besides doing my real workout. How long would you consider to cycle it? And i have read here that it surpresses test? So before listened to test 3-4 times, should i go up?

I would appreciate a small answer by you, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey brother

9 weeks is optimal in my opinion bro

Ooo no don’t do that, stick to 2 listens, it suppresses testosterone after some time which is why you should cycle it.

I suggest using the luteinizing hormone and hair follicle hormone on Patreon after your cycle for a few weeks to ensure everything’s optimalized, if you have plasma protocol even better, listen to that one every day whether youre cycling or not.

The politics of the body album is also good too

Use endocrine system rejuvenation twice every other day as well and you’ll be fine bro

1 Like

Wow thank you for your fast answer!

alright so 2x test audio a day from now? Oh i thought the more test the better… Well not always as it seems :sweat_smile:

And

After the 9 weeks, i understood correct?

And what about these? You mean while listen to Cardarine or also after the cycle?

Thanks again :muscle:

1 Like

Ah maybe for the first week lol after that you’ll start frying out i believe and then you’ll produce Less test naturally…

Yes but honestly you could probably listen during cycle as well :)

While you’re listening and after the cycle as well bro :muscle:

And no problem bro! Happy gains brotha

1 Like

So in 2-3 days i will again go up to 3-4x test as my body may start to produce less. Alright :slightly_smiling_face:

Nooo i mean like, its not wise at all to play more than twice lol don’t fry your testes up man…

I shouldn’t have said it’d work better at first haha

Twice is more than enough brother, you’re enhanced to the bone with the fields you got already :)

1 Like

Hahah okay now i understand!

1 Like

Ah man, me again. Just one thing. With the test thing i thought about extreme muscle growth which i listen to 2x after workout aswell, following by 1x dht (also to reduce the convertion to estrogen i used it)

Should i go down to 1x extreme muscle growth because of the test? I thought until now that this field only uses your existing test. But now im unsure and better off asking

1 Like

let’s check out a key part of the description…

I remember when i first got into the work out world of fields of Sapien, i reallyyyy exercised caution with this field haha… i only used it once after my chest day because it was my lagging body part and i didn’t listen the other days

Here’s is my personal suggestion bro, if you’re not planning on becoming an athlete that’s competitive on international scales, then don’t use it that much…

My dream is to be on the (classic physique) Mr. Olympia stage one day, next to the best in the world… So now i currently use it once before and after the gym…

Would i listen to it in this fashion if i just wanted to look good and get a nice body? No…

Just my personal suggestion… There’s a “EXERCISE CAUTION” section titled in all capital letters in the description for a good reason bro :)

If it’s not you’re not planning on making money off it, it’s probably not wise to spend your greatest wealth on it… (Health is wealth)

3 Likes

Oh damn… That is some information here for me this morning… Thank you again for sharing this deep knowledge.

I will definitely go down to 1x after workout for now. And still even consider to cut it out at all.

I hope that my muscles wont be eaten now too much by my body while dieting :laughing:

And i cross my thumbs for you with the Mr Olympia! I for sure would come from Germany just to see you there. Fact.

Have a nice day or evening

1 Like

It’s my pleasure bro!

Don’t forget induced follistatin to muscles man! You won’t lose muscles on a cut with that field :)

Ayyy that’s awesome bro! Haha

Give me a 3 years and I’ll hit you up! Ill get you tickets man :) would be really cool to see you there!

You too brother :pray:

1 Like

Alright, added follistatin 3x, thanks!

So, see you in 3 years :muscle:

1 Like

Hey man, i just searched through the forum but could not find an answer, so i hope you could take one minute for it.

Until now i used to listen to 20E Pepper (2x) before training and the test field (x2) together with extreme muscle growth (1x since the texting with you) after my workout. Now i thought that it might be better to listen to testosterone before the training together with 20E Pepper. Do you recommend it?

Kind Regards from Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey bro!

Personally, i listen to test and 20 e pepper before my work out

If i where you, I’d leave extreme muscle growth for after my work out some time after eating my first meal to reap the most benefits from the extreme muscle growth during the most anabolic meal of the day :)

Much love from Miami brotha!

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time :muscle:

2 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod

Ive seen you around and I feel like you could know this and answer my question so :

im trying to recover lost muscles, i see your saying many people shouldnt use these audios. Now im 30 and dont exercise yet, but planning on it, but I used to exercise before and was kinda big back then.

Now should I in your opinion just stick with automated workouts and my muscle academy nft or do you think I would benefit from any of these sarms along side auto workouts and my new muscle academy nft ?

If others have any tips for this, feel free to comment.

Thx in advance

Dan

1 Like

I gotta grind, won’t stop, hustle won’t quit
Shine like no other, I be on some other shit
I got a high price lifestyle, super bad bitch
If I want it, bet I got it
If I don’t, bet all I gotta do is
Go, get it, stay up out my business
Ball ‘til I fall, flossin’ til I’m finished
I just go, get It, stay up out my business
I’m living just to kill it, stacking millions to the ceiling I just go

(I didn’t write this of course… lol… or did I?!! In one way or another yes. lol)

No need for sARMs with all of that ya got there soldier… You’re only 30 years old, not 90, you can settle things more intelligently

lol

Listen to this, ok?

Just, go

:dove:

And get it (the branch the birdy got is from the holy tree of gains boaaaa)

2 Likes