Stenabolic

11 Likes

It’s a body building field along with Cardarine and LGD 3303! Thank you, Captain! Other benefit says it boosts endurance, reduce anxiety, and decrease cholesterol, weight, and inflammation

6 Likes

LGD?

How do you get notifications for these ninja uploads?

3 Likes

I don’t man, just saw it randomly on youtube frontpage, wondered why nobody made a theard tho

1 Like

I just saw it too, is there any limit how many times we can listen to that field?

think 1-2 times is more than enoguh

Sure ;D

1 Like

this one is fat burner Stenabolic SR9009

2 Likes

From what I gathered in few minutes of google search it enahnces REV-ERB activity. Thats the compound from all the automated workout systems which gives the benefit of exercise. Fat loss muscle building etc. So if one combines them they would work together
I found nothing on side effects but dream made it so there probably wont be any if you’re responsible

4 Likes

wdym

Hahaha yesss!!! :heart_eyes:

But… the thing is, I just finished my lgd cycle and I might need to cycle off cardarine too… is it wise to hop on a cycle of this immediately after my other two cycles?

Edit:

There seems to be no known side effects, so no need to cycle maybe?

Also, It looks like it this is mostly for fat loss and endurance/stamina but since it helps with stamina it would aid more intense work outs resulting in more muscle hypertrophy (muscle gains)

4 Likes

oh boy…

Studies show that rats who were given stenabolic were able to improve their running speed by 50%. That’s because SR9009 optimizes your body’s fuel consumption. Fats and sugars are essentially energy your body stores – with SR9009, you’re able to convert or metabolize these nutrients so you can achieve peak performance levels.

5 Likes

Thats a whole album that Dream has released, there are also tracks called YK11 and ostarine and lgd-4033

1 Like

please link, I tried looking for it on spotify and youtube…

!

3 Likes

YK11

Ostarine

and LGD-4033

3 Likes

I had no idea what this was, but I was told I should play it. So, I googled it:

What is YK11

YK11 is a steroidal SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). More specifically, it’s a Myostatin inhibitor. It’s considered to be one of the most powerful SARMs on the market and it’s actually comparable to certain steroids in its effectiveness.

Because it’s a SARM, it binds itself to our androgen receptors. Unlike steroids, SARMs are selective. This means that they choose which androgen receptor to bind on so that we can get all the benefits of when they bind to muscles and no side effects that steroids cause (prostate problems etc.).

But YK11 is also a Myostatin inhibitor. This is actually the main reason why it’s getting so much attention and popularity lately.

YK11 Benefits

Increased muscle mass

YK11 has an incredible ability to increase your lean muscle mass. Out of every other SARM on the market right now, YK11 will result in the biggest muscle gain during a cycle.

The reason YK11 helps build muscle so well is that it blocks Myostatin (a protein that reduces muscle) and shoots up Follistatin levels (Follistatin promotes muscle gain). This results in an incredible ability to increase lean body mass when bulking and preserve your muscle when cutting.

Strengthened bones

With the research we have right now, we have seen that YK11 shoots up the amount of activated PKB (Protein Kinase B) in the body. PKB is responsible for the growth of bone cells. This means that YK11 supports bone health and reduces bone breakability.

Increased strength

People who take YK11 report incredible strength gains along with the muscle gains. They are able to consistently get stronger week after week and break their bench press, squat and deadlifts by up to 50 pounds each during a cycle.

YK11 Side Effects

People who took YK11 and stuck to the recommended report incredible muscle and strength gain and very little side effects. Some people still report side effects such as:

• Hair-loss (Most people who report this got their “lost” hair back in a few weeks after the cycle, suggesting that the reason hair-loss / hair shedding occurred in the first place was due to them being nervous and stressed during the cycle.)
  • Mild acne (Most people lose acne after the cycle, suggesting that the reason they got it was due to the stress.)
  • Increased aggression
  • Lower libido (This is due to the testosterone suppression that YK11 causes. Libido will return to normal a few weeks after the cycle)
  • Gyno (This is very, very rare and only happens to people who take dosages close to 40mg a day and keep their cycle up for over 12 weeks.)

It is also worth noting that YK11 does not cause liver damage up to a 30mg dosage. After that, the substance can become toxic to the body and make unnecessary damage to the liver or other organs.

Dosage and cycle length

Most bodybuilders say that they get great results by taking a dosage of 10 to 15mg per day and see very little side effects when taking a dosage like this for the length of 8 weeks. We recommend if you are inexperienced with SARMs to take a dosage of 5mg YK11 per day for a length of 6 to 8 weeks. Your body will see great improvement when taking a dosage like this, especially if you are not close to your genetic limit yet.

Here are two examples of YK11 cycles, example 1 is meant for a beginner with SARMs and example 2 is meant for people who had previous SARMs experience. These two cycles are very safe, will provide great results and no side effects if you stick to them.

Stacking with other SARMs

I don’t recommend that you stack YK11 with other SARMs. This is because it’s one of the strongest SARMs on the market and stacking it with other, weaker SARMs would be a waste. There are only so many androgen receptors available in your body. Stacking YK11 with another SARM would just waste some of these receptors because the other SARM would bind to some of them.

Another reason why this is a bad idea is suppression. YK11 is already suppressive, you don’t want to raise that suppression by adding more suppressive compounds.

At the end of the day, it’s safer and more effective to just cycle YK11.

Stacking with other compounds

There are a few compounds that would do very well if you stacked them with YK11. These compounds are MK 677, Cardarine and SR9009.

These three compounds are non-hormonal (non-suppressive) so they are great when stacked with SARMs. If you want to lose fat, I recommend that you add Cardarine or SR9009 to your stack and if you want to bulk up, add MK 677.

Source: https://sarmguide.com/yk11/

11 Likes

I played YK11 only once, and I have that post-gym glow feeling in my muscles. I’m continuing to feel the effects of this audio unfolding as I’m typing this.

Very surprised!

7 Likes

i felt it too

From some reason Sapien wants us all to make into Spartanians :muscle::muscle::muscle: lol

3 Likes