New Release: YK11

7 Likes

quoted

5 Likes

Seems to be liver toxic, I’d be careful with that one .

1 Like

Water is toxic if you have too much of it. Like anything, use in moderation and don’t overdo it.

5 Likes

Wow, you can’t compare this to water man.

Of course I can, it’s a universal principle. Anything taken out of its proper context can harm you. So, don’t overdo things.

Additionally, liver toxicity is generally due to a compound building up in your liver faster than the liver is able to process & eliminate it. Since this is energy work, there is no physical compound to overwhelm the liver.

So, apples/oranges my friend.

6 Likes

rationalizing so he can use it

I

LOL Actually, not at all. I did like the way it felt the ONE time I listened to it, but I’m generally not interested in physical development personally.

I’m more interesting in opposing unnecessary fear-mongering on this forum. As I said, DO NOT OVERDO IT. Is it more clear if I put in all caps?

6 Likes

Haha, yeah you do you

These new SARM releases are indeed very interesting. A little research can go a long way too! YK11 increases the levels of follistatin in skeletal muscles. Here is a little research done on follistatin.

Blockquote Guilak describes the subsequent results as “profound,” with the animals building muscle mass without gaining additional weight, despite being fed a high-fat diet and not exercising any more than normal.

A little more about what YK11 does: https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/41/3/41_b17-00748/_html/-char/en

5 Likes

Holy shit this beat is fire

Idk man, this my favorite beat on the hole YouTube channel

13 Likes

Amazing work out. Thanks dream! :grinning:

5 Likes

Released
https://www.patreon.com/posts/body-forbidden-43605822

2 Likes

I play this only 1 time a day since Tuesday. After about 10-15 minutes, my head and face start sweating and it doesn’t stop for a few hours. I wipe it off and few mins later it starts again. The rest of my body is normal. Is anyone else experiencing this?

2 Likes

I am too chicken to try YK11 (yet). In my head, this is more @GoddessesAndGod level stuff lol

6 Likes

Hahaha I go where no sensible man dares to go!

Nah lol but yeah this ones crazy, I’ve been in bliss with my progress from these SARMS (and glory), it overshadows the negatives but i guess I’ll have to really take a break after November 15th or so, that’s when I’m taking my first progress pic in like 6 months lol

Two days ago when I first tried yk11 I hit some crazy PRs In the gym but I was already planning on doing so and I was just switching over from a cardarine and lgd 3033 cycle, so I can’t say how much yk11 helped but what I can say is that after each PR I still had insane energy confidence and excitement knowing that I can hit more PRs and continue the onslaught (I only had planned on hitting one PR)

However, I did feel better than I normally feel with lgd 3033 and cardarine (I only listened to yk11)

I think it’s a mixture of a lot of things though, I can’t give all the credit to one field cuz as you know I listen to everything lol

My overall SARM (and glory) experience with sapien has been a dream come true, just unreal and I’m so grateful

12 Likes

You totally deserve it!!

7 Likes

Thank you bro! :grinning:

6 Likes

Gonna try YK11 for a 6 week cycle + HGH for a bulk. According to what I read, since it has a half life of 12 hours, I need to take it twice a day. May add in Advanced Healing to deal with any suppression of endogeneous androgens :slight_smile:

2 Likes