New Release: Ostarine (MK-2866)

so……. you all want ostarine?

I have used these myself in the gym…
I must say personally its nice to not feel anything and wonder why weights aint shit.
and grow muscle without any recovery needed. these are my feelings not intended to sell anything, wait these aren’t for sale right?
that’s the best sales line bro!

man I aint selling nutting really and these are on streaming media, what you talking bout?
…anyways… the recovery and how ‘effortless’ everything seems, to me is the best part.

Besides that, I mean I am personally 6’4 so that creates a prior perception, but when doing community breakdowns or help projects with others, its really nice to feel you are doing a lot and amazing to the others seeing you.

• cap

Some of Ostarine Benefits

Muscle Bone CNS
Increased muscle mass Aid in bone formation Improved cognition
Increased strength Increased bone strength Increased libido
Improved bone resorption Boosted energy levels

use at your own risk, I’m sure Cap has done everything he can to minimize any side effects but doesn’t remove them.

The sapien team isn’t responsible for your actions…

14 Likes

@Captain_Nemo YOU BEAUTY!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I want this one

3 Likes
1 Like

@Captain_Nemo

Just dawned on me that you make these beats right?

LOL i can send you a sample pack if you’re down. Also you use FL Studio as your DAW or other?

Looking to get that Keyscape and Kontakt libraries, the guitar is so silky!!! Ohrwurm.

FL studio yes
but I end up using smaller things afterwards to build the sound like
Audacity (which I have found to become personally indispensable )
which is why a lot has those fresh, open room feelings

13 Likes

yes the headroom I need to figure out. checkout the masteringthemix.com if you want.

Being a timeserver that I am, will definitely get Pro Tools or Studio 1 for mixing my projects as well. Waves Audio keeps everything smooth too. :ocean:

The headroom and headspace, building that room of sound, is pretty fun on its own.
This and the mastering is a lot like the Conductor of an orchestra (I would think) in your room of music.

The reverb and echo and even if you want to be very specific, You can layer the sound with same sound but micro second offsets. (So it acts almost like an echo)
so it feels ‘fuller’

12 Likes

My ears are forever grateful Dream :blue_heart:

2 Likes

For these kind of audios, do you just play it once, or play it 2-3 times like other fields?

1 Like

These SARM audios feel quite powerful. I will personally listen to LGD 4033 twice a day since it’s half life is 24-36 hours.

1 Like

Don’t treat this fields like the others this is not for everyone and I don’t believe many should even listen to them. They are the actual chemical compounds of the actual SRAM. Research everything you can before trying them.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m aware of that, I’m just wondering if they should be listened to once, twice or thrice. How much of a dosage is one listen? If we don’t really know how much it is equivalent to, it’s kind of difficult to estimate proper usage…

2 Likes

Full album released on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/posts/body-forbidden-43605822

4 Likes

2x a day is recommended.

5 Likes

Lmaoooo stop, you’ll really have someone try that :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Here’s the Patreon description of The Forbidden Body Album:

These were requested en mass and now presented here for your use.

Normal suggested daily use times (2-3 times )

The fields will directly place the chemicals etc directly to muscle, bone and fat areas to minimize as much side effects as possible.

Please research and use responsibly.

5 Likes

Should we listen before during or after we workout?

Before your workout.

3 Likes
2 Likes