Pregnancy morphic fields

Hey guys, I would like to know your advice about this, is it okay to listen to those fields during pregnancy?

• Remodeling (Gumroad)

• Anti-aging (Patreon)

• Grey hair restoration (Patreon/Youtube)

• Salt cleanse (Dream seeds) (Youtube)

• Permanent brain enhancement (Patreon/Youtube)

• Perfect hair (PU) (Patreon)

• Healthy teeth (PU) (Patreon)

• Beauty enhancement (PU) (Patreon)

• Energy body repair (PU) (Patreon)

Thank you in advance :)

1 Like

I Wil let others more knowledgeable souls answer this, but the only concern would be for you to drink more water and eat better, since fields might use some resources from your body, in order to accomplish the needed changes (I guess so, at least), and the baby will need resources to grow/develop.

I wish You All The Best, for You and Your Baby (or babies). :pray::heart:

1 Like

I’m not there yet, but it’s a possibility in the meantime and I want to make sure that there is nothing wrong about my playlists. That’s so sweet of you, thank you so much! I truly appreciate your kindness :) and hope that I will get more advice from those who are knowledgeable in this :)

1 Like

Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption

I can imagine this being of great help here

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for the suggestion! :)

3 Likes

Genius kid in progress. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s so sweet! Thank you :)

1 Like

@Gaya Hi Gaya, I noticed that you went through a similar experience a few years ago, Could you lease share what you think of this? Thank you in advance! :)

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan @SammyG I am seeking your expert advice regarding the use of those fields during pregnancy. Thank you in advance! :)

2 Likes

I can’t speak about PU’s creations, it’s not affiliated with Sapien

Salt cleanse and in general gentle love and energy cleanse should be fine.

As far as brain enhancement, genetic fields, it ‘s probably safer to avoid them.

Good luck with your pregnancy :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I was really hoping I could continue with some of the physical fields :sweat_smile: but it is wiser to avoid them all at the moment, thank you a lot for your reply :)

3 Likes

How does adding Gentle Internal Healing or Adding Smart Stem cells in the mix sound, guys?

Also, if you can play Love fields around you, I guess that would be a good addition to your stack.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about the smart stem cells, maybe it could be useful. From the physical fields that I have mentioned, I think “restore grey hair” could be the safest since it’s mostly localised, has no thing to do with hormones and target only the hair except for the increase of the MRS A/B enzymes which help against oxidative stress/damage so I think this could be beneficial.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions! :slight_smile:

Best of luck to all pregnant ladies who are using this forum.

1 Like

Like everything, the use of morphic fields is very individual and depends on your energy sensitivity, needs and experience (knowledge). Considering that I am an intuitive energy healer, it was easy for me to determine if something suits me. My experience was that during pregnancy I was extremely sensitive to any energy from the outside.I actually tolerated very little things related to information/media, contacts with people, food, etc. I concentrated on very good food, with as many nutrients as possible and as diverse as possible (vegetarian). I exclusively drank spring water. If you are intuitively deeply connected to your body, my advice would be to listen exclusively to it, because the body possesses the wisdom of all our ancestors as well as from our creator/source. Otherwise, it is good general advice not to listen to physical fields. Meditation (perhaps with visualization for eg gray hair) is a good and gentle way to expand consciousness and achieve new states of mind and body. I think that during pregnancy, new soul that is preparing to come into the world has its own needs, so that factor should also be taken into account. For example, my mom couldn’t eat meat while she was pregnant with me, even though she loves meat a lot, and I became a vegetarian as a child. But if you listen to your body, the baby’s needs will be included.

I hope I helped you make a good decision for both you and the baby.
I wish you all the best and good luck :rose: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Gaya, for your detailed response. I’m working on better communication with my body but I’m still worried about making the wrong choice. I’ve had premature gray hair since I was 16, and this field is the only thing that has helped. It is the only physical field that I’m giving it a try and I will monitor how my body reacts.

Thanks a lot again :heart: :heart:

2 Likes