Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption

Surprisingly, I could not find a specific thread for this important audio.

Description:

Sometimes, whatever the cause may be, your cells may not be able to get the proper nutrients from the foods that you consume. This is programmed to help and gently coerce your cells (while using this), to absorb a lot more nutrients and energy from what you consume.

One side effect is that, it may may speed up the process of healing, even muscle growth.

Definitely an effect you would appreciate.

This becomes a little harder for your body to do as you grow older as well.

Improper nutrition can lead to signs of early aging and a host of other problems.

I think is best used once or twice per day about 30 minutes after a meal, for the best results of course.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/enhanced-32297551

16 Likes

Damn, I’m having problems finding other threads, but I was here when they released, so I know there is one xD

Anyway, I just used this and the “metabolizers” for a couple days and I look like a different person. Taller (probably improved posture and muscle tone) and more muscular (didn’t do any exercise at all).

I’ve had digestive issues all my life…this is healing. I guess I wasn’t getting enough nutrition so the healing fields could only work so well.

I did use it regularly in the past with not so good results, so I guess more healing was done in the meantime. But now it works wonders.

Keep going strong everyone, everyone can improve with fields, no matter how long it takes :muscle:

5 Likes

I use this audio almost daily, to get better nutritional value from foods and supplements:

I listen 2x, 10-15 min after taking supplements on an empty stomach, to increase the absorption of the supplements.

Also, I listen 2x or 3x, 20-30 min after main meals. I noticed on the days I didn’t listen that the digestion of food was not as smooth as the days I listened.

7 Likes

How long do the effects last after listening for you?

I don’t know exactly how long the effects last, in the description it says:

So I assume it only works to increase absorption only while listening to the audio.

It is recommended in the description to use 30 mins after meals as that is when the body begins to digest food I believe.

1 Like

Does this help water absorption too for proper hydration?