Pregnancy Support

Any field/fields i can use for my wife, something for smooth pregnancy experience and normal delivery ??

Edit: also wondering if " Collagen Booster Ver 2.0" together with “Energy Increaser + Three Treasures(Maitreya)” is safe to use for her ?

1 Like

The only thing I can say for the Maitreya Field is u need to ask Maitreya.

So far there is nothing Dream has made that is specifically for pregnancy or normal delivery.

Quite frankly if I were pregnant when these fields/audio/subs etc. were around, I would err on the side of caution.

6 Likes

how about digital/ printed mandalas like attract wealth, i have a couple of them at my house.

I’d be wary about anything to do with physical changes but maybe audios for the spirit, and emotional health might be okay.

What I can think of that would be good for both mom and developing baby:
Archetype of Parental Love
Flower of Life
The Grace of Angels and Saints
Schumann Resonance
Elektrosmog album
The Hum of the Universe
Bedtime Stories album

Don’t forget the environmental fields so Mom is inhaling the best and cleanest air:
Air Revitalizer
Far UVC Bergamot and Sandalwood

If any more occur to me I’ll come back and add them to the list.

Kind of on the fence about recommending physical fields, but Oxytocin might be good AFTER delivery, because it helps with the letdown reflex in breastfeeding, and is released in the body during parent-baby skin-to-skin contact, so I think it would not hurt, especially with the bonding process.

Warning: DO NOT USE WHILE PREGNANT. It could induce labor.

A few fields you (the partner) might need soon:
Archetype of Parental Love (for yourself as well)
Hyperstate Sleep - oh God you will need this
A Cup of Coffee
Kindness and Patience - a LOT of patience. A LOT. Buckets.
Knight Mindset
The Unbreakable - so you won’t break

Adding:

Please have her use the fields WHEN SHE IS READY. Could be weeks, months, years after. Childbirth is really hard on the body and I would not want to add fields until she feels well and ready. Ideally after the baby is weaned so there’s no risk of transfusion through breastmilk.

Abdominal Wall Restoration
Urinary Incontinence
Trauma Release and Healing
Flow of Jing
Shiny and Revitalized Hair (watch out for the postpartum hair fall. Around 4 months in)
Depression Relief (for Postpartum depression aka “baby blues”. But please seek help asap)
Anxiety Removal - congratulations you will never have a worry-free night again for as long as your “heart is walking around outside your body”.
Brain Regeneration

7 Likes

In addition to the excellent suggestions by Lilo, def the 2 new ones would be great.

Alchemical Holy Light before and during birth

My personal emotional and mental supporter, after.

:two_hearts:

6 Likes

Just thinking how awesome these “Dream Babies” are going to be. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

For this part ill play it to her in a playlist 2x each day every morning after i wake up (note: she’ll be the only one listening while sleeping)

For this part, is after child birth, for me and for my wife ( Note: i wont be playing this where the baby can hear it)

Please correct me if im wrong

the last part is clear to me, weeks/months after birth when shes no longer breastfeeding

1 Like

you said 2 new ones
alchemical holy light and the other is ???

My personal emotional and mental supporter

Thats the name :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Yes, rule of thumb is right now stick to Mood, then only after delivery, try the Physical.

Another one good for both of you (after delivery):
Ego Dissolution
Depths of Your Soul

Most of us already have Ego Dissolution at the top of our stack. In this case, I think it would be good to help the transition into parenthood. Many new parents have an identity crisis. They’re still used to the old definition and stories about who they are, pre-baby, but these cannot all be carried over into the new life. When a child enters the world, the parents are also “born”. If your old Ego fights the situation, there will be unhappiness and resentment. “If I didn’t have the baby I could be having a quiet evening reading a book and sipping wine.”, “I used to enjoy [activity] with my bros, but I can’t do that now because I’m on diaper duty.” Etc. Sometimes you even lose your name. If before, you and wife called each other Honey or Babe, you become “Mommy” and “Daddy” (or Mama and Papa) now. I remember being a little girl and so surprised that my mom had a name, and it wasn’t “Mommy”.:joy: It was mind-blowing to me that she had a life and identity apart from my own. Which she is now rediscovering, after all her kids have flown the nest.:blush:

Ego Dissolution will help disconnect from that old story, so you can start on the new chapter in your life with a good mindset.

Good luck and hope everyone in your home is healthy!

4 Likes

Last question for now, can i still play attract wealth/abundance mindset fields with her while sleeping??

Better just use earphones for yourself if not sure.

1 Like

okay, thank you, Ill stick with the ones you mentioned, and for my personal stack, ill just listen when im alone

2 Likes

In my opinion, Armor of Light should not be missing

1 Like