Prestige and Grandeur

question, after the purchase, the letter comes to an email that is linked to paypal or to an email from the store’s personal account thesapienshop.com ?

1 Like

the email linked to the account, I think

Doesn’t it come to the email address that you entered into the shopping cart as you were placing your order? Usually that’s the first thing a shopping cart asks of you.

If you don’t remember filling out much information in the shopping cart, perhaps you were already logged in to your Sapien Shop account, which could then have automatically filled in that information for you, if you had previously asked the Sapien Shop to remember that information for you. (Or it could be that you weren’t paying attention to what you were doing, which happens. That would make it harder for us to help you.)

Sometimes, PayPal gets sneaky and can sometimes overwrite the information we’ve placed in our shopping cart so that it matches the information in the PayPal account. I’ve had that happen to me on a number of occasions so that now, on the rare occasion I use PayPal (due to games like this) I make doubly sure to review my order information after entering my PayPal information (although, depending on store’s setup, sometimes I’m only offered the opportunity to review my order before I have to enter my PayPal information–sigh).

What email address did you get your order confirmation sent to? That would be the email address I’d expect my NFT letter to come to.

3 Likes

I haven’t made the payment yet. The fact is that I will pay through someone else’s palpay account. Therefore, I wanted to find out which email the link will be sent to. I received a letter (from the store’s account) from the Sapiens store that there is an item in the basket.

3 Likes

That’s fine. As you do your actual order, just double- (and triple- :wink: ) check your order to make sure that your email address in your shopping cart is the address that you want to receive your emails for your order, including your confirmation letter and your “here’s your NFT” letter. Then you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

So far I understood from the testimonials on the thread of the tag “reach for the stars”, it also worked on other goals like manifestation

So my probably stupid question is

because of the “aims for success no matter what” Would it work if I want to manifest for others?

I volunteer at an animal rescue shelter and I want to attract more sponsors and helpers for us
Would it be possible with reach for the stars / Prestige and grandeur?

I also am thinking about joining my family business, would the NFT help with success of the business and reaching a grander customer audience?

@WellBeing I hope it’s okay to tag you, if not please tell me but you always have good advice and insights

4 Likes

Thanks for the compliment!

I don’t have any hands-on experience with Prestige and Grandeur, so I’ll let keep my thoughts brief to wait for others to share their experience.

From this item’s description, I would guess this would give you these qualities, rather than those enterprises you mention. Especially because it’s an NFT and NFTs now seem to have a protection where they work for token owners.

But that’s OK, because Cap’n said upthread that the prestige this NFT gives comes from the recognition of your actions. So, I could envision a scenario where this NFT could inspire you to have certain ideas and you to take certain actions and roles to benefit these enterprises in the ways you’re wanting. Your success in your ideas and actions (assisted by this NFT) would help your organizations and bring you the Prestige of the title and the description. IOW, this field could you play a role in the fundraising and recognition of your shelter and in the success of your family business and those roles would bring you prestige, you see?

I’m interested to hear what owners with direct experience have to share.

6 Likes

Thank you for answering!

That was also my line of thinking. That it won’t directly influence the business or shelter itself but rather my success and recognition in those

But if I could find a way to use my “Prestige” to get others to recognize the shelter/ business, maybe through promotion, & helping it (because of the " if they help me they help themselves" effect) as something worth doing and sharing it with others so that those are also inclined to support - that would be a way to use the nfts effects indirectly, right?

I’m gonna think about this a bit more

1 Like

Absolutely! And from your efforts in those ways (or others–you may have some new ideas that you hadn’t yet thought of! ¹) you’ll gain the prestige that this tag gives. You more clearly said what I was getting at!

¹ To give you an example of what I’m suggesting, some years ago when I was on my way to work, I encountered a fire that involved a group of houses in my neighborhood. Before the fire companies (a 5-alarm fire, the biggest one) arrived, I helped wake the occupants up and helped the out of their houses, the normal thing you do in that situation, you know?

It wasn’t my intention (or even a thought) at the time but that normal thing that I did brought me a (surprising) bit of prestige which benefited my work, simply I worked there, you see?

3 Likes

Tomorrow I’m going to another bigger campsite to work there. I went from a 3-star campsite to a 4-star, top-of-the-range one.

I would like to run a campsite in a while.
I like social contact and interaction with people. By being the manager of a campsite, It will be possible sugest energy treatments, food advice and many other ideas on well-being.

This NFT will be very useful for me to quickly carry out this project :blush:. This will boost my visibility.

My next investment :grin:

11 Likes

While I have no doubt that this NFT helped you in your promotion, I want to highlight and celebrate the contribution of your obvious passion for your goal. It delightfully comes through almost every word of your post and will not only serve you well but make your journey towards the accomplishment of your goal a fun and satisfying journey. Good for you!

7 Likes

Thank you for your comment @WellBeing (you have a precision on the writing that it is on the bottom and the form :star_struck:) !

The translation was not done correctly lol (or the formulation of my sentences is ambiguous lol)

I don’t have this nft yet. This is my next purchase :grin:.

When our actions are done with the heart we can succeed in everything. Be honest with people and do your job with passion.

I’ve noticed it for a few days. I followed my intuition (personal choice, pendulums and investing in energy fields) and now things are falling into place very remarkably :blush: .

6 Likes

I tell myself that in two years
maximum 3 I would be the boss of a campsite with this NFT :grin: (end of the month I buy it if all goes well financially)

10 Likes

With best wishes for great success dear Limael!
Avec nos meilleurs vœux de succès cher Limael!

6 Likes

Thank you my friend :relieved::pray::heartbeat::sunny:!!!

3 Likes

Can you wear this 24/7?

1 Like

Sure.

But a question for you: do you need Prestige and Grandeur whilst you sleep?

Yeah u can, I personally think its best as it creates a deeper connection as your in different brain wave states

7 Likes

I bought this energy field 2 days ago :grin: (thanks paypal for the payment in 4 installments lol) and Cosmic Intercession.

These two energy fields together…:ok_hand::handshake::arrow_up:.

In the order of importance of my 5 NFTs (6 with the Silent mind), at the moment and in the days to come my pendulum told me this:

1 The Eternal
2 Cosmic Intercession
3 Prestige a Grandeur
4 The financial protector
5 The Unexpected

In a week my work contract will end in the campsite where I work (end of the season). I don’t know yet if they will keep me for the renovations (question of budget for a position). there is a very good understanding with the boss (nice and cool), my work colleague and everything has gone well until now since September 8 (this year).

I don’t worry, there are other job offers on the job site which is in the same department where I am.

I will keep you updated on my situation in the coming days with this NFT :grin: .

10 Likes

Friends I share with you a rather surprising experience :grin:.

About an hour and a half ago I went to a tobacconist to exchange my winning lottery ticket. Before entering the tobacconist there were two people who looked at me and said hello. One of them came inside and we were in line. She was in front of me and she turned around, smiling at me. She asked me where I came from.

I was a little embarrassed because it was the first time that I was approached in this way around in a public place with people around me. I turn around, two people say hello to me lol.

I come back to this woman lol. We chatted a bit and then she asked me for my phone number in the tobacconist’s office. There were people behind us, we had to slow down the queue a bit because we were talking lol. I exchanged my winning ticket for another one and went outside with her. She explained to me that she worked in real estate with her mother.

She also complimented me on my physique. She offered me if I stayed around to go have a drink with her :slightly_smiling_face::beers:.

Is this a professional opportunity for me? Maybe :slightly_smiling_face:

Very interesting experience :blush:

21 Likes