Thank you, you updated your experience all the time since last year :100:

1 Like

For business world, Financial protector and Wealth Generation ++

3 Likes

Probability wave
Proactive brain
Social bonder

3 Likes

After a long time, Iā€™m here to share my review on this NFT. I want to begin by stating that I greatly admire Dreamā€™s work and have deep respect for what he achieves. Over time, Iā€™ve purchased several premium tools, some of which worked wonders, while others yielded no results and, in some cases, had the opposite effect.

This particular tool has, unfortunately, worked in the opposite direction based on my personal experience so far. I wonā€™t delve into all the specific experiences in detail, as that would result in a lengthy and tedious post. Instead, Iā€™ll focus on the key points.

01 - Iā€™m not the first choice but always the second or, worse, not even considered. This applies to every aspect, from work to human relationships.

02 - Opportunities that come my way vanish overnight. Everything seems ready to take off, and thenā€¦ nothing, back to square one.

03 - The goals I had before purchasing this NFT remain just thatā€”goals. Iā€™ve always given my best effort, not expecting everything to fall into my lap.

04 - One day, people love you, treating you almost like a celebrityā€¦ the next day, they pretend you donā€™t exist, even when youā€™re just a meter away. I can almost sense a repulsion towards me.

This is my honest review based on personal experience so far. Will I continue to use this field? Yes, because Iā€™m a determined person who knows exactly what I want and is extremely stubborn.

What did I expect from this morphic field? I expected it to be a powerful boost to reach my goals quickly and at any cost. While Iā€™m continually working on these aspects, not seeing concrete results after a long time is occasionally demoralizing. In simple terms, using this NFT hasnā€™t brought any tangible advantages.

Do I recommend the purchase? The cost is not accessible to everyone, so if youā€™re considering an investment, read posts and testimonials carefully.

12 Likes

Thank you for your testimonial!!

Im sorry to hear that that its not working as well as you thought

those are just suggestions, as in they might help, might notā€¦
have you tried the new slr 3.0 with this one? Maybe confidence too
karma crucible
rite of passage

i myself had a few instances where looking back, im still clinging to my old self, my comfort zone, where my ego blocks any attempt at going past this

reading about the part with repulsion, i remember in other threads like fields for love, social charisma, attraction, quantum love? etc. there seem to be a few testimonials where others notice people are repulsed by them ā€¦ might be a coincidence, might be a blockage, who knows but its still interesting

6 Likes

I have a similar experience with some of the NFTs in the way that some of them didnā€™t work for me at all. While no product ever has brought negative results, there are a few who simply donā€™t work for me (yet).

Yet!
And this is the important part.

:warning:

From my experience and current understanding this happens not because the field is not working on you, but because the field uses a specific approach to reach its goal and this specific approach clashes with some deep seated subconscious core beliefs and as a result of this, the Subconscious Mind simply blocks the input from the field (a type of self sabotage).

These self sabotages are a misunderstanding between your conscious mind and your Subconscious Mind. Your Subconscious Mind simply helds certain core beliefs of how it is supposed to keep you safe and what is defined as a treath. It is literally trying to keep you alive and safe (often at the expense of everything else). So it is important to understand that it is not your enemy, but that you and it have a different understanding that first needs to be aligned and adjusted.

The solution is often to work on those limiting beliefs but more importantly simply trying a different approach, a different flank, to address the same topic in your Subconscious Mind.

Ultimately, it all comes down to convincing your Subconscious Mind to cooperate with the fieldā€™s input.

Negative manifestations (and all manifestations are realized by your Subconscious Mind) that go literally against the desired direction when using a self improvement tool are 100% self sabotage and the Subconscious Mind saying ā€œat no cost in the world am I going to allow for this to happenā€.

Since every field uses a different approach (and thatā€™s why it is good that we have so many for each topic), some will work better than others and the Subconscious Mind will listen to each approach in a different way. The approaches of some of the fields, the Subconscious Mind will be open to listen to, the others it may block for its own reasons (usually because of core beliefs to keep you safe from something).

Using a different field that comes with a different approach = giving your Subconscious Mind a different perspective on the whole topic.

And then, with a different perspective, there is a chance that the Subconscious Mind can be convinced to change its opinion and let go some of those limiting beliefs and road blocks related to that topic.

The more different approaches for a topic you try, the higher the chance that you will convince your Subconscious Mind to change its opinion and perspective on a certain topic.

In your case above, it seems that all the self sabotage happens with the topic of ā€œbeing successfulā€ in general. Which in most cases is the existential fear of ā€œnot surviving in the wildā€ when ā€œyour tribe expells you if you stick out too muchā€.

So maybe in your case, you need to first convince your Subconscious Mind that ā€œit is safe for you to be without othersā€ and that ā€œyou are worthy of the successā€.

And with that I mean using fields that address those topics and give your Subconscious Mind reasons of why it is now okay and safe to become powerful and successful.

Once you have solved these unhelpful core beliefs in your Subconscious Mind you can go back to using this NFT and see how the Subconscious Mind responds.

10 Likes

I appreciate your detailed response. I am convinced that a tool like this is perfectly capable of downloading specific information directly into the subjectā€™s subconscious, creating conceptual pathways to achieve the set goal as quickly and effectively as possible.

From my current understanding, physical reality is nothing more than a representation of a concept that has been previously entertained in the mind for a certain period, with complete identification. There might be different degrees of resistance within each individual for various things, influenced by infinite variables.

Experience also tells me that the best successes usually come effortlessly, without hindrances or setbacks. When the flow is right, you know it immediately.

4 Likes

Capable of downloading? Yes.
Integrating and executing? Depends on the Subconscious Mindā€™s opinion.

(in my experience)

Yes, however keep in mind that there are other more powerful beings with their consciousness involved in keeping the physical reality alive.

Yes, this is exactly what happens when you and your Subconscious Mind are fully aligned. Everything becomes a smooth and easy ride.

3 Likes

If I am not interested in Instagram and do not want to be active on this social media, will this conflict with this feature of NFT?

Could this potentially be used to do something as simple as manifesting a specific person into your life?

1 Like

Attract love nft or solidifier nft would fit better

4 Likes

I see. Thank you.

1 Like

some celebrities donā€™t use any social media like Keanu Reeves

4 Likes

I need to start working with this one actively again.

I did have a printed image with me but not all the time.

6 Likes

Today we had a new staff join our team and my boss introduced me as the most resourceful person in the whole team, he has not really done that before, he does praise me here and there but he never really said that in front of the whole team.

9 Likes

haha @Brahma it felt nice, hoping to exude that royal aura after consistent usage.

2 Likes

oh? @Brahma how would it compliment this field?

clear, fingers crossed, will update after a month of consistent usage.

4 Likes

Only noticing this NFT now after all this time!! :astonished:

4 Likes

How to activate and start using the image. I got the audio. I could download the digital collectible image from solano. Should I just print it and keep it in my pocket? How to tell my intentions to the mandala image?

3 Likes