Problem with.... ummm hedgehogs

So… this sharp and spiky guys:

For 3/4 years, they keep coming to the yard. We tried to block the entrances, but it didn’t help much, cause small hedgehogs always find a entrance, we didn’t know about, and sometimes if dogs smell them, they dig under fence.

It wouldn’t be a problem if …

One of my dog wouldn’t be SERIAL KILLER. YES, my dog after 2 years find a way, to kill this creatures in short amount of time. My other dogs only bark on them, but don’t kill them.
A few (if not a dozen) hedgehogs have already been buried.

Someone would say that it has to be left as it is… (nature things…)

But i wonder if there is any field that can help with that, cause you know it’s sad to keep taking out murdered hedgegos.

8 Likes

I don’t think theres any field for that man, maybe have something in your garden that hedhehogs dont like to smell you know, but hey I may be wrong for good, which I hope and dream may have something that deals with that problem

1 Like

Animal telepathy :laughing:

Devic intercession could help, also you can ask your dragon if you have one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Higher Self Connection so Hedgehog will know it is wrong to do that

3 Likes

Omg that is so cute picture :sob::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Agree with MonkeyOwl.
Ask your dragon to keep them off your property.
I have 1 dragon whose job it is to patrol this house and property lines, plus the sidewalk and city tree (plus large tree pit surrounding it) to
*keep animal from shitting on the property, sidewalk and tree/treepit. To not hurt them but urge them and their owners to keep moving.

• to keep people from throwing litter on this property and the city tree and sidewalk in front of this house.
    **to keep unwanted critters out of this house

I asked my dragon to do this after a fiasco of sh*t laden: diaper, washcloths and baby wipes thrown in the tree pit. They also use this and the property as a trash can, lot of cig butts, junk food wrappers and packing from boxes, uneaten food.

Results: Not perfect, BUT animal crap and litter reduced about 80%-90% since then. It went about 4 weeks without having to pick up an animal crap!! Before I had to go outside several times a day to pick up all this stuff.

BTW I had to really mull this over before doing this because of the free will issues.

8 Likes

Yasss second @MonkeyOwl and @SilverZuzu

I have shared in the forum how my servitors keep the doves, away from my Moms house roof and mosquitos, bugs etc

5 Likes

goalkeeper

Install one of these OUTSIDE the yard. Infrared target tracking.

6 Likes

This looks like sth from metal gear solid :rofl: