Problems with allergies

Really? Not even pasta/pizza?

1 Like

In my country pizzas and hamburgers are not very popular. I prefer rice, potatoes and fruits over pasta and bread products. So that is why I rarely eat them.

1 Like

Oh God, you poor thing. (Jk, actually very healthy food choices in your country)

Where do you live? And not even citrus fruits and bananas?

2 Likes

It’s a lot of other things too… Spices, sugar, etc.

2 Likes

Hahaha :D I am from a small country in Eastern Europe called Bulgaria. Now that you say it I probably get a good amount of histamine as I eat a lot of bananas, citruses and some of the foods in the list.

3 Likes

I’m very familiar with Bulgaria!!

And looks like we may have found something! It’s difficult to cut out some of those things, but I’m doing this myself. There is a huge difference when I cut everything out, including olive oil. Maybe it will work for you too

1 Like

Really from where are you?

I’m from America lol, but I’ve known a few people from Bulgaria, and I pay attention on History class :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

1 Like

That’s nice I remember I watched a show which said that americans aren’t familiar with europe and its countries. There were even people that didn’t know where europe is located (the last part is probably a hoax thought). It is nice that you are on the good side :D

1 Like

I have started an allergy combo that consists of :

• full body detox
  • new stem cells
  • lymphatic system boost v.2

I started a few days ago when allergy was at its worst . Had read eyes and felt extremely lethargic. I listened to the full body detox for 1 minute and the red in my eyes disappeared almost completely and I got a lot of energy back .
Be careful to start slow I only add 30 seconds every week because it’s very strong .
I also own the advanced healing audio. I don’t know if it has helped with allergies. I didn’t listen very regularly though.
Thanks for whoever’s tip it was to include the bone marrow audio . I’ll add that to my playlist too.

5 Likes

I found this article about a boy who was cured from his peanut allergy by a bone marrow transplant ,which wasn’t intended. So bone morrow does seem to play a role in allergies and healing bone marrow is actually able to cure those.
I too have a peanut allergy so maybe I’ll be able to eat peanut in a few months!

It also works the other way around

5 Likes

Yeah allergies are a real curse especially when the seasonal allergies come around. I am glad you got better.

5 Likes

Epidermal growth factor might help with allergies !
Check this out

6 Likes

HAHAHA (it’s true, that’s why I knew I had to mention I paid attention in History class) :joy:

2 Likes

I tried bone marrow audio yesterday . Today my allergies were actually quite a bit worse .
I ll stop using it and see if its gonna be better tomorrow .

2 Likes

This may help:

From the description:

“ Aventurine benefits the thymus gland and nervous system. It balances blood pressure and stimulates the metabolism, lowering cholesterol. Aventurine has an anti-inflammatory effect and eases skin eruptions, allergies, migraines, and soothes the eyes. It heals lungs , sinuses, heart , muscular and urogenital systems.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FzDsXyqqNE

7 Likes

Will be living for the next weeks with cats, whereas I am highly allergic to those beautiful beasts.

This is the opportunity to try to get rid of allergy for good.

Any good results here?

Induced Hepatocyte works but not when I stay too long in that environment, and I do not see myself looping it 6 times a day.

About the potential Bone marrow solution mentioned above, has anyone tried Ojas Marrowed and had good results?

I was feeling that perhaps having a focused intent with Microkinesitherapy and BoL to be done with it, could be a way also.

Update: the synchronicity, Captain just released Lymphatic drainage on Patreon. Perhaps this should help as well

5 Likes

Microkinesis and Acut-automaton are good for allergies.

5 Likes

@Kristiyan Quite a useful thread/thanks for the thread, since I also have allergies!
Thanks to everyone who has answered!

1 Like

autoimmune reveral field and dna rpr field