Problems with allergies

I really need an audio that would help with allergies, I have allergies to dust, acari etc. I have had allergies since I was a child. Medication and injections helped me only temporary. My nose is either blocked or runny almost all the time, I feel tiredness and brain fog(I had read somewhere that allergies can make you lethargic and tired). I would be grateful for any help.

4 Likes

You might find this thread of interest:

6 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion I had already checked that thread but I don’t get how the bone marrow and stem cell audios would help my problem, I thought that an audio that stops the immune system from reaction to things that trigger my allergies would help me, but there is no such audio so maybe there is something with a similar effect?

2 Likes

Bone marrow modulates the immune system. Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement can help normalise the immune system for some people.

Sapien hasn’t created an audio to stop the immune system from reactions yet. Dream wrote in a comment a while ago that he hadn’t yet figured out a way to create a field which stops autoimmune reactions without suppressing the immune system. I think creating a field to stop immune reactions in allergies may be a bit similar.

It’s possible The Flow of Jing and The Chi Elixir might also help as they strengthen bone marrow and compress chi into bone marrow, respectively.

Some anti-inflammatory fields from this post in another thread might help with allergy symptoms, tiredness and brain fog as well.

4 Likes

I just keep thinking that the advanced healing would help with allergies, Is there someone here who used it to cure allergies?

2 Likes

Red blood cells , most white blood cells , and platelets are produced in the bone marrow, the soft fatty tissue inside bone cavities.

White blood cells, some of the most important modulators of the immune system, are predominantly produced in bones. Having consistent allergies indicates a problem with your body regulating its immune response.

The solution may not be to down regulate your immune system as you mention. It’s better to fix the body’s overreaction than it is to intentionally reduce your immune system as a whole. Instead, I believe it would be more optimal to get your body performing properly. Once your body reaches a healthier state, I suspect your allergies will start to decline.

Instead of looking directly at solving the allergies, I would look at upgrading your body as a whole. Find out which components need to be improved, and focus on those. I believe your allergies will improve afterwards.

In addition to the audios mentioned in the thread above, I’d recommend experimenting with the detox videos:

Full Body Detox
Advanced Detox
Lymphatic Healing
Immune System Supercharger

The last one is a bit controversial. The public opinion is that allergies result from an overreaction of the immune system. While that could be true, that knowledge hasn’t actually resulted in much progress towards solving allergy problems. Perhaps boosting your immune system could actually help? It’s up to you to experiment.

Good luck!

6 Likes

Thanks for the help I will experiment and see what happens, if nothing helps I might buy the advanced healing.

2 Likes

I think it can help. Advanced Healing has helped some people with that. It has helped modulate some of my immune responses and allergies as well.

I agree with @TheElixir about supporting a healthier state for your body. It is better to support and normalise immune response than to only downregulate it.

Edit: Normalising the response can modulate the undersirable symptoms and immune reactions as well as additionally strengthening the healthy immune system functions.

4 Likes

Advanced Healing could be a good catch all too. According to the description, it will heal what needs to be healed. I imagine that could result in reduced allergies too, depending on how much of your body requires healing.

If you are willing to spend money, and the other fields aren’t giving you the results you desire, it could be worth a shot.

2 Likes

I might soon buy it, apart from my allergies I have other injuries that need healing. Thanks guys I appreciate your help, I will try your suggestions and see if there are any changes.

2 Likes

Advanced Healing has done some impressive healing on some scars I’ve had for 10+ years if you wanted to check it out. @NovaDarling has some impressive healing in a post below mine too.

Good luck on your healing journey!

4 Likes

You could also try a low histamine diet and Quercetin!! Works for me

4 Likes

Great suggestions! Talking about supplements, the herb nettle can be quite helpful for some people for allergies as well. It has some similar effects to quercetin in modulating histamine and histamine intolerance.

3 Likes

And I stress the importance of a low histamine diet.

There are some surprising foods to eliminate/reduce:

Tomatoes, avocados, all citrus fruits, chocolate, leftovers, Spinach, dairy, eggplant, fermented foods, vinegar, chickpeas, alcohol

4 Likes

Now that you say it I rarely eat the foods you mentioned.

Really? Not even pasta/pizza?

1 Like

In my country pizzas and hamburgers are not very popular. I prefer rice, potatoes and fruits over pasta and bread products. So that is why I rarely eat them.

1 Like

Oh God, you poor thing. (Jk, actually very healthy food choices in your country)

Where do you live? And not even citrus fruits and bananas?

2 Likes

It’s a lot of other things too… Spices, sugar, etc.

2 Likes

Hahaha :D I am from a small country in Eastern Europe called Bulgaria. Now that you say it I probably get a good amount of histamine as I eat a lot of bananas, citruses and some of the foods in the list.

3 Likes