Advanced Healing

I hardly see ripples as well!! Someone on this forum said they saw great results with copper bottle

2 Likes

I have a Shungite rod, I will dip this in a glass of water and see what happens!!

4 Likes

Please report back!!

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I found this below. Also, did that come in a set of 2 rods?

"Shungite is 30 times more effective than carbon in removing harmful substances from water. This includes substances such as heavy metals and other contaminants often found in drinking water.

Another exciting discovery about Shungite in recent years was that it contains pure carbon atoms called “fullerenes”, these are soccer ball like molecules that give this stone its absorbing, neutralizing, antioxidant and purifying properties. These unique molecules are also what scientists believe give Shungite the ability to protect from EMF radiation."

2 Likes

That’s right, it came in a pair of rods Yin Yang - the other was a light colored Soapstone. Tried finding them rods, but could not yesterday. Will look again today!

2 Likes

I’m ready to write a review on the field after using it one to two times daily since it came out.

The first few days I didn’t notice much. I wasn’t exactly sure what would be healing, but I knew healing in general is good.

Around the 4th day, my knees got inflamed. They were itching profusely. The itching and inflammation lasted days without getting better. I started to wonder where it came from.

And then it hit me. When I was 18 years old, I wiped out on roller blades going quite fast. I landed on my knees and tore my jeans open. My knees were bleeding got scarred afterwards. Where the scars are located they were no hairs growing anymore and the scar tissue was quite noticeable.

The inflammation and irritation was EXACTLY where the scar was. So I began to wonder, was this the Advanced Healing healing my knees? I had changed nothing else and the scars hadn’t healed in over 12 years, so why now if not the audio?

Fast forward a few more weeks. The scaring is almost gone and skin looks almost exactly that like the surrounding skin. Hair has started regrowing where the scars used to be. Quite amazing.

It makes me wonder; if this healing is occurring on the outside, I wonder what healing occurs on the inside? I’m excited to find out.

35 Likes

Congratulations, that’s awesome! How many times a day do you play it?

1 Like

I alternated one time per day, and then twice the next day. It doesn’t take too many listens to get good results. I do wonder what would happen if you did more than that though.

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to Advanced Healing every night (4-8 times) for a month (it’s on my night loop so it depends on how long I sleep or if I turn it off in the middle of the night). In the beginning, I was listening on repeat all night and I could barely get out of bed in the morning, I was exhausted, so I reduced my listening time.

In the first week I noticed my hip pain was gone. GONE! I’m a preschool teacher and I’m sure the pain came from years of sitting on the floor, or on little kid chairs. Due to the pandemic I haven’t been in school since mid-March, but the hip pain was still there, bothering me until Advance Healing! The real test will be when school resumes and I’m on the floor all day. Up, down, up, down, up, down.

Sometimes I have a pain in my right shoulder, and the weeks it’s really painful I get 1-3 massages. I think it’s fixing that too! Again, I won’t really know until school starts, as I’m not doing much at home, but I’ve only noticed pain a few times and went away really quickly, without a massage, because massage parlors are closed.

I have a big scar on my chest from a surgery I had as a baby. It’s just part of me and I don’t really think about it much, but I feel like it looks better? The color is more skin-colored, and it’s not as bumpy. I took photos of it today to compare in another month.

I sliced my toe open in the Dead Sea and had to get 10 stitches… I feel like it looks better too…

And… I sliced my thumb open with a box cutter when I was 16 (14 stitches!) and I feel like it looks better too!

I have a few more scars, haha. I love all of them because they tell great stories but to see them fade and the feel different when I touch them, has me wondering what else Advance Healing is fixing! Totally Wild!!

34 Likes

That’s really nice to hear from you @NovaDarling. It’s really nice to read your experience with Advanced healing. :dizzy: :heart:

Keep us updated!

All the best,

8 Likes

Thanks! Can’t wait to see what else I ‘notice’ in another month! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Is it possible for the advanced healing audio to heal allergies?

3 Likes

It depends upon the cause of the allergies. It can help some people with some types of allergies and is possible it may heal them over time.

4 Likes

I have been thinking if it would make a big difference to add the Advanced Healing field to the stacks of audio that I have been playing for my mother who fractured her arm and leg. It is over a month now and she is still finding it very painful.
She had her leg operated but her arm wasn’t operated due to her age.

2 Likes

@TCS That’s a great idea. Try adding the new Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal field as well. Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement and The Flow of Jing can also help with healing as well as strengthening marrow and bones.

4 Likes

Just did a read through of this thread. Surprising how effective this audio is, with people evening being able to heal scars. I have a few that could benefit from that… :-)
What I haven’t seen anyone mention in this thread is, does it work for healing things like dopamine or androgen receptors? Or for fixing sleep (which usually comes down to certain hormones)?

4 Likes

I bought it but honestly have not seen any success with it. I am affected by fluid retention in my legs and inflammation. I did all clearing daily before using it, but no success IMHO. Subconscious dissolver, Block removal , entire Chakra cleansing.

Yes, it can be of help with healing all of those things as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some people have experienced improved sleep quality and posted in other threads. I’ve noticed a much better sleep when I loop Advanced Healing as well.

Here is a thread about Advanced Healing and brain chemistry:

Here are a few posts by @Maoshan_Wanderer in other threads:

7 Likes

How long have you been looping it? And have you noticed any changes in your skin (removed blemishes, clearer skin, etc)?

1 Like

At this point, I loop Advanced Healing alone most nights, sometimes adding Anti Aging!! I am waiting for “yet another” haha dog tag to arrive - Advanced Healing - at which point, I plan to wear it while sleeping.

2 Likes