Productivity Powerhouse

This one feels really good, it stabilized my non existant/negative/fraudulent dopamine levels, it reinitialized me completely back to factory, I’m honestly thinking on how it was possible to live in such a state, every other brain field improved my condition but this one really attacks my personal issues, it’s clear now how bad it was, it went from being really cynical (against my will) to all of a sudden feeling…

Very happy, smiling and laughing genuinely more often, things seem way more interesting now, also interacting with people is enjoyable, learning is way easier, having pleasure over meaningless things too, even taste improved, eating is more enjoyable, exercising… Incredible improvement on memory of course and no brain frog at all anymore, it’s finally OVER. My behavior changed completely last days (for the best), as if I’m completely someone else.

What confirmed everything is that my problem was not being too lazy, lacking willpower or whatever, the problem was physical, it’s like saying to someone that needs insuline to not die “bro you lack willpower” and I was honestly wondering if taking those med was really the only solution left.

I feel like reviving and finally freed from boredom, brain frog, addictions, voidness and negativity. I genuinely enjoy talking to people again. My brain feels like working before with the addition of hemisphere connectivity and superhuman genius, it’s effortless now, I thought it would be impossible and my brain was doomed but no, it’s finally functional again.

I’m also listening to The Social Bonder, Snapping Synapses and Brain Key in addition to Productivity Powerhouse so it might be biased. My brain seems to be in Heaven when listening to these 4, incredible sensations.

PS : This profile picture is a side effect illustrating the argument

25 Likes

Amazing testimonial, thanks for sharing. I’ll be getting this asap!

5 Likes

You won’t regret it, the price is very generous even without sales, it’s meta changing, I already took medication to stabilize my dopamine levels some years ago and this field does it better, without the potential side effects. We don’t have the same symptoms but this field should benefit everyone… Even healthy people.

It’s way easier to start a task without feeling overwhelmed by something to do, I just do it way quicker, there are still some resistances but it’s being worked on.

It was so bad that when I knew something had to be done, if the task wasn’t done it was impossible for me to start something else and if something was in the middle of the day it was paralyzing me literally, like an appointment it would ruin my whole day and I knew that it would be impossible to do something else and concentrate properly until the appointment was over. It’s known as “executive dysfunction” or “task paralysis”.

This field helps a lot about prioritizing tasks, the brain hemisphere connectivity and superhuman genius also help having a better global point of view over situations, having an imbalance between hemispheres alters our capacity to be see the “truth”, the ability to trust our senses and capture the true meaning of people’s words.

After listening to it, instantly it was clear how wrong my (altered) reality was and that in fact things were way simpler, my reality was really not in adequation with what was really happening and I was genuinely thinking that… It was the truth, before listening and starting to questioning myself in a more neutral way.

17 Likes

Surprisingly, d*mn I’m so hungry for success or to just improve myself again, not doing the bare minimum and trying to become the high quality man people were idealizing, before everything was taken away from me, sport career opportunities, health, youth, beauty, professional career and social life went downhill, making me sank into this unstoppable spiral.

I’m so self-aware now about my flaws and also how people perceive me, it makes me sick just to think about it and it can’t keep going this way. Leading to regain the hunger and rage I’ve lost, allowing to being proactive and not letting odds control my life. Being responsible for whatever happens. This field resonates a lot, it makes me feel like the one I was before, sleeping inside and waiting to awake when the time comes.

Thanks for reading, it might the last update, it’s a lot bringing about my life, I hope reading a lot of testimonials from you too, this field updated my hardware from A to Z !

The fire was lost and I was living in automatic mode, it unlocked my free will again. Now, it’s burning and it will never turn off again. This feeling is incredible and this image represents the best all words…

16 Likes

Intelligence + Willpower in one field, damn.
Im 100% getting this

9 Likes

So far so much more productive. Will repost more once I’ve used the field a little long…for now :

I had to come off my ADHD medication to start the pre-pregnancy prepping process, as my partner and I are beginning IVF in less than 10 days (our first attempt at an embryo transfer). While we’re VERY excited, I have been struggling majorly with my adhd symptoms having had to come off meds. It has been lots of tears and some mood swings for sure. Struggling at work, struggling with apathy and lack of dopamine has been making me extremely depressed as well. On top of that, a lack of completing tasks has been adding to that depression as things tend to stack up quickly and getting “behind” as an adhd women just tends to mean everything starts to “snowball” and little fires tend to turn into forest fires lol fires :fire: :fire: :fire: that take down a whole city (I.e., my job, my hope, my well-being). Anyway, yesterday used this field for the first time along with dopamine overload (old field off patreon) and I cleared out my “pto” inbox (from being “out of office” on my honeymoon in Bali :slightly_smiling_face:)—which is as up to 900. I also got a BUNCH of tasks completed to the point where I felt justified closing my laptop at 5pm (end of day). Haven’t had that feeling since pre-getting off meds. I also went on a run, went on those “daily walks” I’ve been meaning to squeeze into my day for my mental wellbeing, cleaned the kitchen (to include our nasty oven lol), did the dishes, cleaned our downstairs, did my meditations, guide to wholeness exercises, and possibly more I can’t remember. All effortlessly. Lol. Without much thought prior-which is crazy given that’s all it’s ever been for WEEKS now. Okay. Anyhow, my ONLY thought is definitely listen with a dopamine field if you legit have adhd and are replacing medication/supplementing. I was on a very high dose and it takes a little more tweaking to get where I need to be with those neurotransmitters. I unfortunately don’t have the money to also get the synapse field, but maybe one day.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo . Great work here! Will continue to report back.

I do have one question @Captain_Nemo @SammyG :raising_hand_woman:—will this field also affect my wife who is often in the room with me?

13 Likes

Some people sent me private messages about this field to discuss about it, after buying it they were all more than satisfied, results are beyond expectation. This field is not only good for productivity and making you smarter, it’s also a solid booster to listen before other brain wiring fields.

We all agree about one thing, the Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor is incredibly efficient, more than antidepressant or ADHD medications but without any drawback and from personal experience the effects last for very long, even if you don’t listen to it every day or a week and it should also highly benefit people without ADHD or autism as well. Also, this field is easy to listen, it’s one minute long and even if you spam it you don’t feel overwhelmed easily.

I had an exam two days ago and I had to learn 8 chapters in one day, for the next day and I was skipping this class, so everything was new to me, total discovery. This exam was certainly gonna cook me because actions have consequences, studying one day before an exam this complicated is not reasonable. My expectations were to spend all last day just for that but in 1,5 hour it was already DONE.

Only 2-3 reading not even trying, just eyeing and doing the exercices, the informations stayed in my head, even today, I would forget everything without this field because it was really a dense class, memorization was really impressive and the level of focus is something I never reached, it was like a level of concentration you reach when adrenaline starts to kick, in a situation where you have to not die.

Now, I understand why it’s named “Productivity Powerhouse”, the cognitive boost is also extremely powerful, I never felt this productive in all my life and the focus it gives is incredible, it saves a lot of time to do something else, and yes you can even be lazy if you want (I’m not trying to encourage this but you’ll be able to do tasks way faster than usual).

@Teighlor Happy for you and nice testimonial. Nothing can stop us now, this field is the ultimate ADHD relief, it has EVERYTHING, it’s literally perfect !

18 Likes

may I ask what kind of audio it is?
musically speaking

Edit: couldn’t hold off getting it. in case anyone else wondered, it’s way more relaxing than expected. I’m very excited to try it, thank you Captain! This + Self Refresh + Hyper Sleep is going to get me far :grin:

3 Likes

My question: is there a limit to how often we can listen to it?

I saw in the description the superhuman genius field and there was the basic listener limit only 2 times

So is there a limit in listening for the productivity powerhouse?

5 Likes

I think if there were any safety warrants, they would be included in description, but general caution is always a good idea.

I personally would go with amount of time it is safe to use superhuman genius

4 Likes

It’s not as “raw” as the Superhuman Genius field, there should still be a limit where you start to experience brain exhaustion or autistic symptoms but personally even when spamming for hours, there is nothing negative happening, maybe I didn’t spam it enough yet but honestly there is no need to listen to it too much, a few times are already way more than enough, it’s one minute long but the effects are kicking very fast.

The “worst” was just my head being very hot, compared to any other brain field it’s the only one I don’t need to detox ASAP because autistic symptoms and brain frog appear like the same day lol if I didn’t detox.

2 Likes

Does it feel like this when you listen to this one ?

2 Likes

i feel this needs to be spammed for hours lol, atleast for me because the dopamine addiction are too strong :joy: Screens are all around my house

1 Like

For how long exactly do you listen to it ? Did you felt any discomfort or need to listen to Plasma Brain of Youth ? This field is so gentle but strong, it feels like there is a catch lol

1 Like

nah I Havent spammed it yet, im extremely lazy , im even procrasinating playing the field ffs :skull:

will report tommorow

1 Like

if ur a workoholic, u may then easily bypass your own protective measures and overwork yourself. I think that’s the only danger of this field aside of overlooping it. (Limit for listens is highly individual-based)

Best to watch your energy levels and nerve capabilities as well.

6 Likes

You mean lazy on some mental level, rather than personality-wise?

Generally understood laziness and procrastination are different. That way, when u r lazy, u dont feel like doing it and u are okay with it. With procrastinating, you want, but “can’t”.

Try it with Productivity Mandala, Stress and Anxiety and ProActive Mindset, and make sure you aren’t overloaded. Fields-wise or by Zeigernik Effect.

6 Likes

Ohhh its defentiley procrasiantion then , thanks for the clarfiician and tips :grin:

5 Likes

couldn’t describe it better :D

2 Likes