Programming audio in learning new information and techniques

Hello Amazing people,

I’ve searched and could not find one audio that would be able to just send new information directly to the subconscious mind. I’m curious if there would be one. This would be a awesome audio because we would just be able to program ourselves for success. Like programming ourselves like in the matrix and being able to apply it right at the get go. Please do let me know if we do have this. :D

2 Likes

If you mean something good to use before listening to subs, then we have Epsilon, Delta and Theta in Gumroad. You’ll be on the level of your subconscious with Epsilon, and most would recommend Theta as the threshold between conscious and subconscious mind.

8 Likes

Wow! That’s super true, why didn’t I see this before. You’re right. Thanks for the big help. :D

1 Like

Animal Empathy/Telepathy combined with Subconscious Limits Removal and Ego Dissolution can help with this.

Edit: Animal Empathy/Telepathy helps place you into a state of conceptual thinking, which is the type of thinking the subconscious mind uses naturally.

Subconscious Limits Removal and Ego Dissolution can help you better reprogram and access your subconscious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppyJg9AqLdE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOa8kFARWE

You may find this thread started by Sam from the Sapien team of interest:

You may also find this article from the Sapien website of interest:

6 Likes

Thanks for the share! Very good info. :D I also just realized that the IPF tag would also be able to help since it helps communication between the conscious and the subconscious. Thanks everyone, you’ve helped a lot.

2 Likes

Beside the other great suggestions already mentioned here, there are some other fields that could help, that I and @gpo collected in this related thread:

6 Likes

Hi Atreides,

Do you happen to know if the audios on Gumroad have music or just the frequency?

Thanks

theta waves will able to make you do this

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you for the share! :D

1 Like

Thank you for the share. I appreciate it.

Anyone knows if Theta, Epsilon, Delta are musical? Or just the sound of the frequency?

1 Like

Theta is with calm music.

3 Likes

Some ambience and a little bit of music in the background, but the frequency dominates the soundscape.

Is just frequency with an OM chant repeated throughout the song.

5 Likes