Project HPGE

The HPGE project is a project of physical human enhancement through genetics. This project utilized over 80+ genetics to reach our goal of peak physicality of the human body concerning things like ( Muscle strength, growth, composition, flexibility, bone density, bone health, metabolism, hormones, joints, tendon strength and health, endurance, oxygen uptake, lung capacity, mobility, poison resistance, recovery, etc) These genes have been shown in many studies to be correlated with things like athleticism and human condition. The project is not only fit for athletes but everyday people who look to get the most out of life, especially if they have physical limitations holding them back. This project can turn your everyday person into a seemingly superhuman person with insane physical skills and impression.

(It should be noted that these are RNA changes which means that they are not permanent but they do last for a while and will last if you keep the mandala on you or listen to the audio everyday. Also overtime some mutations might actually become permanent through transcription)

Mandala + Audio

39 Likes

how to buy this? i don’t understand. can someone explain me? where is the link?

1 Like

It’s a private project the only way to get it is if someone sells their copy

ok, can you tell me what the private project is? how to join to the private project? can you add me?

1 Like

The nfts has already been finished and the members have received their copies you can’t join anymore only way to buy it is to buy a copy off someone who was in the group.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve played the audio for a total of 10 hours since release. This field gives me a very special feeling as if I can turn around in my own body and see what is going on. Usually I feel the fields in a certain area in my body but with this field there is movement in my whole being but especially the physicality. I can’t say exactly what’s going on except that it makes me more mobile and i feel especially good in my body and all physical pain ebbs away. The field gives me like a more cold and refreshed feeling all over my body. It is very pleasant when I listen to an hour session just before going to sleep. Today, for the first time in a long time, I have not taken a nap through the day despite the chronic fatigue. I am curious how this field can help me in the long term. :dizzy:

12 Likes

The day after being released I had to run 4 laps around a huge park (a couple days before I ran 2 laps and I was dead) I ran the 4 whole laps without stopping once and I had this feeling I’ve never had before while running, it was like I could keep replenishing the oxygen in my lungs. That’s the best way I could explain but basically I felt like I kept taking in oxygen so I wasn’t getting tired. Also I have noticed massively increased energy with this field i tried to take a nap the day it was released while listening to it and I couldn’t. I could also stay up later and still feel fine.

16 Likes

I gave this nft to a good friend here on the forum to test it out for one day. I’m so glad i received it back! It instantly relieves all my pains from residual fibromyaligia and feels like an incredible recovery field beyond words! I also have other nft’s that help me with my recovery from fatigue and pain, but for pain recovery this works most efficiently. It brings a kind of lightness to my whole physicality as if gravity has almost no influence on me. It’s great to go to bed after a 30 minute session and feel like I’m sinking completely into my mattress. Sometimes it is good to transfer an nft to someone for some time. This way you can appreciate a project much better and also learn more about the benefits it brings. :dizzy:

21 Likes

A couple of weeks ago i did send it to a good friend to test it. This is what he said about HPGE

4 Likes

I managed to pick this up in a trade and am going to test out wearing as a mandala. Will be a few days before the necklace arrives.

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

@Danbilzy trading and selling audios is forbidden
NFTs also have protection and work only for owners. *Owner is a person who has non-fungible token (NFT) in his wallet so simple sharing won’t work anyways
You may find some free audios useful, there are many fields that can help with sports