Project Kundalini Vibration

Thanks for sharing the video. Love it. Just as how Rick explained it to me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I fucking cant hahahahaha
I even read it in mortys voice man

6 Likes

Uuhhhm thanks @anon48416969 man?! Itā€™s itā€™s very rare that someone likes me. Rick says because Iā€™m weird. Not sure if thatā€™s just how he persuades me to just hang out with him.

4 Likes

hahahaha

• The three Aghora books Robert Svoboda
  • Shakti and Shakta by Sir John Woodroffe
  • Halfway Up the Mountain: The Error of Premature Claims to Enlightenment
  • Kundalini: The Secret of Life by Muktananda
  • Tantric Yoga and Wisdom Goddesses by David Frawley
  • Kundalini : The Energy of the Depths by Lilian Silburn
  • The Secret of the Three Cities by Douglas Renfrew Brooks
  • Tantric Techniques by Jeffrey Hopkins (for a Buddhist approach)
  • A Guide to Shaktipat by Svami Shivom Tirth
  • For someone who already understands Tantra, books by my dear friend Dr. Mark Dyczkowski, especially The Doctrine of Vibration (these are heavy ones)
20 Likes

I absolutely love Bentovā€™s book Stalking the Wild Pendulum, if you are looking for a very objective and scientific model about it.

6 Likes

Why the price is so much :frowning:

cuz kundalini

3 Likes

There is a course on Kundalini Rising from Robert Bruce that solds at $300. And it takes great effort and time to get what is offered by means with this audio. Maybe the price is minimum for what it can give you. Just my thoughts on itā€¦

3 Likes

A wild guess, perhaps to keep uninformed people away from the audio. Those who donā€™t know what kundalini is are unlikely to spend much money on an audio. On the other hand, those who are very aware of it is will save up for it and buy it. Dream and I talked about how kundalini is very powerful and he said that it can also have negative effects on those who are less spiritual (because it kind of supercharges the neural pathways that already exist, in such a fashion that your existing characteristics become even stronger ā€“ which is very good if you are spiritual and mature but not very good if you are the contrary). Furthermore, Sapien has to make a living somehow, thereā€™s got to be higher prices sometimes. I recommend that instead of asking why a product has a high price ā€“ ask why so many audios have such a low price (heck, you can get access to the vast majority of his work for as little as five bucks).

29 Likes

Hey sorry for bothering, what effect would it have on someone whoā€™s not so spiritual

1 Like

According to Dream, the negative aspects of oneā€™s psyche would increase as well, when the brain is supercharged by the kundalini.

For instance: if someone has an obsession, perhaps even OCD, these mental patterns might increase even more.

15 Likes

Also, the experience of awakening kundalini can be very unpleasant. But it comes with great reward of course.

8 Likes

I have many more questions but I donā€™t wanna annoy you so I will check YouTube but thank you!

1 Like

I recommend reading the books that were mentioned here earlier.

Dream based this audio on the information from Itzhak Bentov, so the books I linked to earlier are a great start:

https://www.amazon.com/Stalking-Wild-Pendulum-Mechanics-Consciousness/dp/0892812028

4 Likes

@anon6431808 so do you recommend to grow our chakras first before getting into kundalini for best results? Thanks

2 Likes

Yeah, i think price is fine for most countryā€™s (ā€¦but on third world :D) Will have to save haha. Audio seems awesome anyway and i know sapien stuff work.

3 Likes

maā€™am its the kundalini higher vibration state, unlocking all the chakras new perception of life and energy transmutationā€¦ some must need to be mentaly ready for kundalini (the serpent fire)

3 Likes

If you donā€™t know what kundalini is, I very highly advise you to stay away from trying to awaken it. You need to do lots of research and be absolutely ready for it.

6 Likes

This is an interesting, eye-opener video from Kerry Cassidy. I learned a lot from it, the benefits of its activation, why the elite cabal donā€™t want the masses to awaken their kundalini cause they will lose their grip and control on humanity, why they kidnap very young people, babies for their kundalini in their blood, etc.

2 Likes