Project Kundalini Vibration

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo this field seems to have disappeared from Teespring… The Mind Growth one is still there …

https://teespring.com/project-kundalini-vibration?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026

3 Likes

why disappeared ?

It seems the listing in @Zen’s original post has expired, but the field is always available at the main link here:

Edit: Or perhaps the listing has refreshed, or Dream and Sammy fixed it. :smiley:
The links in @Maoshan_Wanderer’s post seem to be working again.

6 Likes

Thanks, @uial - when I tried earlier, I got a “page not found”. And the field was also not listed under Sapien Store - All Items view. Now it seems to be back. Perhaps a temporary glitch …

2 Likes

Same here when I tried earlier. Perhaps so!

2 Likes

For some reason, the price is in CAD (not USD) and there is a handling fee too! Lol, what is a handling fee for an Mp3? Gumroad, please!!

6 Likes

For the hard-working production elves, of course! :smiley:

16 Likes

As a spiritual person I must say it’s illegal to feel this good when everyone is suffering. I feel guilty in a good way. I’ve been working with my chakra for a year almost and used his chakra audio from gumroad. It even overwhelmed me in just two listen. But in a good way. Again let me remind you its not for beginners. I also use vibration and soul series which kinda prepared my body but even I’m not sure if I’m ready for full awakening. Now I don’t mean I’m some kind of monk or anything but I’ve been in spiritual practice and stuff for a while now and I believe my chakras are in good shape so I don’t feel like having much trouble. And don’t let your ego fool you that you are ready…Trust me there’s a high chance you are not even if your chakras are balanced. And from many comments I can say people are underestimating it’s power. Instead they should ask why isn’t it more than a thousand dollar cuz I still would have paid for it. And I believe only a few people among spiritual one’s are ready for it and let alone any average person.

6 Likes

So, did it trigger anything specific? Repressed memories? Pain? Sickness?

I’m also interested in hearing about some reviews, other than the price. That I can assert by looking…

I ask this because I’m also into spiritual practices, and had what many deemed to be Kundalini awakening/rising. Even though, not fully.

1 Like

For me not really. But I can’t guarantee that it won’t happen to you or anyone else.

But who knows may happen in future. However the chances are slim since I let go of past and memory long ago. And I may have it easy than most of the people since I haven’t felt any depression for years and forgot how it even feels like. If you feel the same about yourself then give it a go.

1 Like

Not sure Tbh. You can feel a bit emptiness if your vibration keeps reaching higher and higher side your body starts to adapt. But that’s it. That is not depression. And it lasts for like few mins and everything is normal. But other than that I don’t feel anything cuz of any personal life issue an so on. Even tho my family is not very peaceful and happy. But that doesn’t bother me :) cuz being bothered causes more trouble and you feel down if things don’t go based on your expectations…and expectetion is ego. So I highly suggest to get rid of ego as much as you can before you use it. I’m not completely free ofc but it has lost its control over my mind. But I used to feel down when I first started my journey however unlike most of the people I didn’t go in depression…it just came and went away after a while. Thoughts are like travellers…they come and go. Don’t hold them or let them bother you.

7 Likes

Also don’t think you MUST feel down at some point. It’s an illogical statement imo. People feel down or have intense emotion cuz that’s their limiting belife. Don’t limit yourself with someone else’s experience and be free.

1 Like

It depends from person to person. Even j have lots of stuff to focus on. For example studies and so on. But I don’t let anything bother on either. It depends on how you see things. In the end everything is energy and you only feel down due to negative energy. And to make sure that doesn’t happen you just better wash it off from yourself completely and make sure you are not affected by others.

1 Like

Well it’s never a good idea to play fields this long tho. Since energy system also needs rest. But it’s ok to loop them at night unless there is a warning about specific field. That’s just based on sapiens statement. Even I use field for many stuffs not only one type. And you’re welcome :)

2 Likes

Given the emotionless way I am at the moment, perhaps I might consider it.
Was hoping for something more other than nothingness, still that emptiness state is that of fullness.

Thanks for your report.

Just keep in mind that your emotions gets amplified. And I’m in middle of course so for me it’s even more.

1 Like
1 Like

Any feedback from someone using it? :slight_smile:

I have been using almost daily the Shakti sounds from Kip Mazuy, which has been very beneficial to me, you can try it here: https://youtu.be/qNIB4KKbQdw or buy it on his website Bliss Music.

Wondering if I should invest on Sapien’s one as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, my Impatience and Faith in an Abundant future got me.
I’ve purchased it yesterday night, so far so good, this is WAY more gentle than expected (1h long makes sense now). It feels this lays the foundation to balance & raise the Kundalini gently.

Also, having done much research on Kundalini energy (and using Kip’s amazing sound above for a couple of months now), no worry about it guys.
Kundalini Energy is the energy of Consciousness of the Divine Mother…
Yes it shakes you up, but this is always for your higher good (basically taking out Ego rapidly, so you can experience the Bliss of the Divine Reality sooner) :slight_smile:

Expect sometimes some surge of Emotion but Captain’s sound seems to help smooth the process.
Also it helps a lot if you have a good meditation practice - until She meditates you.

Not to forget Hakuin’s Egg that seems to alleviate all Kundalini symptoms :partying_face:

Will update if requested, cheers :slight_smile:

13 Likes