Project Kundalini Vibration

Got my vote for that :100: :sweat_smile: but luckily one can use both audios in parallel

2 Likes

Lately I am paralleling all field with Kip haha.
They’d just make majestic work together, as Captain seem to struggle to find the audio he need haha

I am experiencing some kundalini awakening symptoms, and I am wondering if I should get this field.
So far it’s very gentle - basically just some sensations around the spine and some emotional ups and downs + today when trying to meditate after my practice, my head (only the head) was moving forwards/backwards. i stopped the meditation after a short period of time because when i tried to “give over” and relax into it, my arm also started twitching with some gentle cracking and more movement and I didnt want to push it.
I say it’s gentle because I can stop the movements if I want to - and they stopped when i stopped the meditation.

Basically I am wondering if this audio would make the process easier, assuming the process has started anyway.
@anon32464289 said it seems gentle, and the description also says that is helps to prime the body - and my “understanding” (=felt knowledge) is that how “difficult” the awakening ends up being is a function of energy blocks + how strong the overall energy system is at the time of awakening. I.e. if there arent many blocks and the system is strong, it is perceived to be much easier.

10 Likes

I love the title.

3 Likes

Entering into trance Bro, your body’s taking over haha. That’s all good.

Re-Confirming this is nice & gentle though :)

2 Likes

Haha :D i guess anyway now would be the time for this, still have a couple of days holiday left.

I guess I’ll get this audio, it’s just there are so many great fields now that there isn’t enough time in the day to really play them! It’s already convoluted and I don’t even have work and I’m not going out.

9 Likes

I bought this audio 2 days ago and listened 4 times so far while meditating to it.

I agree with Boris that it is gentle, but at the same time it is incredibly powerful. Each time I listened to it was a bit different, with different areas being activated. This field is no joke y’all.
It feels like NGF is a good field to listen before/after this one as it’s working your entire nervous system / energy channels. At least thats what it feels like.

I have a feeling this is one of the fields where Captain undersold the description on purpose.
Also, I have a feeing that there is a psychic functioning improvement aspect to this field. I’ll keep using it and write a review periodically.

24 Likes

Definitely agreeing :point_up_2:

7 Likes

Honestly, it’s become so hard to choose which field to spend some time on :sweat_smile:

Maybe a couple of month from now there is going to be some Morphic Field Consultant/Coach.
Like a Nutrionist, preparing your tailor-made day to day Field diet :joy:

Oops, never mind, 10 news fields from DW just got released. You need to come back for another session bro :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Wasnt sure whether to post here or the meme thread :smiley:
So basically… I was laying down in my bed the first time I listened to the audio.
The first time was pretty intense, and then… as I was laying down, it felt like the bed was moving a bit. It stopped after a few seconds and I was like “That’s weird… and doesnt feel like energy moving, but ok”.
Turns out I was close enough to feel the earthqueake slightly (no real damage around here).

21 Likes

What country are you in?

PM, thought options are limited :smiley:

Not bad :joy:

1 Like

What do you think of this audio + ascension or chakra tag?
Would you agree that it’s bette to not wear them while listening? Or in fact not wear any other fields.

I also feel like the best use of this audio us really to actively meditate to it and in full length. It feels a bit like a journey.

3 Likes

I would do this. :eyes:

3 Likes

I love to use this field while practicing kundalini yoga :fire::snake:

7 Likes

Dudes ,gonna gives you and updated have been listening to Maitreya is grounding audio ,ethereal cleaner ,return soul fragment ,cord cutting release vows ,restore aura ,and 117 chakra flow cleanner ,them listening to vibration series 1 x next souls series 1x acient art 1 hour xD and for the final project kundalini took me all evening and night allsow having wear it 4 tag ,chakra ,abundance ,Beth path and brain ,and that’ was ah very very intence experience Dx my mind was hard to stop thinking like i trigger my ego in his 100%power sending me thoghts allsow trigger my toxic side while am gaming but I have becoming more aware of my ego and I like that this help me change alot ,ah to get rid any negative thing about me that makes harm others sow I can be little by little more unconditional love

6 Likes

Any updates on this field? Anyone using it for long?

2 Likes

I dropped it temporarily because i got plasma protocol and the two together were too much in the beginning.
This field seems to energise me and make me tired at the same time - technically not at the same time, energise right after and increase my sleeping need by 1-2 hours when I do sleep :sweat_smile:

I feel like I am ready to get back to it in the coming days.

I found it to be great with the SEE releasing - in the beginning with SEE I always got stuck with a throat chakra blockage which was very stubborn and I was not able to release. Throat chakra 3-4x while releasing and then this with intent focusing on releasing that block did the trick :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Just a few questions :slight_smile: :innocent: :om:

How is your kundalini?

Did you experience some progress in the last months?

Did you discover something new and useful that helps with it too?

Do you still use Project Kundalini Vibration audio from time to time?

With some new fields released in the last 5 months since december last year, do you have any new additions that are highly suitable for preparing the body for a safe and smooth kundalini awakening?

Is there anything else that you would recommend other than:

• Plasma light
  • Nervous system
  • Spinal tapper
  • Belly breathing
  • Vagus nerve
  • Microcosmic orbit
  • Transmute energies
  • 5 Elements
  • Mstate Gold / Alchemical mind expansion blend
  • Acupuncture
  • Chakras
  • Brain hemisphere synchro
  • Project Kundalini
  • Grounding

Do you have/are you using the Ascension tag regularly or are you “just (shorter compared to wearing the tag for several hours)” doing the Star Exercise Meditation practice?

Is one of these Negentropic Chi, Jing, Shen also good to use for preparing the body for Kundalini, if yes, any of them more important that should be used more often?

Do you have a favorite track/audio from Kip, that you like the most, or feel the effects from it the most?

What is your favorite breathwork/pranayama for preparing the body energy system for kundalini awakening?

4 Likes