Project Mental Health (Public) šŸ§ 

You

1 Like

Iā€™ve had this for 2 days. Really liking it. I have not been using fields a whole lot since working through ā€œJAAJā€™s Self Love Stackā€ when most of the YouTube videos got deleted. I listen to the new ā€œSubconscious Limits Removerā€ and ā€œSpinal Tapperā€ every day though still.

4 Likes

No not You, asian name? not sure how long you need though,maybe need medical advice? (joking)

for this one though 1-3 is fine. I have nooo clue how it is actaully working TBH. I have weeks worth of Captains fields but this is the ā€œBOMBā€

Maybe the mixing of spiritual with phycological. Youā€™re miles may vary, as for me, I have had a really nasty coven that is piised off because they been wasting last 2-3years of "Suck this blah blah, youā€™re a B***, and at least 22 hours a day of "youā€™re gay, youā€™re gay, over and over again), and these are just the nicer things. Pretty much, a sub girl listening to her gay ugly Dom who both visualize me everyday su**ing him off.
It was torture, tried every audio and then some. None of them even came close to this one. I am so happy I went from scared to go to sleep with them remote raping me verses, finally able to lay in the dark nights without worring about what they will do next. Now just sit back and be free!

2 Likes

So this NFT Has the Potential to decimate Depression/negative exps/mind Detox/provide a new way to view current life/help rid of Procrastination/get excited about life/load up Neurotransmitters, get rid of all in-built fears and Resistance?

Eyeing to get this,would love some testimonials from owners! Thanks.

2 Likes

different products offer different methods to achieve this goal,
this is one of them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Canā€™t PM you, but I will ask, Howā€™s your Mental Health been before and after this?

2 Likes

You can always write to me using the ā€œcreate messageā€ function :slight_smile:

I use very actively another, but private option
this is something that was very important to me personally :slight_smile:

good that you said this
use before bed, after a hard day at work :)

5 Likes

Asked because my current Mental State is Erraticā€¦Chronic Depression, soooo deep that at times I canā€™t read and understand sentences and repeat/so drainedā€¦feels fading away type of mindset/ Productivity has hit the Floor, donā€™t find things exciting and have inner-fear/Resistance when I try to recall any Information from my studies/ negative state of mindā€¦Itā€™s a $hitshowā€¦

I felt like breathing when I looped ā€œDepression the Reliefā€ from the Mental Health Album and spammed Dopamine Reduxā€¦all my Memory functions felt restored/relaxedā€¦hence Iā€™m eyeing this projectā€¦The Fear to Remember info/resistance/loss of interestā€¦Not Good at allā€¦donā€™t feel like doing anything State of mind!!

3 Likes

no matter which option you choose for your healing, evaluate your condition, do not give up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ā€œThe project also included certain aspects of neutralizing chronic fatigue based on CORTEXINĀ®ā€

Cortexin improves attention, perception, memory, thinking, cortical neurodynamic processes

This seems very useful when it comes to recalling information/Memory,Thanks @Ugninis!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve used the Digital Art for 30 Mins and looped the Audio x3 times. Initial thoughts Iā€™d say I feel at Peace/calm/less Mental Clutter or Chat/No Negative Thinking or Thoughts/ Living in the Moment and I did smileā€¦The effect in the Head was Subtle but Massive at the same time.I feel so Good yet canā€™t explain the feeling!

I wonder @Ugninis doing this daily for a Month will give me a Great change in my thought patterns and view of life. What all do you think can be expected in the Long Term?

4 Likes

this is a rhetorical question :)
I wanted to make this post not here, but in another thread, and it was supposed to be a bit expanded, but unfortunately I donā€™t have my notebook handy.

Iā€™ll try to formulate it, maybe this answer will work for you and make you think and ponder.

what distinguishes harmonious musical sound from dissonance - unharmonious sound structures?

The ability to distinguish harmony from dissonance is inherent in every human being by nature.

In addition to the harmony of sound, our body is tuned to perceive the harmony of external and internal space (comfort or discomfort).

external and internal harmony are interconnected, a harmonious person creates harmonious creations and brings harmony to the world, as well as contemplation or other active perception of harmonious forms can tune the inner world of a person to harmony

All kinds of harmony in the world are interconnected, because they are subordinated to the basic conditions of formation of harmonious space.

these principles and relations correspond to all harmonious wave processes that originate in the inner space - the human body and mind, and as a consequence dictate feelings of comfort or discomfort, pleasure or irritation, acceptance or rejection, feelings of beauty or ugliness, etc., or the outer space - the harmony of sounds, visual images and all the diversity of external forms

principles and relationships are practical and based on physical processes.

the essence of the equations of harmony is that energy in harmonious forms is in cyclic movement, not stagnant, not blocked, but goes through all the circles and loops of its origin and transformation.

In other words, harmony is the optimal energetic existence, or the maximum manifestation of energy in the physical world.

harmony is not only contemplative, it is practical :+1:

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

This guy sucks. He stole from me.

1 Like

I want to ask if it help with psychosis a serious mental illness which causes injury in brain cells which leads to depression, anhedonia, cognitive decline, sleep disturbances.patient recovers with time. But now I have currently sleep problems due to psychosis. One the psychotic pathway is formed there is a high chances of relapses in future. So i want to ask if it can cure my disease and my sleep problems.it is the only and major limiting factor of my life. I want to get rid of this disease.i want to do great.i have so much potential and i am only 22 years old.i can do anything to cure my this filthy disease. Any idea, any thing I am willing to do. Please somebody enlighten me.

Hello :slight_smile: You were given recommendations in different threads. Please pay attention to these recommendations.

This NFT may be part of your treatment.

3 Likes

Seriously? i suggest u make a thread posting proof, this is somthing serious
@ericwolfe

2 Likes

5 Likes

One of my favorite posts. So much insight & articulation. Harmony as such a key feature to being alive.

Concluding thought especially

Update: shortly encountered this, for harmony and health

2 Likes

:raised_hands:

5 Likes

5 Likes