Project The chosen one NFT:Conquer the world

I truly want to join this community.
I want to make positive influence for people
As being chosen one

And with product i made for people
I wan to be part of this

1 Like

Would love to take part in this project.

Hope its still open because Iā€™m in :pray:t3::grin:

I would like to participate too, since the time I want to participate, to do an NFT, this concept is nice

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the initiator of this project has been absent for quite a while. Some of us are trying to get in contact with him to revive this project. The ideas are there, but they need to be reorganized.

3 Likes

ok, but canā€™t we start it, those who are motivating,
whether he comes back or not, it will move the project forward
when do you think?
who would be up for making this project a reality, because if he doesnā€™t come back, we can do it?

1 Like

Itā€™s a matter of respect. The original idea comes from dagon, and if we are to stick with the name ā€œthe chosen oneā€ then I think itā€™s impolite to carry on this project without his permission.

Also, there were some people who left the group already, and their ideas will not be included.

2 Likes
you are right, too bad, I hope he is well, and that he will come back, thank you

I also hope he is well. Eventually things will work out, I think.

I just looked at what an nft was, I want to do it itā€™s a new experience, but I would like to do a sigil, Iā€™m more interested in the sigil,

Usually a NFT takes the form of digital art, and these can be mandalas or music files. So far, the NFTs created are much more than sigils. Some NFT contains several functions that supasses that of sigils. (Look at how hot the 13th Skull is :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes

ok so thatā€™s what i was thinking, , you can give it some power by wearing it, so i get it, thatā€™s what i would like to do, iā€™m going to try alone, to make one,
Iā€™m interested, and could be found after people like here who would like to do one to many, it all fascinates me

@Captain_Nemo

Would the Chosen One - Woven Worlds field cover this lol?

As far as what I am aware of, they are different. Perhaps the original promotor have similar aspirations but I donā€™t know.

This project has been in a limbo for quite some time. No estimated time frame for revival.

2 Likes

Hello we are looking for members for this project. My proposal since it asks for 3 main fields and 3 subfields x main field would be the following.
Field 1 Blessed of the universe
S1 Attract all the events you want
S2 Activate the power of the planets or tarot at will
S3 Shield of envy and curses
Field 2 Ultimate Charisma
S1 Aura of fame, royalty and power
S2 Appearance of Confidence
S3 People Magnet
Field 3 Exponential growth condition in all fields
S1 Physical, mental and spiritual predisposition to be talented in everything to learn and grow exponentially
S2 Mentality of always going higher (to infinity and beyond)
S3 Endless Energy

With all this I would seek to cover everything necessary through internal and external factors to achieve all your goals at an increasingly greater level (therein lies the power of the ā€œexponentialā€ that becomes much stronger over time) Also unlike From the field of glory, all the skills you gain along the way will be accumulated and will become part of your being, so they will give you total strength and you will not feel pressured to go down a certain path to achieve an objective. Over time you will be able to do anything and rise to the top of various fields. Knowledge generates more knowledge and if you are the chosen one you will do it faster and you will arrive where no one would have ever arrived.

7 Likes

Interested

Im in

Hope you are doing well!

Interesting project!

Is this still open for spot? / interested

I am interested.