Project Yujiro NFT 🔥 (Private Project)

Yuujirou Hanma | Baki Wiki | Fandom .

• High levels of Follistatin directly targeted to muscle
  • Recreation of the C313Y mutation in myostatin directly and only in muscle cells
  • Directed activation of Myosatellite cells
  • Induced fat cells to muscle myosatellite cells
  • Enhanced Nutrient-Absorption directly to muscles
  • Directly stimulate all of the androgenic receptors in all of the muscles of the body (only muscles)
  • Creatine synthesis recreated for your muscle growth and development
  • Increased mTOR activation for higher protein synthesis
  • Increased pi3k expression in skeletal muscles (PI3 kinase regulation of skeletal muscle hypertrophy and atrophy - PubMed)
  • Replenishment of glucose stores in muscles leading to fuller-looking muscles
  • Safely increased nitrogen retention in muscles
  • Enhanced blood circulation directly to muscles
  • Increased ribosome biogenesis in skeletal muscles (Ribosome Biogenesis is Necessary for Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy - PMC)
  • Smart field: Bones and tendons will adjust to your new muscle (grow if necessary)

Negentropy, Alien-Tech, Solidifier Energy and Academic Research Compounding targeted for all the benefits

And much more.

11 copies

Audio + Mandala

29 Likes

To be updated.

5 Likes

Anybody from the group?

From experience I can say that I went back to the gym and I did not feel pain after exercising. I feel my shoulders and bones wider, in addition to more strength, my legs and arms are bigger. It should be noted that I was listening to the audio before returning to the gym.

3 Likes

Are there things in Yujiro that are not covered by the Prince, Iron Doom, and Serum X?

1 Like

As far as I know the most difference goes to the part of avoiding pain after exercising. The rest will fulfill the same as the NFT mentioned above, but by being focused on muscle development, bones, tendons, ligaments you will get faster results. In the other Nfts, having various fields, they probably work well in the long term but not in the short term. In short, if you want to go to the gym or do exercises and get impressive changes in less time, Yujiro NFT is the best option. Of course, it also has extras that only the captain knows about.

3 Likes

Any news on the updates

Interesting. How is this going?

Seeking this NFT for a friend, hmu, please!

2 Likes

Could u share more? And how many minutes is audio

Where can I purchase this? I am a new member.

Welcome @Aleksander1 to our awesome forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

See if you can find someone selling here

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, Aleksander1! Sorry I didn’t welcome you! :slight_smile:
Purple welcome mandala

4 Likes

Extremely glad with the trade with s&e. I wasn’t much impressed with strength & endurance out of all the workout fields. Maybe it required real effort in addition which I’m not currently working out.

To be Frank I didn’t had much expectations with Yujiro but it’s a beast man. It will rip off the core and back muscles and I’m damn confident about getting bigger and leaner like in the Yujiro mandala.
It worked so great in just 2 days(15-20 min daily) and really needed lot of rest and nutrition to be back to normal. Can feel the muscle pulling gravity down from shoulder to thighs. It really hits the finer muscle groups at pelvis , back and pulling core to the centre… I really feel the shrinking waist fat and thus size.

After muscle roar this is the fast acting one to that extent.

I don’t know for how long I continue because of the nutrition and rest demands but for now I’m really enjoying it.

4 Likes