Protection

That’s Bruxism and not jinn possession.

Do you have any underlying oral issues you have been facing?

2 Likes

Nop

Try something like atmospheric vibration raiser or another field for the environment for a while before going to sleep + Listen to subconscious limits removal and anxiety removal fields daily. you can listen overnight as well on loop (unless anxiety has a max daily recommendation).

1 Like

Grinding your teeth can also be a sign of parasitosis

3 Likes

Teeth grinding and jaw clenching (also called bruxism ) is often related to stress or anxiety . It does not always cause symptoms, but some people get facial pain and headaches, and it can wear down your teeth over time. Most people who grind their teeth and clench their jaw are not aware they’re doing it.

use The All Purpose Anxiety removal

5 Likes

Exorcism is fine for any faith and will work for anyone even if he doesn’t believe in the audio. Latin is probably the strongest language the world has ever seen. Probably the language of connection to everything that dated thousands of years ago

3 Likes

Have you heard in the past any specific subliminal or similar on these issues? You do not have to answer here but answer yourself and based on the answer you will know what to listen to according to the suggestions that have been offered to you. Do not forget any links that may have remained after the removal, so it would be advisable to listen to this Soul / Core Energy Restoration

3 Likes

Nah, didn’t listen to any subliminals, only fields. Thanks for your suggestion!

Do not underestimate Soul Core Restoration because it is one of those fundamental fields, which should never be missing in the library of everyone’s morphic fields and which will always be useful to you, even while continuing spiritual growth.

2 Likes

I would add Curse / Spell Removal too.

1 Like

Dear Buddies,
I need your help.
I have some abilities, since I was born.
I can communicate with animals,pick up ppl emotion, thought,energies.
I can heal ppl, with my thought and my hands,but I can not heal myself.
I can predict the incidence.
I have been told, I have been living in Other planets, and earth is not my home planet and I came here to experience emotions.
There is an issue,I am always drained energetically, and not feeling good, I am empath,feeling the pain of others in me and drain me.
When I am around people I fall sick.
I never protected myself and my energy filed,I did not know the way.
I never used my abilities, people around me do not believe in these, and they think I am crazy,In Middle East People do not believe in …I have attended few course with Sadhguru in his Ashram,it heightened my abilities, when I sleep I travel to other planets to help, I did not decide for it, but I go.
From earth so many go to help them,I see them.
When I get up in the morning I am so drained of travel and high Vibration and depressed as I do not feel belonging to earth.
I can recall how is the structure and architect of those planets.
where I visit ,the residents are Sphere of lights who I communicate with, they have no physical bodies ,they are light and so nice and kind.
Sometimes I travel to other planets with Dragons, They are kind.
I am new to these new age terms, i.e, Psychic, … and have no idea of protection …,I can pick up the inanimate object feelings,They have feelings.
I want to say these abilities, affected my health and my emotions.
There was no one to help me.
Please guide me of how to start to protect myself.
Thanks

2 Likes

In my opinion you need to ground yourself more. Use the Dreamseeds audio for that purpose and/ or practice physical grounding. Use the emphatic shielding mandala on Sapien Instagram as well and the repel negative energy audio on Dreamseeds.

3 Likes

Thank you my dear

1 Like

Hi Selene,

That’s really cool!

Have you taken the course yet? There’s a chapter about psychic shielding and it definitely worked for me.

Besides that you need a lot of balance. Try the Emotional Release, Energy Body Aura Clearing, Alchemical Crucible, Etheric chords Cutter and Clear Negative Entities.

When you feel more balanced, go into meditations with a focus on the question of how you can use your abilities in the best possible way

2 Likes

I agree with Star. Ground ground ground.

Because no matter where you are or feel you are from and why you are here and what not, the point is… that you are HERE. So you need to deep rooted ground yourself to feel that you belong here. Its a bit of a change of mentality too, embrace and accept this your now home. The more you do it the less lost and drained you will feel. Enjoy the ride, take the nights and outer travels as visits. Dont be afraid, dont close off, dont protect yourself in a way to cocoon and like hide your abilities because then what would be the purpose of your journey? Protect yourself so you dont become a source of light from/for hundreds of things and people at the same time, more like that you choose your own speed to deliver and or spread what you feel you want.

2 Likes

My dear Which course ?

I listen to Grounding few times per day,but how to protect my energy filed ?shall I buy any tag?or which audio do you recommend to listen to protect my energy filed.

Well I am a big highly sensitive empath too, but even now typing that it feels strange. Its been a long time (months) which is a long time for me that i havent felt overwhelmed by others sucking on my energy or me absorbing like a sponge :sponge: lol

I cant tell u just one thing that has helped me because i think its the combination of some.

Id say Nullify Astrological first thing as i wake up, Knight and Armor of light and Glory, and maybe the Subconscious Limit Removal.

I think its been the process with the Soul Restoration series and vibration series too.

But i think just the Shielding v2 tag, and Armor of Light wether the tag or the audio would be enough and a great combo.

What im trying to say is that I, like you, used to look everywhere for ways to protect my energy and like push away the energies of others.

But through all the audios and tags etc ive finally reached a point where i dont need to do that, i dont need to hide, i dont need to put away or bury deep my abilities and sensitivity, these audios and tags have empowered me and helped me embraced who i really am, helped me recognize my emotions and thoughts from those of others so i can live my life feeling free but still help others.

5 Likes

New Release: Energy Awakening Course (Course)

1 Like

Thank you my lovely Sis, with your lovely heart.

1 Like