Protector Of The Heart

The main function is that it attempts to protect you from emotional pain and trauma but intuitive guidance, (but does not mean it will affect your free will and if you make wrong choice then it’s you to blame being brutally honest, this doesn’t mean you will avoid responsibility to make right choices), means you normally avoid people that can cause such and attract people (friends, connection, or can even be lover) that is helpful in your life’s journey and is for your highest good. This also has elements of self love and confidence so that you canhave love for yourself and also gives you necessary mental and emotional support to get out of past heartbreaks. It’s smart so it will work differently for each and what you need the most. Also it will work passively all time by just having it even if you don’t use actively. It also creates a feeling that you’re emotionally supported and loved at the same time. It’s to cover all aspects of love based relationship more or less, protection, attraction, self love, safety etc.

it will not attract something you do not want. If your goal is to attract like minded friends who can help and support and not any romantic partner this can also help. You can set your intention too. But also take responsibility for your own choices and what you ask for as you have to live it in the end of you can just let it do it’s thing on its own.

Also has protection as always

(And in case anyone misunderstood it’s not something that will guarantee that you’ll find a lover or a partner as it’s not people spesific. Also not ro attract any specific individual in case if you’re after someone but rather to attract overall more love in your life and to support you emotionally and mentally)

9 Likes

Also to clarify it will not attract something you do not want. If your goal is to attract like minded friends who can help and support and not any romantic partner this can also help. You can set your intention too. But also take responsibility for your own choices and what you ask for as you have to live it in the end of you can just let it do it’s thing on its own.

1 Like

This is really good because many have closed their hearts, you may have to put in Work tp open the heart but it also takes determination to keep it open

2 Likes

For empaths it’s a bit worse bcs since you take others’ stuff literally “close to heart” it usually lingers there and poisons you hence the blockages and emotional pain. Re-read the description once again and definitely getting this.

It would be awesome if this one had an audio to go with it. From my personal experiences audios work way, way more profoundly on me than mandalas for some reason and possibly others like me. Even when I say “Activate The Empathic Protector” for example the difference w playing the audio is way more profound.