Psychic Clairvoyance

This is to work on developing Clairvoyance abilities. This refers to all type of clairvoyance in general.

How this works?

Well, all type of Psychic abilities had it’s unique light and energetic vibration. Not only that, but literally everything in the universe that exists is no exception. For example, the object you see around you also has it’s own light and vibration. Light is the sustenance that carries information. Therefore, every single thing that exists has it’s unique setd of information and vibrates at a specific frequency. The table in your room or your personal computer or whatever there is has different energetic structures and building blocks and vibration in quantum level. They carry the same substance called light/frequency and vibration but the difference is that they carry different type of information and vibrates on a different level. For example a table and a computer definitely won’t have the same level of vibration. Hence why they are different on how they appear and feels. That’s the only thing that sets tem apart. The same thing applies for your physical body, energy body or even psychic abilities. What this audio does in that in integrates the unique frequency and vibration of clairvoyance within you system so that it can become a natural part of your being.

It also works on higher chakras such as heart, throat, third eye and crown. These chakras are related to insight and Psychic development. Also it developers certain parts of the brain related to Clairvoyance and also allows you to silence the ego to recive information properly. Usually it takes lots of practice and meditation but it’s automated for you.

This also works on releasing subconscious fears that are stopping you from obtaining this skill. Overall enhanced with some Arcturian system based on their understanding of it ability development. It also creates proper neural connection in brain and pineal gland to awaken it fully overtime.I also suggest to do some work in lower chakras as well so that there will be balance between seven chakras as it works on growing and stimulating higher chakras.

Also added with fluoride removal from the pineal gland. It’s done with boron, vitamin K1 and K2. Vitamin K and boron and very effective to decalcify the physical pineal gland. This also removes calcium buildup from the pineal.

If you understand the concept of the veils that exists between worlds then it can actually help to losen them a bit. (I did not add anything to achieve it directly but rather all the combination of this field can create such an effect overtime).

Finally concsptualzed some concepts such as being able to remote view, being able to use Clairvoyance abilities at will. The field will directly tell your subconscious these information so that it can restructure itself according to that. (Using the same mechanics in subliminal Conceptualization audios).

But there are also safety measures in place as I was hesitant to release it so protection measurements is that it will grow in a gentle pace so that you don’t face any negative side effect and it is your soul that will determine how much clairvoyance access you’ll have and how much you’ll develop. But it will definitely allow you to upgrade your pre existing skills.

Use 3 times at most and do not overuse. Might feel slightly uncomfortable at first few days of usuage as it will take time for the subconscious to adapt. Also do not buy this for fun or don’t treat it as a toy. There’s no going back once things starts to unfold. Only do if you’re serious about psychic and metaphysical development. So the overall changes it will create is on mental, physical, emotional and energetic level which can act as a foundation for your development. It’s made in a subtle manner as much as possible to prevent energetic overload. And you may see some flashes of light every now and then while using if you’re able to perceive them. Also make sure to do some practices as well to understand this better. Cuz it requires conscious practice to understand skills better. People who usually work on developing abilities would require lots of practice in general but this will make the process lot more easier.

A full 5 min silent audio.

9 Likes

Uploaded on Patreon. Also added some extra stuff to help develop things faster. Overall improved technique.

5 Likes

And for those who has it let me mention this that it’s also necessary to meditate and do some practices to stimulate the abilities. Some may think that psychic abilities starts coming up outta nowhere but that’s not true in most cases. In fact from my own understanding and from the experience of many other psychics certain abilities requires but of effort to fully grasp as there’s a matter of conscious understanding and mental adaptiveness. Especially those that requires conscious effortd on your part. It’s like having a sword but not knowing how to use it. The audio is to create a strong foundation that you can work upon and make it easy for you as much as possible but there are still things that you need to take care by yourself even if it’s lot less than you’d normally have to do.

3 Likes

idk what happened but i can’t buy it on patreon
can you put this on Enlightened States or https://equilibrium111.gumroad.com/ pls ?

1 Like

@Equilibrium don’t know if it is possible but thought i will ask, is it possible to remove the control soul has “it is your soul that will determine how much clairvoyance access you’ll have and how much you’ll develop.” on the abilities we can acquire in this field?

what if the soul decides we don’t need them, can you make it so we can turn on or off the control soul has on this field?

I said it will watch over it which means it has the ability to make adjustments to it how it seems fit with the pace. I won’t for safety reasons which is why I let the soul decide what’s best. And for stopping, doubt it will due to some specific reason unless it really has a good reason to do so for your own good (which will be for your highest good regardless)

2 Likes

This also has test mode?

1 Like

No

1 Like

:scream_cat:

1 Like